Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is Bony's market value. 21:40 - Apr 28 with 13808 viewsJokeren1943

This summer several clubs will try to buy Bony. The Swansea board will do what they can to keep him.

Swansea got him for 12 million. What do you think his market value is now after his first season in Premier League?

Beside what he is worth - what do you think his price should be, to let him go?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2014 22:32]
What is Bony's market value. on 21:42 - Apr 28 with 7243 viewsJackfath

£30M plus.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What is Bony's market value. on 21:43 - Apr 28 with 7239 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach or Rheola?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What is Bony's market value. on 21:44 - Apr 28 with 7229 viewsmaes

About tree fiddy
[Post edited 28 Apr 2014 21:45]
What is Bony's market value. on 21:46 - Apr 28 with 7198 viewsHuw57

28m+

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

What is Bony's market value. on 21:49 - Apr 28 with 7165 viewsCeejay

40 million with no change.

I know that is astronomical inflation on the 12million paid for him but that is what he's worth to us. Premiership is worth circa 100million to clubs and without him we'd be looking at next season in The Championship. Selling him for 20mill would be foolish n matter what the %age profit.
What is Bony's market value. on 21:52 - Apr 28 with 7131 viewsDrizzy

I'd say around £20m. He's not going to go for more than Soldado.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2014 9:37]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What is Bony's market value. on 22:05 - Apr 28 with 7042 viewsItchySphincter

Why not? 30M plus.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What is Bony's market value. on 22:08 - Apr 28 with 7021 viewsbuilthjack

35m minimum

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

What is Bony's market value. on 22:50 - Apr 28 with 6896 viewsKingBony

Somewhat similar to the Michu thread last year,

Realistically are we going to keep a player if he wants to go to a bigger club if the offer is 20m?

Do I want more .... Absolutely, would we get more ....doubtful

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

What is Bony's market value. on 22:55 - Apr 28 with 6868 viewsshimmie

Find all this quite interesting. For 12mil I was expecting something special. Maybe 15 odd goals in the PL and to impress in Europe. This is what bonys done. So for me maybe 18...feel free to shoot me down.
What is Bony's market value. on 22:58 - Apr 28 with 6841 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What is Bony's market value. on 22:55 - Apr 28 by shimmie

Find all this quite interesting. For 12mil I was expecting something special. Maybe 15 odd goals in the PL and to impress in Europe. This is what bonys done. So for me maybe 18...feel free to shoot me down.

I agree. We're never going to get close to £30m for him. If we got above £20m we would have done well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What is Bony's market value. on 22:59 - Apr 28 with 6842 viewsKingBony

What is Bony's market value. on 22:55 - Apr 28 by shimmie

Realistically I'm agreeing with you.

For those seriously quoting 35 million

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

What is Bony's market value. on 23:06 - Apr 28 with 6814 viewsjamiewales

What is Bony's market value. on 22:59 - Apr 28 by KingBony

25 million with add ons so 27 i`d say, anyone know if he has a sell on clause
What is Bony's market value. on 23:06 - Apr 28 with 6814 viewsshimmie

What is Bony's market value. on 22:59 - Apr 28 by KingBony

Sturbridge went for £12mil. Joe Allen £15. Be amazed if we got £20.
What is Bony's market value. on 23:28 - Apr 28 with 6738 viewsJethroJack

£1M per goal, that's £23M (or is it £24M?).....and rising.
2 prem games to go + World Cup....so could well take it over £30M.
What is Bony's market value. on 23:37 - Apr 28 with 6707 viewsJackoBoostardo

Why are people disagreeing with figures above £30mill?

Seems fair and reasonable considering his current state and the potential he has to any club that wishes to stump up the funds for him.

Question is, what does Bony want. Anyone consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe, he's happy here for now.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

What is Bony's market value. on 23:45 - Apr 28 with 6688 viewsJethroJack

What is Bony's market value. on 23:37 - Apr 28 by JackoBoostardo

Seems fair and reasonable considering his current state and the potential he has to any club that wishes to stump up the funds for him.

Question is, what does Bony want. Anyone consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe, he's happy here for now.

He's definitely chuffed with the Slade karaoke belted out with gusto by the Jack Army.
What is Bony's market value. on 23:58 - Apr 28 with 6639 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What is Bony's market value. on 23:37 - Apr 28 by JackoBoostardo

Players very rarely transfer from small clubs to big clubs for huge sums of money. People keep mentioning Higuain commanding a £37m fee or whatever it was, that is because he has proven himself at a big team.

I cannot think of many strikers who have moved from a small club to a big club for a huge amount of money like the figures being thrown around in this thread after just one season in the league.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What is Bony's market value. on 00:12 - Apr 29 with 6611 viewsJackoBoostardo

What is Bony's market value. on 23:58 - Apr 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Players very rarely transfer from small clubs to big clubs for huge sums of money. People keep mentioning Higuain commanding a £37m fee or whatever it was, that is because he has proven himself at a big team.

I cannot think of many strikers who have moved from a small club to a big club for a huge amount of money like the figures being thrown around in this thread after just one season in the league.

It's simple really... why settle for less. If the bigger club don't want to stump up, then so be it - no sale. We're not a skint club and if Bony is happy here then no issues.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

What is Bony's market value. on 00:29 - Apr 29 with 6587 viewsPozuelosSideys

Find a better striker for £30m? Good luck with that.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What is Bony's market value. on 02:20 - Apr 29 with 6516 viewsParlay

Player values went up the second the TV money went up as that is what a season is worth. Inflation hapoens in football too.

£25m prior to the new sponsorship

£35m this year onwards.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

What is Bony's market value. on 06:55 - Apr 29 with 6417 viewsMattG

Financially, we don't need to sell either to service debt or to buy new players. That pushes the price up to some extent and on that basis alone, if we were to let him go then I'd look for a figure around £30m.

The problem is, it's never just about the finances and if Bony wanted to go then I'm pretty sure we'd settle for considerably less rather than risk keeping an unsettled player. Double our money to £24m would be a cracking deal.

He does seem happy here, though, between his obvious enjoyment of the "Come on Wilfried Bony" chant and that pointing celebration he does (which, to me with my black and white tinted specs on at least, suggests "I'm here and I'm staying here") so hopefully we won't have to worry.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2014 6:58]
What is Bony's market value. on 07:06 - Apr 29 with 6402 viewsWhiterockin

Bony does not have the pace or style of play to fit in with a top club. You will not find others paying £30M+. If he wants to leave the fee will be £20-£23M.
What is Bony's market value. on 07:15 - Apr 29 with 6387 viewsTheFranchise

What is Bony's market value. on 07:06 - Apr 29 by Whiterockin

Bony does not have the pace or style of play to fit in with a top club. You will not find others paying £30M+. If he wants to leave the fee will be £20-£23M.

Ok, I don't get that statement.

Drogba didn't really have much pace and he was perfect for Mourinho. Not every striker needs pace.

If a bid comes in for over £20m, he'll go. If not, he'll stay.
What is Bony's market value. on 07:24 - Apr 29 with 6372 viewsblaine_scfc

£20 million he'll be gone in my opinion. I would personally hold out for more, but I'd be surprised if the club didn't accept £20 million, I have a feeling he would be pushing for the move aswell. From day one he said we were another stepping stone to the top.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024