Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Carragher sacked by sky 07:31 - Mar 12 with 16770 viewsHayesender

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43366954?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_

Well not yet, but he surely will be

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 08:03 - Mar 12 with 7369 viewsWokingR

Saw the headline and just assumed it was another Daily Mail style story out of nothing but that really is disgusting.
What sort of person could gob in a 14 year old girls face like that ?
Got to go.
Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 08:09 - Mar 12 with 7340 viewsGroveR

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 08:03 - Mar 12 by WokingR

Saw the headline and just assumed it was another Daily Mail style story out of nothing but that really is disgusting.
Got to go.

Ian Wright. Did it to a kid in the loft.
Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 08:58 - Mar 12 with 7210 viewspaesanu

What a clickbait thread title, disappointed it's not true

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:01 - Mar 12 with 7186 viewspaulparker

the bloke needs a serous kicking , seriously spitting at a little girl what a kunt
funny how its not on the Sky Sports new loop isn't it
keys , Gray and Rodney Marsh were sacked for a lot, lot less

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:09 - Mar 12 with 7153 viewsLblock

He's got form for this.

According to people I'd spoken to in the past who know him and his family the man is allegedly a bit of a fruit loop. Whispers that he was part of Everton's less attractive away mob in younger days and was a "complete animal" with borderline mental issues.

Sky will simply have to sack him.
They will have to work hard to find another pundit who needs subtitles (may be a bit of a wurzel available in the summer though...)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:20 - Mar 12 with 7114 viewstraininvain

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 08:03 - Mar 12 by WokingR

Got to go.

He's clearly spitting at the bloke goading him. Still disgusting but a bit misleading to say he's gobbed in a 14 year old girls face.
Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:22 - Mar 12 with 7104 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dirtbag.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:23 - Mar 12 with 7089 viewsqprxtc

That girl must have been gobsmacked.
Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:26 - Mar 12 with 7074 viewsWokingR

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:20 - Mar 12 by traininvain

He's clearly spitting at the bloke goading him. Still disgusting but a bit misleading to say he's gobbed in a 14 year old girls face.

But he has though.
He has spat through the passenger window where she is sat.
Who else did he think it was going to get.
He hasn't got out and gone round to the drivers door has he.
Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:32 - Mar 12 with 7052 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:26 - Mar 12 by WokingR

But he has though.
He has spat through the passenger window where she is sat.
Who else did he think it was going to get.
He hasn't got out and gone round to the drivers door has he.

I agree, Woking. There's no defence for it whatsoever. It's filthy.

I like the use of 'commentator's present tense' during your post, though - it's appropriate!

I can almost imagine Gary Neville analysing the video clip in slo-mo with diagrams and a circle around the spit

" An' 'ere we see Carra try to get one off from an impossible angle, impressive velocity but, really, this is sloppy, an' 'ee 'as no righ' to spit from dere"

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:33 - Mar 12 with 7045 viewsToast_R

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:20 - Mar 12 by traininvain

Its not missleading at all because he has gobbed in a 14 year old girls face. The blokes an A1 c*nt and should not only be sacked from his job but arrested and charged with asssult. I can't really see it as goading at all, he's a famous celebrity the blokes just gives him some harmless banter, not swearing, not being aggressive or threatening at all. Carraghers reaction is that of a complete scum bag. Shocking and damn right disgusting and mind boggling.

He's the kind of pundit that would be fuming if a foreign player does that on the pitch calling it "The lowest of the low" etc.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 9:36]
Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 09:48 - Mar 12 with 6986 viewspaulparker

I wonder if jeff stelling will be condemning him as a hooligan like he did to west hams fans on Saturday

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 10:09 - Mar 12 with 6924 viewsDesertBoot

No excuses for his actions and no excuses for Sky Sports to do anything other than sack him. It will be interesting to see if he's on Monday Night Football.
Sky themselves would have been all over this story if a current player had done the same and no doubt Carragher would be tweeting his disgust too.
The other matter here is a man driving on the motorway whilst using his mobile phone.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 10:13 - Mar 12 with 6900 viewsDannyPaddox

A future in ventriloquism awaits. What a tool.

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 10:15 - Mar 12 with 6893 viewsAntti_Heinola

None of us were there. None of us knows how he was 'goaded'. Spitting is horrible.
But getting a bit fed up of people constantly demanding for other people to be sacked.
PP - I'm sure your recent horrible experience at work could easily have been twisted against you and sensationalised in a paper if you were well known.
Not that I'm condoning etc etc, no excuse etc etc.

And let's analyse this a little. A man, in his car, in front of his daughter (while he and everyone else here is being a little moralistic about that) shouting at another man, and filming it - while driving, which is illegal by the way. He's got his daughter to open her window so he can shout abuse - wow, classy behaviour in front of (altogether now) a 14-year-old girl. And then the bloke has no fkn concern for his daughter at all - his response, 'ooh, Jamie Carragher's spat on me daughter' - his voice almost dripping with delight that he's about to get a nice little earner out of this exchange - not 'what really? are you ok? That's disgusting' - which any normal human would've said having seen their (altogether now) 14-year-old daughter spat on. Absolute pr!ck of a man. Carragher in the wrong, no doubt, but this bloke driving about picking fights in people with cars and filming it? Why's no one calling for him to be fired from his job? He certainly seems to be an absolute sh!thouse of a father.

Bare bones.

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 10:16 - Mar 12 with 6890 viewsstevec

On a list of misdemeanors, if you can be sacked for making 'Toon Army' a play on words, it'll be interesting where Sky put 'gobbing in a 14 year old girls face'.
Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 10:25 - Mar 12 with 6838 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 10:16 - Mar 12 by stevec

On a list of misdemeanors, if you can be sacked for making 'Toon Army' a play on words, it'll be interesting where Sky put 'gobbing in a 14 year old girls face'.

100% agree. He should be toast.
Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 10:57 - Mar 12 with 6729 viewsGloucs_R

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 10:15 - Mar 12 by Antti_Heinola

None of us were there. None of us knows how he was 'goaded'. Spitting is horrible.
But getting a bit fed up of people constantly demanding for other people to be sacked.
PP - I'm sure your recent horrible experience at work could easily have been twisted against you and sensationalised in a paper if you were well known.

And let's analyse this a little. A man, in his car, in front of his daughter (while he and everyone else here is being a little moralistic about that) shouting at another man, and filming it - while driving, which is illegal by the way. He's got his daughter to open her window so he can shout abuse - wow, classy behaviour in front of (altogether now) a 14-year-old girl. And then the bloke has no fkn concern for his daughter at all - his response, 'ooh, Jamie Carragher's spat on me daughter' - his voice almost dripping with delight that he's about to get a nice little earner out of this exchange - not 'what really? are you ok? That's disgusting' - which any normal human would've said having seen their (altogether now) 14-year-old daughter spat on. Absolute pr!ck of a man. Carragher in the wrong, no doubt, but this bloke driving about picking fights in people with cars and filming it? Why's no one calling for him to be fired from his job? He certainly seems to be an absolute sh!thouse of a father.

From what I saw, the bloke driving wasn't abusive, being a dick - yes.

Carragher should have kept his window up, turned his tunes up and ignored them. Yes, he should be sacked. He is in a very privileged position where kids all over the country look up to him. Plenty more ex footballers out there who have a bit more dignity about them and could take over his role.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 11:10 - Mar 12 with 6682 views2Thomas2Bowles

What is Jeff Stelling opinion after what he had to say about west ham supporters?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 11:14 - Mar 12 with 6662 viewspaulparker

the bloke who was driving was giving it the old 2-1 hand signal , hardly warrants being spat on does it , it comes with the territory being a footballer or a pundit that your in the media spotlight and your going to get fans giving you stick , have you not goaded a player when at HQ ?
Carragher has previous as didn't he get in an altercation with Luton fans when they knocked Liverpool out of the cup , a real nasty bit of work by all accounts
as ive said Gray and Keys did a lot less and got the tin tac

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 11:24 - Mar 12 with 6607 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Apart from whether he should be sacked, would you really want someone like that working for you?

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 11:26 - Mar 12 with 6592 viewsNW5Hoop

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 11:14 - Mar 12 by paulparker

the bloke who was driving was giving it the old 2-1 hand signal , hardly warrants being spat on does it , it comes with the territory being a footballer or a pundit that your in the media spotlight and your going to get fans giving you stick , have you not goaded a player when at HQ ?
Carragher has previous as didn't he get in an altercation with Luton fans when they knocked Liverpool out of the cup , a real nasty bit of work by all accounts

Why does it come with the territory that you should expect to have someone driving alongside you, filming you, shouting at you?

I'm with Antti. Carragher has behaved disgustingly. But so has the bloke who has filmed in. He's pathetic.
Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 11:33 - Mar 12 with 6554 viewsHayesender

I bet Andy Burton is feeling rather smug this morning

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 11:38 - Mar 12 with 6516 viewsAntti_Heinola

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 11:14 - Mar 12 by paulparker

Congratulations on missing my points completely, paul. Jesus Christ it's like smashing your head against a wall talking with you sometimes. I shouldn't bother, but...

the bloke who was driving was giving it the old 2-1 hand signal
That's the bit you saw on the video. You weren't there. One tiny clip for something that could've been going on for 20 seconds or 20 minutes. You have no idea.

hardly warrants being spat on does it
Show me where I said that?

it comes with the territory being a footballer or a pundit that your in the media spotlight and your going to get fans giving you stick , have you not goaded a player when at HQ ?
Absolutely agree. Fans are precious cnts when players give it back. Pathetic the 'he's inciting me! he's inciting me!' nonsense. But again, show me where I said anything different.

By all accounts I've heard he's a very decent bloke - although obviously this is pretty terrible.

Bare bones.

Jamie Carragher sacked by sky on 11:41 - Mar 12 with 6485 viewsdaveB

bloke driving may have been a prat but Carragher can easily ignore them and drive off, not as if he is being harassed in a bar and can't get away. Shame as he is a good pundit but so was Andy Gray and Big Ron once upon a time, you can't do that and expect to keep your job on tv.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024