Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea 14:51 - Jul 4 with 2345 viewsjackharris

Tammy Abraham Signing Confirmed.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2017 15:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Tanmmy Signs 1 Year Loan From Chelsea on 14:54 - Jul 4 with 2320 viewspencoedjack

Welcome Tammy

Prove me wrong fella
Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan From Chelsea on 14:58 - Jul 4 with 2276 viewsTheFranchise

Good luck Tammy, you'll need it.
Tanmmy Signs 1 Year Loan From Chelsea on 15:00 - Jul 4 with 2257 views34dfgdf54

Tanmmy Signs 1 Year Loan From Chelsea on 14:54 - Jul 4 by pencoedjack

Welcome Tammy

Prove me wrong fella

Seconded.

All the very best young man.
Tanmmy Signs 1 Year Loan From Chelsea on 15:33 - Jul 4 with 2058 viewsunion_jack

Tanmmy Signs 1 Year Loan From Chelsea on 14:54 - Jul 4 by pencoedjack

Welcome Tammy

Prove me wrong fella

Not overwhelmed by this signing tbh, but I've based that on the clip I've seen when he was at Bristol City last season. Oh, and that missed penalty at the U21s!

So, like you, I hope he proves me wrong.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 15:37 - Jul 4 with 2023 viewsmagicdaps10

Good signing this, comes in to compete with Llorente and Ayew as the front man. Would like to see another striker in but the lad bettered what Jonathan Kodja done 12 months prior at Bristol City.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 16:56 - Jul 4 with 1886 viewsbuilthjack

We are a better club than Newcastle

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 17:11 - Jul 4 with 1823 viewsSTID2017

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 16:56 - Jul 4 by builthjack

We are a better club than Newcastle

We are a better club than about 70 clubs or more

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Tanmmy Signs 1 Year Loan From Chelsea on 17:14 - Jul 4 with 1808 viewsBorojack

Tanmmy Signs 1 Year Loan From Chelsea on 15:33 - Jul 4 by union_jack

Not overwhelmed by this signing tbh, but I've based that on the clip I've seen when he was at Bristol City last season. Oh, and that missed penalty at the U21s!

So, like you, I hope he proves me wrong.

I I am happy with the signing I think he will do well.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 17:27 - Jul 4 with 1752 viewsmax936

He looks like he could do with a good dinner

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 17:31 - Jul 4 with 1714 viewsjack2jack

Can he be any worse than Borja,just a thought.
Anyway good luck Tammy,hope you prove successful.
Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 17:37 - Jul 4 with 1686 viewsraynor94

I find it difficult to see any negatives in this deal at all, confident he'll be a big success

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 17:42 - Jul 4 with 1661 viewsswanforthemoney

Great to see us getting some competition for Ollie in the u23s. Not sure he's as good as Ollie, mind, from what I've seen.

I stand in the North Stand

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 18:28 - Jul 4 with 1529 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If he's Borja's replacement then great.

If he's Fernando's then not great.

Welcome to Swansea Tam.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 18:30 - Jul 4 with 1520 viewsLoyal

Llorente will stay.
Not sure on Gylfi.
Tammy Abraham will learn a lot and not just on the pitch.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tanmmy Signs 1 Year Loan From Chelsea on 18:41 - Jul 4 with 1475 viewsjackjackjackjack

Tanmmy Signs 1 Year Loan From Chelsea on 17:14 - Jul 4 by Borojack

I I am happy with the signing I think he will do well.

Yes, me too. We get a 6'4", 19 year old, who just signed a 5 year deal with the champions of our league, has scored 26 goals last season, and yet some still feel fit to whinge. Good luck Tammy.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2017 18:42]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 18:55 - Jul 4 with 1414 viewsDr_Winston

As long as we give him something to work with he's got a chance. Let's face it, playing one up front we're always going to have a battle to keep two experienced pro strikers happy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 19:09 - Jul 4 with 1367 viewsplasjack

Wonder if there are conditions from Chelsea, namely his appearances?.
Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 19:14 - Jul 4 with 1350 viewsTheFranchise

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 19:09 - Jul 4 by plasjack

Wonder if there are conditions from Chelsea, namely his appearances?.

or selling Llorente?
Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 19:20 - Jul 4 with 1338 viewsNeath_Jack

From what I've seen of the youtube clips, he's an out and out goal poacher. Is he going to get those chances here, I'm not so sure. He's going to have to put himself about. Hope he turns out to be an absolute star and scores for fun.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 19:58 - Jul 4 with 1252 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 17:42 - Jul 4 by swanforthemoney

Great to see us getting some competition for Ollie in the u23s. Not sure he's as good as Ollie, mind, from what I've seen.

I like Oli, but I couldn't see him hypotheticaly scoring 23 goals in the Championship last season. No way.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 20:16 - Jul 4 with 1216 viewsplasjack

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 19:58 - Jul 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

I like Oli, but I couldn't see him hypotheticaly scoring 23 goals in the Championship last season. No way.

In theory he could well have.
Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 20:47 - Jul 4 with 1122 viewsKilkennyjack

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 19:58 - Jul 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

Exactly mate.

He is 18 months younger than Ollie, but his 20 plus Championship goals is a fact.
And Chelsea have not offered Ollie a 5 year deal. Just saying.

Good luck Tammy, croeso.

Beware of the Risen People

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 22:12 - Jul 4 with 959 viewsjasonbromham

Anyone who is doubting this bloke I really am speechless. I'm sure you will all be proved wrong and he will be a massive hit. Hopefully we can come back to this thread at the end of the season.
Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 23:46 - Jul 4 with 886 viewsMeraki

Official From SwanseaCity.com Tammy Signs 1 Year Loan Deal From Chelsea on 17:42 - Jul 4 by swanforthemoney

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024