Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't be trusted 19:20 - Apr 11 with 1969 viewssquarebear

So when I was a kid, I might've been sat there watching the rugby on tv, and my mum would say "I'm off to the shops".., as soon as she had left the house I'd rush to the pantry and devour whatever cake/chocolate/biscuits I could get my grubby hands on.

I've no idea why.

Anyhow, fast forward 40-odd years and my missus just announced she was off to yoga. My immediate reaction was to rush to the beer cupboard. One hour later and I'm utterly trolleyed.

What's wrong with me? Separation anxiety?
I can't be trusted on 19:29 - Apr 11 with 1945 viewsJoe_bradshaw

On the down side you're life has always been ruled by women who are stronger than you and stop you doing what you want to do.

On the up side they may be prolonging your life and stopping you from eating and drinking yourself into oblivion.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I can't be trusted on 19:33 - Apr 11 with 1933 viewsjedijack

Nothing wrong with you, perfectly normal behaviour! :)
I can't be trusted on 19:36 - Apr 11 with 1927 viewssherpajacob

Most blokes can't wait for the missus to go to the shops so they can get on line for a Jodrell.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

I can't be trusted on 19:38 - Apr 11 with 1917 viewsHighjack

I can't be trusted on 19:29 - Apr 11 by Joe_bradshaw

On the down side you're life has always been ruled by women who are stronger than you and stop you doing what you want to do.

On the up side they may be prolonging your life and stopping you from eating and drinking yourself into oblivion.

How else are you supposed to get into oblivion?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I can't be trusted on 20:04 - Apr 11 with 1863 viewsPegojack

The medical term for your condition is 'fat greedy fecker'.
I can't be trusted on 22:50 - Apr 11 with 1789 viewsLoyal

Thing is I think I know your mum mate. And having just completed a yoga trainers certificate things are falling in to place.
She often said whilst I was hanging out of her back doors that she had stocked up the cupboards with unhealthy chocolates etc. So I could give her an extra five minutes hammering because she knew you little fat fckr would be scoffing everything. The things she did for you are clearly not appreciated.
Hang your head in shame.
And yes, your mrs can bend her left leg over her head.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 22:53]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I can't be trusted on 22:56 - Apr 11 with 1766 viewsmonmouth

My advice is to get a fridge mate. Them beer cupboards are a waste of time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I can't be trusted on 23:05 - Apr 11 with 1749 viewsWxmJax

Funnily enough, my wife went to yoga tonight and I had beer while she was out as well. Must be something in this yoga thing.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

I can't be trusted on 23:47 - Apr 11 with 1725 viewsItchySphincter

When I saw the title I thought you were going to say that you were a kiddy fiddler.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I can't be trusted on 23:57 - Apr 11 with 1713 viewsbuilthjack

I can't be trusted on 23:05 - Apr 11 by WxmJax

Funnily enough, my wife went to yoga tonight and I had beer while she was out as well. Must be something in this yoga thing.

Does Loyal get to Chirk?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I can't be trusted on 00:01 - Apr 12 with 1712 viewsbonymine

I can't be trusted on 23:05 - Apr 11 by WxmJax

Funnily enough, my wife went out for a 'coffee' with her 'friends' to Morgan's about 18 months ago then came home with an empty 'Morning After Pill' sachet 😂😂

Divorce has swiftly followed and I've never been happier ... what goes around comes around but I'm not bitter I'm better 👍👍 Best place I've been for years and very much looking forward to the future (even the Championship is holding much appeal 😂).

Goodnight All.

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

I can't be trusted on 07:49 - Apr 12 with 1653 viewsHighjack

I can't be trusted on 00:01 - Apr 12 by bonymine

Funnily enough, my wife went out for a 'coffee' with her 'friends' to Morgan's about 18 months ago then came home with an empty 'Morning After Pill' sachet 😂😂

Divorce has swiftly followed and I've never been happier ... what goes around comes around but I'm not bitter I'm better 👍👍 Best place I've been for years and very much looking forward to the future (even the Championship is holding much appeal 😂).

Goodnight All.

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Morgan is an irresistibly gorgeous man who drives all the ladies wild but it is heartening to see he is responsible enough to consider proper birth control whilst on the job.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I can't be trusted on 08:52 - Apr 12 with 1609 viewsLord_Bony

I can't be trusted on 07:49 - Apr 12 by Highjack

Morgan is an irresistibly gorgeous man who drives all the ladies wild but it is heartening to see he is responsible enough to consider proper birth control whilst on the job.

Yes he knows how to treat the locals...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

I can't be trusted on 09:56 - Apr 12 with 1575 viewsskippyjack

f*cking h*ll.. the world is going to end.. I can see your wives have taken up my yoga advice, for tension relief.

it has spiritual and a beneficial understanding of the female need function.

Yoga is almost like Harbard from the Vikings series.. a spiritual god c*ck who unleashes sexual desires and mental strain from women.. the sad part about this.. they're not thinking about you whilst having the orgasms from god.

Some of your wives have been using their dildo's just by reading my 'words' on a screen.. never mind meeting me.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

I can't be trusted on 10:01 - Apr 12 with 1565 viewsdickythorpe

Not just women Skip......
I can't be trusted on 13:03 - Apr 12 with 1513 viewsLeonWasGod

Perfectly normal behaviour. Beer or here or PlayStation for me, or normally a mix of all three.

If the buggers loosened the leash every now and then we wouldn't have to cram in our guilty pleasures
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024