Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund 00:09 - Sep 27 with 3110 viewsFDC

Holy shit
Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 00:12 - Sep 27 with 3097 viewsbosh67

You don't see a casual unstoppable side foot volley like that very often.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 00:21 - Sep 27 with 3075 viewssmegma

Loic Remy vs Wigan was better.

[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 0:23]
Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 00:56 - Sep 27 with 3017 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Gareth's goal was good but I've seen plenty better. If someone in League 1 had scored that, it would barely get a mention.
Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 02:45 - Sep 27 with 2963 viewsPommyhoop

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 00:21 - Sep 27 by smegma

Loved that goal ..Thought we had unearthed our very own Thierry Henry.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 04:48 - Sep 27 with 2906 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Let's not get to carried away here; it's hardly on a par with Sylla's goal at home to Hull earlier this season!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 06:44 - Sep 27 with 2790 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 00:56 - Sep 27 by Benny_the_Ball

Gareth's goal was good but I've seen plenty better. If someone in League 1 had scored that, it would barely get a mention.

This is vert true. However, if they could put the ball in the net like that, they wouldn't be in League 1 for very long either!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 07:41 - Sep 27 with 2666 viewsPunteR

What a waste of talent he turned out to be. Great player for us but an absolute mercenary.
Nice goal by Bale. Not sure theres a lot of players that would hit the ball like that.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 7:55]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 09:09 - Sep 27 with 2477 viewsbrokenframe1982

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 09:16 - Sep 27 with 2458 viewsrobith

I never really follow this line of logic - of course it would've got less of a mention because fewer people will have seen it surely?
Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 09:53 - Sep 27 with 2397 viewssmegma

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 09:16 - Sep 27 by robith

I never really follow this line of logic - of course it would've got less of a mention because fewer people will have seen it surely?

I hadn't seen Bales goal until this thread. The point about a League 1 player scoring is very true. A world class is expected to score like that, a League 1 player isn't. And as good as it was, Loic Remys WAS better.
Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 10:33 - Sep 27 with 2341 viewsAntti_Heinola

That's because a player in league one will do it once in a career. Bale has scored dozens of that sort of quality. Less a once-in-a-decade connection than an example of incredibly hard work on his technique.

Bare bones.

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 10:44 - Sep 27 with 2315 viewsW7Ranger

Wheeler's goals for Exeter were generally pretty decent.
Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 10:56 - Sep 27 with 2283 viewssimmo

Bale genuinely world class, wouldn't have predicted he'd improve as much as he has during his Tottenham days but it's credit to his work rate and determination. Bale has a phenomenal goals/assist record pre games played and is just as effective as a squad player or the main man - like he is for Wales.

That goal is superb btw and the league one comparison doesn't really wash as that's against top European competition for one, and it's just a part of his scoring highlight reel, rather than a one off against Wigan many moons ago (not to knock that RIDICULOUS goal from Remy, but the point still stands).

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 11:01 - Sep 27 with 2266 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

At the rate we're going I have no doubt that one day we will un earth a Gareth Bale from Rochdale or somewhere and get a good couple of seasons out of them before pulling in a few £ by selling to Spurs / United / Liverpool.
Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 11:03 - Sep 27 with 2262 viewskensalriser

Not a mention for the quality of the ball in?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 11:04 - Sep 27 with 2262 viewsTacticalR

It's not really a spectacular strike, but given the circumstances it's impressive the way Bale has the imagination and the technique to finesse the ball into the goal like that.

Air hostess clique

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 13:14 - Sep 27 with 2115 viewsTheChef

Freeman's goal last night was better.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 13:26 - Sep 27 with 2095 viewsR_from_afar

Fabulous lay-off from - shhhh - Mbia

Top, top goal that one. Much better than Bale's in my totally biased opinion.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 13:27 - Sep 27 with 2087 viewsW7Ranger

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 13:14 - Sep 27 by TheChef

Freeman's goal last night was better.

So was Mackie's @ Middlesboro'!
Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 23:29 - Sep 27 with 1770 viewsstowmarketrange

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 00:12 - Sep 27 by bosh67

You don't see a casual unstoppable side foot volley like that very often.

Maybe Dortmund needed Ted in the crowd as the chimp wouldn't have been able to get the ball back from him?
Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 01:50 - Sep 28 with 1733 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 10:44 - Sep 27 by W7Ranger

Wheeler's goals for Exeter were generally pretty decent.

Fat lot of good it did him! He can't even get in their starting XI these days.

Gareth Bale's goal against Dortmund on 02:03 - Sep 28 with 1727 viewsBoston

He can score as many top quality goals as he likes, still looks as if he was manufactured by cave load of evil pixies.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024