Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City thread 16:15 - Feb 10 with 596 viewskingslandstand1

How can anyone say they don't deserve to retain the trophy with the quality of their football? Aguero missses the sort of goal we normally do and then scores an asolute blinder!

Also it means those squirmy bin dippers are going to go 30 years without a trophy

Man City thread on 16:21 - Feb 10 with 584 viewsLeslie_Hughes

Wonderful assist from Barkley as well

Poll: Should there be a strict dress code to attend games?

Man City thread (n/t) on 16:31 - Feb 10 with 566 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 30 Mar 7:25]

Poll: How much will we spend (net+ve) in the summer window

Man City thread on 18:09 - Feb 10 with 501 viewssolent_toffee

Souness and Carragher are going to burst into tears in a second.

Proper devastated at that City performance. Ha!
Man City thread on 18:20 - Feb 10 with 481 viewsRon11

Man City thread on 18:09 - Feb 10 by solent_toffee

Souness and Carragher are going to burst into tears in a second.

Proper devastated at that City performance. Ha!

Carragher'll be spitting feathers

Man City thread on 13:27 - Feb 11 with 294 viewsBlue

Yesterday was one of our best performances I have ever seen, total domination except for around ten minutes of the first half after we went 4-0 up.

Could easily have been 8 or 9 yesterday. I thought it was going to be a really tight game when we were going up, none of us predicted anything more than a single goal win, and two said it would be a draw.

I really hope we can retain this title, it would be the best after the Aguerooooooo one, because of how giddy the pundits and press have been getting over Liverpool.

Still stood in the Kippax

Man City thread on 13:43 - Feb 11 with 281 viewsSonicBoom

City are great to watch and have some incredible players. They still seem to be refreshingly free of the arrogance and ego that United, Chelsea and Liverpool exude. No one seems to hate them that much yet.
The only caveat with them (and here I apologise Blue as I've always found you a welcome guest and sensible City fan) is that they didn't build anything. They were bought by an entire country who spent a billion pounds on them. Dare I say that we would probably win things if someone spent a billion on us too.
That said they are great owners. They are pretty low profile and have since built an incredible infrastructure and transformed parts of Manchester.
Seems a shame these arabs don't all get together and build a proper league in their own countries rather than buying everyone else's.
Man City thread on 13:49 - Feb 11 with 270 viewsBlue

Man City thread on 13:43 - Feb 11 by SonicBoom

City are great to watch and have some incredible players. They still seem to be refreshingly free of the arrogance and ego that United, Chelsea and Liverpool exude. No one seems to hate them that much yet.
The only caveat with them (and here I apologise Blue as I've always found you a welcome guest and sensible City fan) is that they didn't build anything. They were bought by an entire country who spent a billion pounds on them. Dare I say that we would probably win things if someone spent a billion on us too.
That said they are great owners. They are pretty low profile and have since built an incredible infrastructure and transformed parts of Manchester.
Seems a shame these arabs don't all get together and build a proper league in their own countries rather than buying everyone else's.

Apart from the fact City are owned by a private company/individual, I have no problem with anything you have said.

Any club would love to be in the same position, and this FFP b0ll0cks, is purely designed to keep the traditionally successful clubs at the top, and stop any other 'Manchester Citys' from rising to the top.

I find that quite sad really. Why shouldn't any other club be able to dream?

Still stood in the Kippax

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019