Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tube stations Quiz 18:57 - Oct 23 with 9938 viewsNorthernr

Let's be having you then...

79%

https://london.metro-memory.com/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Tube stations Quiz on 19:31 - Oct 23 with 5919 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I know that at least one SS and one T/Op are frequent posters here so I expect them to get 100%
Tube stations Quiz on 19:47 - Oct 23 with 5857 viewsNorthernr

Tube stations Quiz on 19:31 - Oct 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

I know that at least one SS and one T/Op are frequent posters here so I expect them to get 100%

The distant corners of the Met Line and all that new Overground and Crossrail stuff in the north east corner killed me in the end.
Tube stations Quiz on 20:11 - Oct 23 with 5795 viewshantssi

Tube stations Quiz on 19:47 - Oct 23 by Northernr

The distant corners of the Met Line and all that new Overground and Crossrail stuff in the north east corner killed me in the end.

I’m pretty good with those parts of the Met and Jubilee lines!
Been doing it on and off for an hour and I’m only at 25%!
Tube stations Quiz on 20:17 - Oct 23 with 5775 viewsNed_Kennedys

Tube stations Quiz on 19:47 - Oct 23 by Northernr

79% is very impressive!

I’ve just got to 30% so far: East is an issue for me.
Tube stations Quiz on 20:18 - Oct 23 with 5764 viewshubble

79% is impressive mate. I'm West London born and bred and only 58.4% after an hour, I need a break! It's those bleedin East and South East stations that have done me! Not giving up though, will return to it after I've eaten a now very late supper!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Tube stations Quiz on 20:26 - Oct 23 with 5742 viewshamptonhillhoop

Well that's wrecked my evening. 52.5 so far, I'm not giving up! Tubes alright, it's this overground and DLR that's doing me
Tube stations Quiz on 20:27 - Oct 23 with 5723 viewsMedwayR

40% and I’ve run out of steam.

Poll: Who’s better?

Tube stations Quiz on 20:54 - Oct 23 with 5648 viewsNorthernr

Tube stations Quiz on 20:18 - Oct 23 by hubble

79% is impressive mate. I'm West London born and bred and only 58.4% after an hour, I need a break! It's those bleedin East and South East stations that have done me! Not giving up though, will return to it after I've eaten a now very late supper!

Well I’ve lived north, south and west London so I can polish that off quite easy. But yeh DLR, Overground and Crossrail to the east I was a bit lost, and the long bit of the Met Line.
Login to get fewer ads

Tube stations Quiz on 20:56 - Oct 23 with 5641 viewsstowmarketrange

Clive you’re a b@stard.I had stuff to do and you’ve stopped me doing anything but wracking my useless brains for tube stations in the London area.I’m struggling with the overground stations though.But I’m at 60.9% so far.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 20:58]
Tube stations Quiz on 20:58 - Oct 23 with 5633 viewsNorthernr

Tube stations Quiz on 20:56 - Oct 23 by stowmarketrange

Clive you’re a b@stard.I had stuff to do and you’ve stopped me doing anything but wracking my useless brains for tube stations in the London area.I’m struggling with the overground stations though.But I’m at 60.9% so far.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 20:58]

Yeh, match preview will now be late
Tube stations Quiz on 21:11 - Oct 23 with 5584 viewsSK_hoops

85.5%. Got all the tube stations bar 5. DLR my downfall.

Edit: 85.7% just remembered canonbury.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 21:16]
Tube stations Quiz on 21:17 - Oct 23 with 5546 viewskensalriser

You absolute bastard. I'm at 75% and somehow flipped the map east west and can't flip it back so my orientation is screwed.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tube stations Quiz on 21:35 - Oct 23 with 5467 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Christ, I need a rest. A modest 69%, which consisted mostly of West, North West, and South West London. I dated a few women in South and North East London, so that helped bump up the figure a little. However I know little to nothing of East and South East London. That's 1 hour of my life I won't be getting back.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 21:40]
Tube stations Quiz on 21:57 - Oct 23 with 5418 viewsNorthernr

Tube stations Quiz on 21:17 - Oct 23 by kensalriser

You absolute bastard. I'm at 75% and somehow flipped the map east west and can't flip it back so my orientation is screwed.

Right click to spin it and orientate it (I did this and lost another ten mintues working it out)
Tube stations Quiz on 21:59 - Oct 23 with 5398 viewsjoe90

I’m on 71.4% and I don’t think I can go much further! Started off with the ones south of the river which took me up to 3% then worked my central then out.

There’s on station that’s absolutely doing my nut in, between Blackfriars and Cannon Street, can’t believe I don’t know it! I’m trying my hardest not to look it up!
Tube stations Quiz on 22:02 - Oct 23 with 5393 viewsNorthernr

Tube stations Quiz on 21:59 - Oct 23 by joe90

I’m on 71.4% and I don’t think I can go much further! Started off with the ones south of the river which took me up to 3% then worked my central then out.

There’s on station that’s absolutely doing my nut in, between Blackfriars and Cannon Street, can’t believe I don’t know it! I’m trying my hardest not to look it up!

That one took me ages as well and is a proper kick yourself answer.
Tube stations Quiz on 22:06 - Oct 23 with 5377 viewsLimehouseR

I have lived in various places around London and my employment over the years has helped...

90.7%! It took me a while and I have now given up... Could maybe get a few more but it would be painful. Mostly the DLR and Overground has shut me down. A few stragglers in the North and East...

That's an hour or so of my life I won't get back!
Tube stations Quiz on 22:11 - Oct 23 with 5361 viewsloftboy

Not accepting some answers, up to 34% and having a complete mind blank!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tube stations Quiz on 22:12 - Oct 23 with 5354 viewsjoe90

Tube stations Quiz on 22:06 - Oct 23 by LimehouseR

I have lived in various places around London and my employment over the years has helped...

90.7%! It took me a while and I have now given up... Could maybe get a few more but it would be painful. Mostly the DLR and Overground has shut me down. A few stragglers in the North and East...

That's an hour or so of my life I won't get back!

Thank you, you’ve just given me another one!

Ps: Good effort!
Tube stations Quiz on 22:13 - Oct 23 with 5353 viewsjoe90

Tube stations Quiz on 22:02 - Oct 23 by Northernr

That one took me ages as well and is a proper kick yourself answer.

Still haven’t got it!
Tube stations Quiz on 22:14 - Oct 23 with 5346 viewscolinallcars

I can't assist in this old chappie, I don't travel on public transport.
Tube stations Quiz on 22:15 - Oct 23 with 5348 viewskensalriser

Tube stations Quiz on 21:57 - Oct 23 by Northernr

Right click to spin it and orientate it (I did this and lost another ten mintues working it out)

Thanks, that did it. Now at 80.

Embarrassing stations I haven't got yet are one of the Chiswick stations and one on the Central Line which is probably about a mile from my birthplace.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 22:20]

Tube stations Quiz on 22:18 - Oct 23 with 5340 viewskensalriser

Tube stations Quiz on 22:11 - Oct 23 by loftboy

Not accepting some answers, up to 34% and having a complete mind blank!

You have to get the order right, eg if it's High St Whatever then Whatever High St isn't accepted, and not all abbreviations work.

Tube stations Quiz on 22:22 - Oct 23 with 5334 viewsSK_hoops

Tube stations Quiz on 22:15 - Oct 23 by kensalriser

Thanks, that did it. Now at 80.

Embarrassing stations I haven't got yet are one of the Chiswick stations and one on the Central Line which is probably about a mile from my birthplace.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 22:20]

Haha I work near that central line station. Honestly, you'll get if you think hard enough.
Tube stations Quiz on 22:22 - Oct 23 with 5324 viewshubble

Okay, fuelled by crispy duck and pancakes I have reached 68.1% and am officially retiring. There are several names tantalisingly just out of reach (finally got Theydon Bois!), but it's that bloody Elizabeth line that's done for me, only 19 out of 41.

I think anything over 66% is decent to be honest and those of you scoring over 80%, well you're just weird and must wear anoraks! ;-)

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024