Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Smyth's mum 21:52 - Sep 26 with 11746 viewsHayesender

Slagging off McClaren on one of the QPR groups on Facebook.

Calling him a Muppet, and hoping he is sacked soon before Paul has to leave (her words)

The poor lad needs to tell her to keep her thoughts off of social media

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Paul Smyth's mum on 21:54 - Sep 26 with 6237 viewsconnell10

She has a point though mate , Wally is a total muppet. Paul should be in the first team squad!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:00 - Sep 26 with 6203 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:02 - Sep 26 with 6194 viewsHayesender

I'm just being nosey and reading the comments. She's now saying McClaren actually told the young players in the dressing room some of them will never play 1st team football.

That's great motivational skills

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:04 - Sep 26 with 6183 viewsCiderwithRsie

OK, but which muppet?

I'm guessing Swedish Chef by a narrow head from Sam The American Eagle.
Paul Smyth's mum on 22:06 - Sep 26 with 6168 viewsHayesender

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:04 - Sep 26 by CiderwithRsie

OK, but which muppet?

I like the fella with the drums, or is that sesame street?

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:12 - Sep 26 with 6140 viewsCiderwithRsie

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:06 - Sep 26 by Hayesender

I like the fella with the drums, or is that sesame street?

"Animal"

That'd be Gareth Ainsworth. Not that he's a muppet in the Paul-Smyth's-Mum definition.
Paul Smyth's mum on 22:35 - Sep 26 with 6033 views08olesen

Not helpful for the lad. The team has to come before him and he isnt better than BOS or Pav IMO.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 22:35]

Poll: Who will the other play off

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:45 - Sep 26 with 6001 viewsLblock

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:35 - Sep 26 by 08olesen

Not helpful for the lad. The team has to come before him and he isnt better than BOS or Pav IMO.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 22:35]

Maybe

But it's a scandal that Conor Toshington still has more first team minutes than him IMHO

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Smyth's mum on 23:01 - Sep 26 with 5961 viewsDannyPaddox

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:04 - Sep 26 by CiderwithRsie

OK, but which muppet?

Here's my inner muppet expressing his current feelings about all things QPR.
Paul Smyth's mum on 23:24 - Sep 26 with 5884 viewsdaveB

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:02 - Sep 26 by Hayesender

I'm just being nosey and reading the comments. She's now saying McClaren actually told the young players in the dressing room some of them will never play 1st team football.

You have to laugh, brought in to bring stability an end to erratic behaviour and improve the kids.
Paul Smyth's mum on 01:12 - Sep 27 with 5759 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is it actually her or just the usual Facebook Tvvattery?
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 1:13]
Paul Smyth's mum on 08:09 - Sep 27 with 5435 viewsDorse

Paul Smyth's mum on 23:24 - Sep 26 by daveB

You have to laugh, brought in to bring stability an end to erratic behaviour and improve the kids.

'2026 FIFA World Footballer Of The Year Smyth Credits McLaren
"If he hadn't been such an arse, I would never have been released on a free and end up at Salisbury City where I was discovered by Barcelona", said Smyth, making an unmistakable hand gesture referring to what may euphemistically be described as self-help...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Paul Smyth's mum on 08:32 - Sep 27 with 5355 viewsRs_Holy

Paul Smyth's mum on 22:02 - Sep 26 by Hayesender

His interview after the match kind of alluded to that!
Paul Smyth's mum on 08:36 - Sep 27 with 5341 viewsPhildo

Nice. McClaren up to about gas mark 4 now. That transfer embargo in January may turn out to be a good thing.
Paul Smyth's mum on 08:43 - Sep 27 with 5314 viewsR_from_afar

Paul Smyth's mum on 23:24 - Sep 26 by daveB

Dave, this isn't criticism, just an observation: McClaren has really got under your skin because in my opinion, you were always a voice of calm, reason and objectivity on here.

Now, I sense something approaching despair, not that I am saying I am happy with how everything is going, plus a greater willingness to believe the rumours and conspiracy theories. Don't get me wrong, if McClaren said that, that's unacceptable, but we don't know what the players said - and their attitude on the pitch was not what it should've been for that last game - plus these are claims on social media by a player's mum.

We all (me included) need to take a breath, stop looking for rumours, sub-plots and conspiracy theories and pull together.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Paul Smyth's mum on 08:50 - Sep 27 with 5282 viewssimmo

This is ridiculous and doing him no favours. All you need is your mum steaming in running her mouth... FFS.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Paul Smyth's mum on 08:55 - Sep 27 with 5273 viewsR_from_afar

Paul Smyth's mum on 08:50 - Sep 27 by simmo

This is ridiculous and doing him no favours. All you need is your mum steaming in running her mouth... FFS.

Just like the old days, when Ben Sahar's mum waded in LOL.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Paul Smyth's mum on 09:00 - Sep 27 with 5250 viewsstevec

His Mum?

Somebody please tell me this is a hoax.
Paul Smyth's mum on 09:08 - Sep 27 with 5209 viewsToast_R

And ya mum!

That was a classic no come back line the kids don't use anymore. Bring it back I say.
Paul Smyth's mum on 09:17 - Sep 27 with 5167 viewspaulparker

make her the manager , she seems to have bigger balls than McLaren

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paul Smyth's mum on 09:21 - Sep 27 with 5157 viewsCiderwithRsie

Paul Smyth's mum on 08:43 - Sep 27 by R_from_afar

Dave, this isn't criticism, just an observation: McClaren has really got under your skin because in my opinion, you were always a voice of calm, reason and objectivity on here.

Now, I sense something approaching despair, not that I am saying I am happy with how everything is going, plus a greater willingness to believe the rumours and conspiracy theories. Don't get me wrong, if McClaren said that, that's unacceptable, but we don't know what the players said - and their attitude on the pitch was not what it should've been for that last game - plus these are claims on social media by a player's mum.

We all (me included) need to take a breath, stop looking for rumours, sub-plots and conspiracy theories and pull together.

RFA

I don't know about Dave, but a lot of my problem with McClaren is that I really expected better.

I thought Holloway had done a good job but had gone as far as he could and was at risk of undoing it through his unpredictability.

I saw McClaren as a proven coach, better than Holloway, and calmer, more professional, who'd done well for us before.I think his transfers in have been sound - (though I don't know if that's him or Les - and the Tilt story is worrying) and he deserves more time. But every time he opens his mouth after a defeat he frightens the bejazus out of me and his body language was terrible right back to pre-season.

The thing about players' attitude is that a lot of that is his job. Some players are just wrong 'uns but I don't think Smyth, Scowen, Wszolek etc are in that category.
Paul Smyth's mum on 09:26 - Sep 27 with 5134 views2Thomas2Bowles

OMG Bloody typical just as things are going so well.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Paul Smyth's mum on 09:32 - Sep 27 with 5097 viewsDesertBoot

Paul Smyth's mum on 09:21 - Sep 27 by CiderwithRsie

I don't know about Dave, but a lot of my problem with McClaren is that I really expected better.

I thought Holloway had done a good job but had gone as far as he could and was at risk of undoing it through his unpredictability.

I saw McClaren as a proven coach, better than Holloway, and calmer, more professional, who'd done well for us before.I think his transfers in have been sound - (though I don't know if that's him or Les - and the Tilt story is worrying) and he deserves more time. But every time he opens his mouth after a defeat he frightens the bejazus out of me and his body language was terrible right back to pre-season.

The thing about players' attitude is that a lot of that is his job. Some players are just wrong 'uns but I don't think Smyth, Scowen, Wszolek etc are in that category.

I don't understand this McClaren "did we here before" line that's often used. He was here for five minutes and made a swift exit when Derby knocked on our door.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Paul Smyth's mum on 09:34 - Sep 27 with 5087 viewsingeminate

Paul Smyth's mum on 08:50 - Sep 27 by simmo

To restore balance, I was sat next to Matt Smith's mum who was lovely.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Paul Smyth's mum on 10:12 - Sep 27 with 4969 viewsdaveB

Paul Smyth's mum on 08:43 - Sep 27 by R_from_afar

RFA

Your are right, I genuinely can't stand the bloke, everything about him irritates me always has from the new teeth he got when he got the England job to self satisfying grin whenever asked a question. The sips of water when asked a question and re adjusting his trousers all the time. I find him an arrogant buffoon

That said I want him to do well as life is too short to not want QPR to win, I hated Mark Hughes a lot more before he came here but was happy to support his team, same with Warnock.

My big gripe is that for 3 years I've bought into what the club are trying to do with young players and working to a budget, we've had some shocking results and dreadful performances but I could see what they were trying to do. Holloway going made some sense as long as the work done by him was built on, make some additions and build team around Manning, Eze, Freeman, Smyth and co but thats not happened.

Now to see all that ripped up and seeing the team built around 2 strikers who won't be here next year and a loan defender who is still recovering from the Millwall game a week later and unfit to play again, all crammed into a formation that doesn't seem to suit any of our players, I just feel I've been on 25 dates with Holly Wiloughby and after years of trying when she finally agrees to some bedroom antics she's wearing a strap on and aggressively makes love to me. She can tell me well you asked for a shag but it's not what i expected
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024