Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tad embarrassing... 21:54 - Jan 20 with 7129 viewsMorSwan

Surely I am not the only one to think what Williams said about having to Google Guidolin was a bit unprofessional? Undermining the new coach isn't the greatest first move to make... I might be over thinking it but I can't imagine it'd please the guy. Obviously we all did the same but he didn't have to admit it. Also, Guidolin himself seems to be too honest by admitting he wanted the Watford job, any point? I don't see why he'd mention that and it's allover the news too which is baffling.

Poll: What striker would you want?

Tad embarrassing... on 21:56 - Jan 20 with 6049 viewsmidswan

no story for me.
Tad embarrassing... on 21:57 - Jan 20 with 6041 viewsDarran

Grow a pair.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tad embarrassing... on 21:57 - Jan 20 with 6024 viewsbuilthjack

Most of us had to google him I guess.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tad embarrassing... on 21:58 - Jan 20 with 6009 viewsraynor94

Absolutely no story

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tad embarrassing... on 22:00 - Jan 20 with 5953 viewsBloodyhills

Nope, I don't find that embarrassing.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Tad embarrassing... on 22:03 - Jan 20 with 5885 viewsMorSwan

Tad embarrassing... on 21:57 - Jan 20 by Darran

Grow a pair.

Oh no, Darran the bully is about

Poll: What striker would you want?

Tad embarrassing... on 22:03 - Jan 20 with 5878 views50pencehead

I thought he said it with a little irony to make a quip as I don't think anyone knew he was coming.

Feet like a Toblerone

Tad embarrassing... on 22:06 - Jan 20 with 5836 viewsDarran

Tad embarrassing... on 22:03 - Jan 20 by MorSwan

Oh no, Darran the bully is about

Everyone else seems to be disagreeing with you too mate so like I said grow a pair.

Login to get fewer ads

Tad embarrassing... on 22:13 - Jan 20 with 5754 views50pencehead

You are the only one and stop calling me Shirley

Feet like a Toblerone

Tad embarrassing... on 22:35 - Jan 20 with 5553 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well that's why he's nicknamed "Ash-me". His ego does run away with him on times

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tad embarrassing... on 22:35 - Jan 20 with 5546 viewslancasterswan

No, not embarrassing, just honest from Ash which is reassuring and a testament to his character. There are hundreds of candidates out there. Francesco had been off the radar for quite a while and his was a name not even featured in the betting over the last 3 months, in spite of candidates as far afield as Manchester , Liverpool and Santiago. As for Guidolin pointing out what he hoped for and his frailties, well good on him. More honesty. The guy is obviously steeped in football management and tactics and hopefully it works out in the next four months and he keeps his head together. If we provide the support, and the staff the effort, then we're safe. We have the squad already, apart from a traditional striking centre forward to compete with all our relegation rivals. The next fortnight's window and the games of the 5th - 12th of March will define our season I feel.
Tad embarrassing... on 22:37 - Jan 20 with 5516 viewsmarchamjack

tad embarrassing for the OP...total non-story (and we have a lot of these on here)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tad embarrassing... on 22:39 - Jan 20 with 5483 viewsDarran

Don't be a bully.

Tad embarrassing... on 23:10 - Jan 20 with 5350 viewsPrivate_Partz

I see where you are coming from but even Frankie has admitted he is not well known outside Italy although he has worked with players from all over the world. I doubt he will be upset by this.
He said that he wanted the Watford job but that was then and this is now. Had we been in direct competition with Watford at the time he might very well have picked us as we would have been a more attractive proposition. I would say no worries on either count.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tad embarrassing... on 23:13 - Jan 20 with 5322 viewsMrSwerve

Here you go...

http://bfy.tw/3piX

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tad embarrassing... on 23:17 - Jan 20 with 5297 viewsRevJames

Initially yes when I heard it on BBC Radio Wales. Perhaps a little bit too honest but there you go.

To be fair, Guidolin is probably more concerned about our defensive frailty than comments like this.
Tad embarrassing... on 23:22 - Jan 20 with 5256 viewsLoyal

Footballers are thick mind.
I bet he had to Google Google to find Google.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tad embarrassing... on 23:31 - Jan 20 with 5212 viewsSwanjaxs

Tad embarrassing... on 23:13 - Jan 20 by MrSwerve

Here you go...

http://bfy.tw/3piX

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tad embarrassing... on 23:42 - Jan 20 with 5160 viewsHugeEnkins

Tad embarrassing... on 23:22 - Jan 20 by Loyal

Surely someone would have set it up on all those iPads GM bought for analysis of tactics? Talking of which, wonder what's going to happen to all those now? Google translate?
Tad embarrassing... on 23:43 - Jan 20 with 5156 viewsmonmouth

Tad embarrassing... on 23:22 - Jan 20 by Loyal

Apparently, the most popular search term on bing is 'google'...

Anyway we've had enough folk moaning that his English is terrible so he won't have a clue what AW was on about.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tad embarrassing... on 07:02 - Jan 21 with 4811 viewsbermudajack

Tad embarrassing... on 23:43 - Jan 20 by monmouth

Apparently, the most popular search term on bing is 'google'...

Anyway we've had enough folk moaning that his English is terrible so he won't have a clue what AW was on about.

The Arsenal players said the same of Arsne Wenger prior to his arrival...

I said tha same of Brenda before after he arrived...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Tad embarrassing... on 08:10 - Jan 21 with 4628 viewsDevz00

Alan Curtis said the same, about googling managers, in the past few weeks. When we were linked with Bielsa etc. It's nothing new.

Gomis was playing Football Manager as Swansea City just to get to know the clubs players before he arrived!

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Tad embarrassing... on 08:19 - Jan 21 with 4595 viewsDewi1jack

Tad embarrassing... on 08:10 - Jan 21 by Devz00

Alan Curtis said the same, about googling managers, in the past few weeks. When we were linked with Bielsa etc. It's nothing new.

Gomis was playing Football Manager as Swansea City just to get to know the clubs players before he arrived!

Gomis has plenty of time to play football manager now he's sitting on the bench every week.

bet his players are offside all game as well!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Tad embarrassing... on 08:33 - Jan 21 with 4559 viewsJackanapes

Alan Curtis said he had to google Bielsa so I guess either the whole setup is unproffessional or the OP is a shyt stirring twunt. Which could it be?
Edit:Didnt see earlier post.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 8:40]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Tad embarrassing... on 10:47 - Jan 21 with 4301 viewsDafyddHuw

Tad embarrassing... on 22:35 - Jan 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Well that's why he's nicknamed "Ash-me". His ego does run away with him on times

Que?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024