Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion 09:53 - Sep 7 with 28725 viewsToast_R

Just read this on the Away Days article, made me laugh.

I'm 31 and don't have a problem with seeing anyone in a replica, young, old male or female....

Although I have to agree on the comment about faded old replicas that should have been put out to pasture years ago. I've seen the same bloke a few times wearing the early 90's Clubhouse CSF one, (mine fell apart by about 1995) that was shit then, let alone 17 years on...

Now if I see a middle aged fat balding tatooed, wife beating, Stella drinking Chelsea bastard, (in abundance where I live),that does make me cringe on behalf of civilisation.

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 13:27 - Sep 13 with 3385 viewsMetallica_Hoop

35. I wear mine for jogging, but I'm not short or fat.

Besides theya re the only things I have that are not f'kin BLACK

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 15:24 - Sep 13 with 3299 viewsdaveB

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 12:33 - Jul 30 by jonno

Dave - in the course of this thread you appear to have aged 3 years!

It's been a tough summer
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 15:36 - Sep 13 with 3278 viewsWokingR

I'm 44 and will be wearing mine tomorrow.
But then I have got a chest bigger than anything posted on Sexy Friday and arms the size of most peoples legs so people tend not to focus on the belly underneath too much.
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 15:58 - Sep 13 with 3257 viewsHarbour

well i am over 50 and wear shirt to home games.....proud to wear on match days but not too dinner ! think nothing wrong with showing your colours agree numbers and names not cool for over 50s! will have my shirt on tommorow
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 16:05 - Sep 13 with 3252 viewsRblockPrior

there is not a problem at all with older blokes wearing the replica shirts cant believe some ppl think different, showing your colours and pride is brilliant no matter your age

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 16:13 - Sep 13 with 3234 viewsJuzzie

I have no problem with shirts but full kits are a no-no. Liverpool seem to have cornered the market in FKW's. 40+ years olds who still remember the 70's and 80's and have conviniently forgotten the last 2 decades of very little (apart from the CL of course!).
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 17:58 - Sep 13 with 3190 viewsQPRDave

Nothing wrong with any fan wearing a shirt. What are we a load of Gok Wans telling others "that looks awful dahrling". If someone wants to show the world or Tescos they're proud QPR fans good....fat..balding...whatever.......
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 19:30 - Sep 13 with 3138 viewsgueRRilla

My kid brother just left the house in the new jersey, shorts and socks. I pleaded with him to understand the concept of full kit w*nkers, but, alas, to no avail!
Login to get fewer ads

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 19:56 - Sep 13 with 3120 viewsPommyhoop

QUALITY...

Cant wait to be a Grandad.Got a cute little fez ready..
[Post edited 13 Sep 2013 20:14]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 20:49 - Sep 13 with 3256 viewsnige101uk

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 21:20 - Sep 13 with 3222 viewsDylanP

I am over 40 and fat a f*ck you all coz I wear my colours with pride wherever I might be.

I have to admit I have never owned or worn QPR shorts or socks. That is just naff. But I love my shirts. I particularly like last year's shirt. I didn't think I'd like it at first because of the narrower hoops. But it grew on me, so to speak. I am also pretty partial to the Dennise the Menace shirts. I pretty much wear one of them all the time when I am not at work. I don't know why anyone would be against it. That seems weird to me.

Love it when I am at some random place and someone "URRRRRRRRRssss" me.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 21:43 - Sep 13 with 3209 viewsFredManRave

I'm 42 and of athletic build and I hardly ever wore tops to games. These days when I'm playing squash or mountain biking I wear either the home top from the "Warnock is our King" season or the Binatone away top which I really like although having just had a look I'm surprised it was 2003 as I thought it was late 90's.

I actually got a "UR's" whilst wearing the home top in Mendoza, Argentina a couple of years ago, from a Spurs fan!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 22:36 - Sep 13 with 3177 viewsQPRDave

I'm sporty looking i must admit.........

I look like a darts player!!!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2013 22:38]
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 08:13 - Sep 14 with 3118 viewsWesty75

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 20:49 - Sep 13 by nige101uk

Loving the socks...
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 09:35 - Sep 14 with 3096 viewstimcocking

I never give a toss if something is considered "not cool", i always like to make my own mind up, not be one of the sheep. Plenty of things which are supposedly cool are a total embarrassment and there's no chance i'll let society decide what i should be wearing. I always get a kick out of seeing somebody else wearing a Rangers shirt when i'm out and i enjoy wearing mine about on occasion, it makes me feel like an ambassador for our team. I love our shirt and i like to be seen out in it. Mind you, i'm only 39.
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 09:56 - Sep 14 with 2970 viewsYorkRanger

My Dad is 77. This week he got a bus from his home in Kingston to the club shop and bought the green shirt. His first ever replica shirt. He will be wearing it today in Ellerslie Rd so if you see an old boy who looks like he should know better, you'll know who he is.....
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 17:29 - Nov 23 with 2831 viewsBluce_Ree

F*cksake, random Ranger.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 20:24 - Nov 23 with 2750 viewsqprmick

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 21:20 - Sep 13 by DylanP

I am over 40 and fat a f*ck you all coz I wear my colours with pride wherever I might be.

I have to admit I have never owned or worn QPR shorts or socks. That is just naff. But I love my shirts. I particularly like last year's shirt. I didn't think I'd like it at first because of the narrower hoops. But it grew on me, so to speak. I am also pretty partial to the Dennise the Menace shirts. I pretty much wear one of them all the time when I am not at work. I don't know why anyone would be against it. That seems weird to me.

Love it when I am at some random place and someone "URRRRRRRRRssss" me.

"fat" what in America, never.

Qprmick

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:06 - Apr 11 with 2142 viewsCook7

https://www.jerseysoccercheap.com offer you cheap soccer jerseys

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:06 - Apr 11 with 2139 viewsCook7

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 10:06 - Apr 11 with 2139 viewsCook7

This is a funny thread

[Post edited 31 May 2019 11:27]

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 10:29 - Apr 11 with 2111 viewssmegma

Nylon next to my skin is a no no.
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 11:44 - Apr 11 with 2068 viewspaulparker

if your a bloke say wearing a retro Guinness or 70's shirt for 5 a side or taking the kids over the park then fair enough I myself have tons of retro shirts from all walks of football but would never wear any ofthem in public
if your a saddo wearing the new kit with Luango on the back then you need to have a long hard look at yourself

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 11:47 - Apr 11 with 2063 viewsToast_R

F*ck did I really start this thread 7 years ago?
40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 12:25 - Apr 11 with 2020 viewsDaiHo0p

40+ Men in Replica Shirts Discussion on 13:17 - Sep 13 by Bluce_Ree

Another case in Liverpool.

The f**k is wrong with these people?

Why has no one picked up that twenty on the floor?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024