Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Manager 15:27 - Dec 12 with 1869 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

NeilSI aside, does anyone else still play this?

My missus tells me that at 32 i’m a right sad act still playing it, and that the club suit is unnecessary.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 15:29]
Football Manager on 15:37 - Dec 12 with 1849 viewspaulparker

I used to Baz , until they put that stupid steam thing on it and I was unable to play it through the disk

I won the European cup , PL, FA cup , League cup , European super cup , charity shield, and the world club championships , 2 seasons on the trot as QPR , we even got a move to a 45k seater called the les Ferdinand stadium

I used to do the post match interviews whilst I was having a shower like I was the new Pep , even giving the manager clichés like "well jeff the lads did well and its never an easy place to go the san siro , but we made it look easy " etc

what a saddo ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Football Manager on 15:49 - Dec 12 with 1818 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Myself and Metallica still have the occasional game, but I only play the older version 2006/7 I believe.
Football Manager on 16:28 - Dec 12 with 1746 viewsrobith

Haven't played since 13. It's an absolute time drain, and even with the new mode they have that's more like the classic game, I feel like I'm happier now
Football Manager on 23:54 - Dec 12 with 1641 viewsToast_R

Not Fottball manager but Ive discovered the all time classic Elite has been rebooted/modernised and now called Elite Dangerous. It was going for £10 as a download offer so I thought I'd check it out having spent hours upon hours playing the orig on the Amstrad cpc 464 in the 80s. Mind bending stuff. Literally have the whole milky way to explore.
Football Manager on 00:13 - Dec 13 with 1630 viewsdaveB

i'm 41 and still play it every chance I get
Football Manager on 05:33 - Dec 13 with 1578 viewssilky

This one still gets a regular play from me. After that they got to involved in the admin stuff. Just like today's football.

Just play the damn game!

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Football Manager on 08:30 - Dec 13 with 1513 viewssimmo

Still play and recently relegated back to the Championship with QPR. Not much changes.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Football Manager on 08:35 - Dec 13 with 1507 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Football Manager on 08:30 - Dec 13 by simmo

Still play and recently relegated back to the Championship with QPR. Not much changes.

Out of interest, has the e-Rfosi suggested you're tactically naive, don't know what you're doing and recommend that you f..k off out of it altogether?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Football Manager on 08:48 - Dec 13 with 1497 viewsozexile

Haven't played for about 10 years. Is it online now or do you still need to buy the game on cd?
Football Manager on 08:53 - Dec 13 with 1490 viewsWrightUp5hit___

2 x 5 1/4" floppy discs
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 8:54]
Football Manager on 08:55 - Dec 13 with 1485 viewsBluce_Ree

Nah. And if I did I'd play CM01/02. That was the last good one. They are too detailed these days. Fk realism, all I want to do is sign good players for QPR, win and have a lovely career. I prefer being able to influence things on the pitch which is why Sensible World of Soccer was more fun.

Last time I played it properly the game fked me. I picked QPR and it was back when we were broke as a family from Leeds. I somehow got us promoted thanks to a couple of decent loanees from the Prem.

Marc Bircham had a really good season for me but then got uppity about a new contract. I offered him what he wanted but he wanted time to think and then got unhappy that I didn't give him a contract and turned half the team against me.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Football Manager on 09:23 - Dec 13 with 1452 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I still play, though only occasionally now. My nephews are into it so we play when they visit. This year's is the best in a long while. It's the only computer game I play so I'm not sure how it compares to others but I've always enjoyed it. I'm always Rangers, couldn't countenance being anyone else.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024