Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham down in about 20 minutes 21:13 - Apr 2 with 5716 viewsloftboy

Do like our trips to the cottage

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 21:27 - Apr 2 with 4431 views18StoneOfHoop

That's the spirit Lift Boy
Elevate to success - the only way is up!
Bring on the Tarquins with their valets and manservants

[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 21:47]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 21:46 - Apr 2 with 4367 viewsMiss_Terraces

Missed being the same league as you konk, I bet you miss the championship, won't last long.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 21:54 - Apr 2 with 4318 viewsbosh67

We've got to stay up to play this lot next season!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:55 - Apr 2 with 4312 views18StoneOfHoop

[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 19:45]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 22:16 - Apr 2 with 4208 viewsStanisgod

100 million well spent

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:27 - Apr 2 with 4166 viewsJuzzie

I think they spent more than any promoted team. Shows what a crazy world football is when that gets you two away points all season and 9 defeats on the trot.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2019 22:28]
Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 00:01 - Apr 3 with 3994 viewsDavieQPR

Half the team will leave now as they don't want to be there. Trouble is it's always the ones you want to keep.
Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 00:09 - Apr 3 with 3986 viewsHunterhoop

Some positives in life then. I hate having Fulham in the league above us. Not because I hate their club or fans, like Chelscum, but because it’s wrong in the football hierarchy and I don’t want teenage newbies to the football world to get the wrong idea.

And I like the away game.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 00:12 - Apr 3 with 3980 viewsTacticalR

Much better-organised clubs than us are struggling to make the transition to the Premiership.

On a related note, despite the general despair at the state of things at QPR, even the trendy Bees are only 6 points above us.

Air hostess clique

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 00:26 - Apr 3 with 3971 viewsRs_Holy

The Championship is shaping up quite nicely next season... Fulham and Luton back in.. maybe Pompey and Cardiff too... hopefully Leeds and Sheffield U gone...Bolton and Rotherham out of the other end... just have to make sure we stay up now 🙄
Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 01:19 - Apr 3 with 3911 viewsBoston

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 00:12 - Apr 3 by TacticalR

Much better-organised clubs than us are struggling to make the transition to the Premiership.

On a related note, despite the general despair at the state of things at QPR, even the trendy Bees are only 6 points above us.

Trendy Bees huh, well they’re certainly not the Killer variety.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 03:04 - Apr 3 with 3854 viewstimcocking

Good.
Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 04:21 - Apr 3 with 3841 viewsPlanetHonneywood

In view of how relegated teams do when they come back down and how they’ve made a hash of it, you could see them struggle next season. Of course, they’ll start the season with a six point head start!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 07:34 - Apr 3 with 3699 viewsKonk

Well, that was sh it.

4 wins!
5 draws!
76 goals conceded!
2 away points!
Relegated with 5 games remaining!
Knocked-out at home in the 3rd round of the Cup by a 4th division club!
Cheapest home tickets from £45+ for Cardiff & Everton, and just £55-75 + booking fees for our final game against Newcastle! Senior citizens get a £5 discount! Bargain!
An owner's son who divides his time between operating as our DOF and running a Wrestling business!

It's been a fu cking great! Still, we'll always have Wembley! I'm just glad Karl's not around to see it all.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 07:58 - Apr 3 with 3644 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 07:34 - Apr 3 by Konk

Well, that was sh it.

4 wins!
5 draws!
76 goals conceded!
2 away points!
Cheapest home tickets from £45+ for Cardiff & Everton, and just £55-75 + booking fees for our final game against Newcastle! Senior citizens get a £5 discount! Bargain!
An owner's son who divides his time between operating as our DOF and running a Wrestling business!

It's been a fu cking great! Still, we'll always have Wembley! I'm just glad Karl's not around to see it all.

We have more in common than divides us.

We can sing together "we're fecking shite"

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 08:02 - Apr 3 with 3639 viewsTheChef

Well, that was sh it.

4 wins!
5 draws!
76 goals conceded!
2 away points!

Bloody hell Konk you're starting to sound like a QPR fan.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 08:03 - Apr 3 with 3635 viewssevenhoop

not sure why. We have been royally hammered there more than Brentford and (provided we are even in the same division next year), we'll be thrashed again
Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 08:13 - Apr 3 with 3600 viewsPunteR

Well, that was sh it.

4 wins!
5 draws!
76 goals conceded!
2 away points!

What went wrong ?. Mercenary players not caring? Poor coaching and managment? Fulham had a decent side in the championship.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 08:21 - Apr 3 with 3584 viewssevenhoop

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 08:13 - Apr 3 by PunteR

What went wrong ?. Mercenary players not caring? Poor coaching and managment? Fulham had a decent side in the championship.

probably the same as we went up via playoffs. Panic buys of overrated old players on massive wages and that will immediately destroy the dressing room
Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 09:09 - Apr 3 with 3482 viewsCamberleyR

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 08:13 - Apr 3 by PunteR

As Konk has mentioned before, quite a few of their side last season were loans that went back so had to be replaced and the players signed to replace them either weren't up to it, didn't want to know or both.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 09:15 - Apr 3 with 3462 viewsPunteR

Says a lot for loaning players in then doesn't it.? Has relying on loans ever been a good idea.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 09:23 - Apr 3 with 3437 viewsTheChef

Looks like Cardiff are most likely down, barring some sort of miracle.

Looks like Sky's Super Duper last day of the season Sunday could be a bit of a damp squib, unless City decide to lose a few games and make the title race interesting.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 10:29 - Apr 3 with 3313 viewsrsonist

Looks a rough season in store next year.

Not a lot left once the loans and expensive signings sod back off, and Mitrovic, Cairney, Sessegnon get bought as expected.

Great crop of kids but at least a season too soon for many. O'Riley in particular will be on the last year of his contract and if the vultures are canny they may come for him too.
Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 10:59 - Apr 3 with 3269 viewsthemodfather

of course I want our "rivals" to go back to the 4th division where they belong, but qpr need to sort ourselves out asap before pointing fingers.
hopefully when they start work on their river stand, it sinks into the thames
Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 11:01 - Apr 3 with 3249 viewsMick_S

Fulham down in about 20 minutes on 10:59 - Apr 3 by themodfather

of course I want our "rivals" to go back to the 4th division where they belong, but qpr need to sort ourselves out asap before pointing fingers.
hopefully when they start work on their river stand, it sinks into the thames

You are going to get "kong fued" for that.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024