Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One thing to remember 19:41 - Dec 16 with 5814 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Jack Robinsons contract is up at the end ofJune 2018
One thing to remember on 19:57 - Dec 16 with 3825 viewsterryb

So, do we offer him a new contract now?

I've no idea how much his current salary is or whether we could afford to match it, but I think we will do well to retain him in January.

I would sugest that he is our most likely sale in the window & would fetch far more than any other player.
One thing to remember on 20:06 - Dec 16 with 3789 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

One thing to remember on 19:57 - Dec 16 by terryb

So, do we offer him a new contract now?

I've no idea how much his current salary is or whether we could afford to match it, but I think we will do well to retain him in January.

I would sugest that he is our most likely sale in the window & would fetch far more than any other player.

As mentioned in another thread we have the top assister in the division. I’d imagine he’s worth a few quid.
One thing to remember on 20:14 - Dec 16 with 3752 viewskensalriser

We've been a bag o' shyte most of the season with a dodgy defence. Brilliant that he got two goals today, but it's only in the last few months he's managed not to be persistently crocked. I'd be surprised if he's on anyone's radar.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

One thing to remember on 20:16 - Dec 16 with 3739 viewsrsonist

Never doubted you LFW, always finding that ray of sunshine.
One thing to remember on 20:22 - Dec 16 with 3701 viewsterryb

One thing to remember on 20:06 - Dec 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

As mentioned in another thread we have the top assister in the division. I’d imagine he’s worth a few quid.

Definitely worth a few quid, but Freeman is not likely to be interesting Premier clubs.

I think Robinson will, partly due to his Liverpool pedigree.
One thing to remember on 21:50 - Dec 16 with 3500 viewsbosh67

I would imagine that Robinson, now he is finally fit would want to stay with us unless we drop down a division. For me he could well end up being the new left footed Glenn Roeder.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

One thing to remember on 22:26 - Dec 16 with 3430 viewsdaveB

I'd like us to keep him but he'll have options and he'd be mad to sign a new deal at this stage when he can get a better deal elsewhere if he waits till the summer
One thing to remember on 22:59 - Dec 16 with 3370 viewsSouthend_Rss

Very pleased for Robinson.. Had a good run in the side recently and has played well.. Been knocked back by injuries in the past too, so delighted for him today..
Login to get fewer ads

One thing to remember on 23:06 - Dec 16 with 3341 viewsBoston

One thing to remember on 22:59 - Dec 16 by Southend_Rss

Very pleased for Robinson.. Had a good run in the side recently and has played well.. Been knocked back by injuries in the past too, so delighted for him today..

Have you met your new neighbour, Droids his name, recently acquired property in Leigh -on-Estuary?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

One thing to remember on 23:20 - Dec 16 with 3316 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

One thing to remember on 22:26 - Dec 16 by daveB

I'd like us to keep him but he'll have options and he'd be mad to sign a new deal at this stage when he can get a better deal elsewhere if he waits till the summer

Wouldn't it be nice if the player stuck with the club that stuck by him.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

One thing to remember on 23:21 - Dec 16 with 3308 viewsbosh67

One thing to remember on 23:20 - Dec 16 by CliveWilsonSaid

Wouldn't it be nice if the player stuck with the club that stuck by him.

Totally agree with you. Unless we actively try to sell him I think he will stay.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

One thing to remember on 09:39 - Dec 17 with 2966 viewsfrancisbowles

Clive seems to think he is one of our top earners and he is probably correct, considering when he first signed for us.

He has an excellent left foot and has the ability to hit very good long as well as short passes. He is decent in the air and took both his goals yesterday very well.

On the downside, he really should have had a hat trick yesterday. Sitting behind that goal I couldn't believe how bad a miss that was. His right foot isn't too clever and he doesn't seem to be particularly quick. He also tends to make an average of an error a game.

However, at this level, I think he is a very good player. He is comfortable in possession and can play centre back, left back or lwb.

I'm not sure that he would get a regular place in the top division and at this stage of his career he needs to be playing first team football. We can offer him that but I'm fairly sure another championship or top Scottish or decent European side could offer him considerably more money.

We need him to stay but if he gets a better offer and we can get a fee then we probably need to take it.
One thing to remember on 09:58 - Dec 17 with 2931 viewsBenny_the_Ball

One thing to remember on 09:39 - Dec 17 by francisbowles

Clive seems to think he is one of our top earners and he is probably correct, considering when he first signed for us.

He has an excellent left foot and has the ability to hit very good long as well as short passes. He is decent in the air and took both his goals yesterday very well.

On the downside, he really should have had a hat trick yesterday. Sitting behind that goal I couldn't believe how bad a miss that was. His right foot isn't too clever and he doesn't seem to be particularly quick. He also tends to make an average of an error a game.

However, at this level, I think he is a very good player. He is comfortable in possession and can play centre back, left back or lwb.

I'm not sure that he would get a regular place in the top division and at this stage of his career he needs to be playing first team football. We can offer him that but I'm fairly sure another championship or top Scottish or decent European side could offer him considerably more money.

We need him to stay but if he gets a better offer and we can get a fee then we probably need to take it.

Fair assessment though for me concerns around his fitness remain. Let's not get carried away with one performance and see how the rest of the season pans out before re-signing him.
One thing to remember on 10:01 - Dec 17 with 2921 viewsPunteR

One thing to remember on 09:58 - Dec 17 by Benny_the_Ball

Fair assessment though for me concerns around his fitness remain. Let's not get carried away with one performance and see how the rest of the season pans out before re-signing him.

He's been decent all season to be fair.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

One thing to remember on 11:17 - Dec 17 with 2812 viewsNorthernr

On big money, has interest from elsewhere for next season.
One thing to remember on 11:30 - Dec 17 with 2793 viewsstevec

Once Onuoha and Hall are fit will he even get in the side?

Could take Bidwell spot but money talks and if he commands a fee and Bidwell doesn't, we could invest in a much needed forward.
One thing to remember on 11:35 - Dec 17 with 2782 viewsRoller

One thing to remember on 11:30 - Dec 17 by stevec

Could take Bidwell spot but money talks and if he commands a fee and Bidwell doesn't, we could invest in a much needed forward.

Yes, we play three at the back.

Robinson flanking Hall on the left with Onuoha on the right would be the best we could field at the moment. There must be a good chance that two of those will be gone in the summer.
One thing to remember on 11:39 - Dec 17 with 2774 viewsrsonist

One thing to remember on 11:17 - Dec 17 by Northernr

Do I recall correctly that our targeted wage ceiling is 20k? JFC If we gave him a contract on more than that as a relative novice then that's as idiotic as any of our big glamour flops.

Think if he's available on a free then someone's bound to take a punt, but really he and any interested parties ought to be thinking he needs another consistent year of football behind him to progress.
One thing to remember on 11:43 - Dec 17 with 2763 viewsDiscodroids

I know It's Cronenberg Videodrome depraved insanity to suggest it, but it would be nice if Robinson hung around for a bit now he is back to full fitness being as QPR Have paid his wages in return for approx 20 games in 3 and a half years.

I Realise there is as much chance of that happening as Tim Farron playing Frank Booth in a remake of Blue Velvet but there you have it.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

One thing to remember on 11:44 - Dec 17 with 2762 viewsNorthernr

One thing to remember on 11:39 - Dec 17 by rsonist

Do I recall correctly that our targeted wage ceiling is 20k? JFC If we gave him a contract on more than that as a relative novice then that's as idiotic as any of our big glamour flops.

Think if he's available on a free then someone's bound to take a punt, but really he and any interested parties ought to be thinking he needs another consistent year of football behind him to progress.

Signed by Redknapp as we went into the Premier League, which should probably tell you everything you need to know.
One thing to remember on 11:45 - Dec 17 with 2757 viewsNorthernr

One thing to remember on 11:30 - Dec 17 by stevec

Yes he gets in the side as the left centre back in the three, where he's playing now. Far better than Lynch. Hopefully Holloway agrees.

He's not going to command any fee - he's out of contract.
One thing to remember on 11:49 - Dec 17 with 2738 viewsLazyFan

One thing to remember on 11:17 - Dec 17 by Northernr

As in naming the clubs even if it's just rumour bait, please can you elaborate where that interest is coming from?

Thanks.

zzzzzzzzzz

One thing to remember on 11:52 - Dec 17 with 2733 viewsNorthernr

One thing to remember on 11:49 - Dec 17 by LazyFan

As in naming the clubs even if it's just rumour bait, please can you elaborate where that interest is coming from?

Thanks.

I don't know mate sorry.
One thing to remember on 12:02 - Dec 17 with 2715 viewsenfieldargh

He has the longest throw in I can remember of any qpr player and we have hardly seen it.

He gets a run of games then breaks his hand an cant take throw ins.

Im not sure though how effective the long throw is I only really recall the Norwich game last season where it caused problems for oppo defenders.

Love to see us keep him just for the entertainment value of his throws plus hes one of our best players

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

One thing to remember on 13:35 - Dec 17 with 2599 viewsCheshireR

A saleable asset - who's current deal will not be matched by the club at the end of the season.
I would not be surprised if he leaves in January.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024