Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so, foolham next 11:03 - Sep 20 with 15290 viewsthemodfather

qpr fans face the walk to the cottage....and we are so overdue a win there...recent results have not been good and we need to stem that poor run....at times we have made foolham look good with odd selections, collapses and tantrums ( is adel still waiting for the bus or does he need to top up his oyster??) ....still, another day etc....we can't keep clean sheets and in a derby anything can happen.
the curse of sky to throw in and all....should be 4000 r's there, hopefully making some noise. austin starts up front alone ( we expect) , i just hope the team realise the importance of this game and the defence settles and is solid. don't lose...and maybe nick something?
so, foolham next on 11:21 - Sep 20 with 8614 viewsRangersw12

Definitely due a win there and seeing how poor they look from set pieces we should get a result
so, foolham next on 11:35 - Sep 20 with 8591 viewsLadbrokeR

To be honest there will be well over 4 thousand. The last time I went was when Samba hit the self destruct button.
so, foolham next on 17:05 - Sep 20 with 8381 viewsizlingtonhoop

so, foolham next on 11:21 - Sep 20 by Rangersw12

Definitely due a win there and seeing how poor they look from set pieces we should get a result

I'm not a superstitous man, but it's probably better that you don't say that...
so, foolham next on 19:37 - Sep 20 with 8168 viewspaulparker

so, foolham next on 17:05 - Sep 20 by izlingtonhoop

I'm not a superstitous man, but it's probably better that you don't say that...

We Will Win,
me & 3 others in the home end behind the goal , cant wait
we have a terrible record at there's the last few years its about time we got something

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

so, foolham next on 19:54 - Sep 20 with 8133 viewsqueensparker

I went with my Brentford mates last year and watched them win 4-1. A brilliant day out, something like that would do very nicely

I reckon half the Met were there on overtime and they shut all the roads - expect a pointless load of hassle on Ftiday night
so, foolham next on 23:08 - Sep 20 with 7866 viewsRangersw12

so, foolham next on 19:37 - Sep 20 by paulparker

We Will Win,
me & 3 others in the home end behind the goal , cant wait
we have a terrible record at there's the last few years its about time we got something

You in the Hammersmith end or the next to the away end ?
so, foolham next on 07:07 - Sep 21 with 7775 viewspaulparker

so, foolham next on 23:08 - Sep 20 by Rangersw12

You in the Hammersmith end or the next to the away end ?

Hammersmith end
A friend of a friends dad is a Fulham ST holder
I'm working in Bristol during the week and not leaving until 3 I'm hoping the roads will be clear

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

so, foolham next on 12:31 - Sep 21 with 7516 viewsthemodfather

they play stoke in the league cup tomorrow? ..so could be bookings, injuries and tired legs, also less recovery time as they play us days after..wahey.
Login to get fewer ads

so, foolham next on 13:46 - Sep 21 with 7424 viewsTacticalR

so, foolham next on 12:31 - Sep 21 by themodfather

they play stoke in the league cup tomorrow? ..so could be bookings, injuries and tired legs, also less recovery time as they play us days after..wahey.

Yes, we have cleverly managed to swerve the League Cup.

Air hostess clique

so, foolham next on 14:21 - Sep 21 with 7370 viewsloftus77

so, foolham next on 13:46 - Sep 21 by TacticalR

Yes, we have cleverly managed to swerve the League Cup.

Yep - we've developed this strategy in training over many decades...
so, foolham next on 14:48 - Sep 21 with 7323 viewsfrancisbowles

so, foolham next on 12:31 - Sep 21 by themodfather

I know little about the Fulham squad, so are there likely to be many of theirs involved in the cup and then picked against us? Perhaps Konk needs to answer this.
so, foolham next on 14:53 - Sep 21 with 7319 viewsjamois

I've been out of the country a few years and this is my first away game in ages. Really looking forward to it, especially with so many going, Friday night n all that. And it being the Championship and no Redknapp, hopefully it means we will attack and not sit 11 men behind the ball waiting for them to score.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

so, foolham next on 16:34 - Sep 21 with 7207 viewsRANGERS4EVER

In better form than them.
Had a few decent results away from home
Fulham tired after playing in the Cup tomorrow.
London derby
We are bound to lose

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

so, foolham next on 20:19 - Sep 21 with 7091 viewsMark1

Plus a big away support and their fans were calling for Symons to go - according to my Fulham mates.

So nailed on we'll lose!!
so, foolham next on 20:46 - Sep 21 with 7036 viewsDWQPR

I assume that all pubs will be Rangers pubs on Friday evening?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

so, foolham next on 09:30 - Sep 22 with 6859 viewsDiscodroids

sorry if this is a spackman, but why is it being played on a fackin Friday night ??

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

so, foolham next on 09:39 - Sep 22 with 6855 viewsWatford_Ranger

A combination of Sky and the ruggers at Twickers on the Saturday I guess
so, foolham next on 09:42 - Sep 22 with 6836 viewsDiscodroids

so, foolham next on 09:39 - Sep 22 by Watford_Ranger

A combination of Sky and the ruggers at Twickers on the Saturday I guess

thanks watford. I didnt even know it was on SKY.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

so, foolham next on 09:51 - Sep 22 with 6828 viewsloftboy

Me and the kids are in row ZZ which is the back row, stood/ sat there at the 6-0, great atmosphere, was half way down for the 3-2 and the view wasn't as good.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

so, foolham next on 10:01 - Sep 22 with 6813 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delighted this is on the box. I haven't seen many R's games this year and will definitely have the beers and pizza in for this one. Have a great time, lads and lasses. Mad jealous.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

so, foolham next on 11:30 - Sep 22 with 6733 viewsJonDoeman

Don't forget to dress for the occasion!

It Is What It Is !!

so, foolham next on 12:12 - Sep 22 with 6686 viewsGetMeRangers

so, foolham next on 14:48 - Sep 21 by francisbowles

I know little about the Fulham squad, so are there likely to be many of theirs involved in the cup and then picked against us? Perhaps Konk needs to answer this.

Jamie O’Hara will sit out Fulham’s League Cup clash with Stoke and Tom Cairney is also likely to miss tonight’s game.

A hip injury meant O’Hara missed training on Monday, while Cairney picked up a knock during the session and is being assessed.

Neither injury is serious but Whites boss Kit Symons wants to make sure the pair are available to face QPR so is reluctant to risk them ahead of Friday’s derby.

Both players scored in Fulham’s 3-2 defeat against Sheffield Wednesday at the weekend.

Fulham will also be without recent signings Ryan Fredericks and James Husband against Stoke as both players are cup-tied.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/football/football-wls-fulham-duo-set-to-miss-stok
so, foolham next on 12:21 - Sep 22 with 6662 viewsfrancisbowles

so, foolham next on 12:12 - Sep 22 by GetMeRangers

Jamie O’Hara will sit out Fulham’s League Cup clash with Stoke and Tom Cairney is also likely to miss tonight’s game.

A hip injury meant O’Hara missed training on Monday, while Cairney picked up a knock during the session and is being assessed.

Neither injury is serious but Whites boss Kit Symons wants to make sure the pair are available to face QPR so is reluctant to risk them ahead of Friday’s derby.

Both players scored in Fulham’s 3-2 defeat against Sheffield Wednesday at the weekend.

Fulham will also be without recent signings Ryan Fredericks and James Husband against Stoke as both players are cup-tied.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/football/football-wls-fulham-duo-set-to-miss-stok

Thanks, so that's four out but it will be interesting to see what happens with the other seven or so! I see their manager's comments that he has no hesitation in making our match his priority, as expected.

I am expecting more players rested and a win for Stoke who may feel the need to go for it as they have an extra recovery day afterwards.
so, foolham next on 12:29 - Sep 22 with 6639 viewsDiscodroids

i bet that Ross McFarter Scores, he's got a decent record against us i think.

so, foolham next on 13:05 - Sep 22 with 6589 viewsoddball

bring on the ruperts and dont embarass us for fck sake rangers.about time we managed to get a result at fulham ,but god knows it won't be easy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024