Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh, Christ, he's off again... 17:25 - Nov 5 with 5595 viewsdavman

"Not good enough" = "Hello Timmy"

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:26 - Nov 5 with 4105 viewsrbsranger

Followed that with a retweet of saying that we have a better squad than how we are playing... He is definitely laying the groundwork for another sacking
Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:27 - Nov 5 with 4089 viewsbosh67

I am not sure what we want the poor sod to say?

F*ck you all. I'm in Barbados!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:30 - Nov 5 with 4048 viewsStanisgod

Perfectly true statement. The squad IS under performing.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:30 - Nov 5 with 4036 viewsessextaxiboy

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:27 - Nov 5 by bosh67

Nothing ....is what I want him to say .

What other owners play this whispering game?
Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:33 - Nov 5 with 3997 viewsNov77

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:27 - Nov 5 by bosh67

He's been off Twitter for a while (which is a good thing), barely mentioned us at all recently.
Seems odd that he would come out now and talk about 'not being good enough'. reckon the decision has already been made.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:35 - Nov 5 with 3979 viewsbosh67

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:30 - Nov 5 by essextaxiboy

Nothing ....is what I want him to say .

What other owners play this whispering game?

That's true.

At least he didn't say ... I am minded of what Santa holds over his shoulder. It begins with a s and ends with ack.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:36 - Nov 5 with 3971 viewsrsonist

Sounds like he is not loving it but not sure he wants to tear it all up either. Exactly like most of us.
Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:41 - Nov 5 with 3915 viewsPunteR

If i were Fernandes i would keep shtum. He obviously ignoring the fact that its on his watch why we are in the Championship , spent quarter of a billion with nothing to show for it and are now under the FFP rules.
Ridiculous that he's putting the pressure on his manager in front of the fans.
Theres nothing he said that needed saying. He's probably on his 3rd bottle by now.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:42 - Nov 5 with 3903 viewsbosh67

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:36 - Nov 5 by rsonist

Sounds like he is not loving it but not sure he wants to tear it all up either. Exactly like most of us.

My car broke down on the way to the Brentford game so my dad and I watched it on TV. At the end the camera cut to Tony, who had previously been sat next to a properly tasty Asian girl, who had deserted him at the final whistle. He sat there, looking forlornly into space, rubbing his chin. It was a look of... 'what the f*ck am I doing here? I don't need this. I don't need the money. I've just watched us play sh*t under people I brought in and have had to trust to do a job for me, and yet again, they are failing.'

But mostly he had the look of a man that was thinking... if we'd one that, that cute Asian girl would have been bouncing up and down on me all night.

That's what QPR does to you. Love you long time to love you no time in the blink of a sh*t performance.

Never knowingly right.

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 19:23 - Nov 5 with 3485 viewsDejR_vu

Sounds like he was ready to pull the trigger but doesn't feel he can now

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 19:32 - Nov 5 with 3422 viewsFredManRave

His sentence structure and spelling are improving so that's good. Either that or he's drinking less.

A rare win win for QPR these days.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 19:43 - Nov 5 with 3343 viewsTacticalR

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:42 - Nov 5 by bosh67

My car broke down on the way to the Brentford game so my dad and I watched it on TV. At the end the camera cut to Tony, who had previously been sat next to a properly tasty Asian girl, who had deserted him at the final whistle. He sat there, looking forlornly into space, rubbing his chin. It was a look of... 'what the f*ck am I doing here? I don't need this. I don't need the money. I've just watched us play sh*t under people I brought in and have had to trust to do a job for me, and yet again, they are failing.'

But mostly he had the look of a man that was thinking... if we'd one that, that cute Asian girl would have been bouncing up and down on me all night.

That's what QPR does to you. Love you long time to love you no time in the blink of a sh*t performance.

Home losses don't impress the ladies.

Air hostess clique

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 20:11 - Nov 5 with 3205 viewsFredManRave

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 19:43 - Nov 5 by TacticalR

Home losses don't impress the ladies.

Certain draws don't impress the ladies either...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 20:29 - Nov 5 with 3125 viewsBucksRanger

If he's not careful, some people will think he's just a snivelling whinger.
Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 21:30 - Nov 5 with 2906 viewsKerryE

Why would a chairman of a football club/any business post that then apparently later the same day sack his manager?

Odd? Or is it just me
Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 21:56 - Nov 5 with 2749 viewspaulparker

TF is a cretin , sorry but he has been a disaster for this club the millions and millions wasted under him is shocking and it's gonna take us a while to ever get back, I actually think we may go down again
He is here for OOC and once that's all done he will look to sell,
I was no fan of JFH towards the end but he deserved a bit better than this idiot tweeting crap

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 21:56 - Nov 5 with 2750 viewsbaz_qpr

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 21:30 - Nov 5 by KerryE

Why would a chairman of a football club/any business post that then apparently later the same day sack his manager?

Odd? Or is it just me

Decoded - Playoffs are still reachable, football is crap, season over if I don't act now - international break and transfer window
Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 21:56 - Nov 5 with 2742 viewsRanger78

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 21:30 - Nov 5 by KerryE

Odd? Or is it just me

Very odd
Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 22:03 - Nov 5 with 2681 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Funny old game, We could all tweet something about half a billion and underperforming as well.

Tony Fernandes and his underperforming suits have, yet again, ballsed up! I fear we won't have to wait too long for their next f..k up either. If Sherwood is appointed, then there really is no end to the depth of their stupidity?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 22:07 - Nov 5 with 2640 viewsDWQPR

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 17:42 - Nov 5 by bosh67

As a club we haven't got the greatest record of our chairman having some sort bouncing up on down on them. Didn't it take three weeks for David Bulstrode's coffin lid to be screwed down thanks to Pearl?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 22:12 - Nov 5 with 2607 viewsThGrimRanger

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 21:56 - Nov 5 by paulparker

TF is a cretin , sorry but he has been a disaster for this club the millions and millions wasted under him is shocking and it's gonna take us a while to ever get back, I actually think we may go down again
He is here for OOC and once that's all done he will look to sell,
I was no fan of JFH towards the end but he deserved a bit better than this idiot tweeting crap

leave the bloke alone ffs

we all know he's made mistake after mistake but no one should question his commitment. he's invested massive money and he deserves to call the shots.

he's trying to make the right decisions and god help us he will eventually get it right

TheGrimRanger

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 22:15 - Nov 5 with 2585 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 22:07 - Nov 5 by DWQPR

As a club we haven't got the greatest record of our chairman having some sort bouncing up on down on them. Didn't it take three weeks for David Bulstrode's coffin lid to be screwed down thanks to Pearl?

Ah, a joke for the old-timers! Nicely done!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 22:15 - Nov 5 with 2577 viewspaulparker

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 22:12 - Nov 5 by ThGrimRanger

we all know he's made mistake after mistake but no one should question his commitment. he's invested massive money and he deserves to call the shots.

he's trying to make the right decisions and god help us he will eventually get it right

Yeah 180 million wasted, 2 relegations, no training ground , sacked our championship winning manger and a possible championship relegation battle
Yeah he will get the hang of it one day

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 22:19 - Nov 5 with 2540 viewsflynnbo

Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 22:12 - Nov 5 by ThGrimRanger

Agree, he has been let down by those in whom he has placed his trust but he has been naive. I, for one, don't want him gone ,however, he needs to get this appointment right. Déjà vu of course.
Oh, Christ, he's off again... on 22:23 - Nov 5 with 2504 viewsBlackCrowe

He's right on this occasion...we have a squad that should be higher or at the very least playing enternaining footbal.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024