Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread 16:05 - Jul 15 with 18834 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 23:32]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Jul 15 with 6246 viewsjackharris

Live Link https://www.philadelphiaunion.com/post/a/2017/07/14/watch-live-union-vs-swansea-

Also available through Google: SwanseaCity.com

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Jul 15 with 6209 viewsSmellyplumz

Go swanseas yeah

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 17:52 - Jul 15 with 6094 viewsjack2jack

I've missed the match day threads, nice one JH
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Jul 15 with 5884 viewsdickythorpe

Midnight kick off then
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 21:39 - Jul 15 with 5754 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It looks like it will also be streamed on
http://goatdee.net/
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 21:59 - Jul 15 with 5709 viewsZZoric

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Jul 15 by dickythorpe

Midnight kick off then

indeed - only the proper football folk will be tuning in
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 22:55 - Jul 15 with 5576 viewsswans11

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 21:39 - Jul 15 by A_Fans_Dad

It looks like it will also be streamed on
http://goatdee.net/

live on club website there's first time for everything
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 23:09 - Jul 15 with 5520 viewsgrfn

From official twitter account.
They cant even pronounce Mesa or Narsingh properly...
Also, Mesa was supposed to play with 51 number...
[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 23:11]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 23:12 - Jul 15 with 5497 viewsJack_Kass

Good atmosphere around the stadium, a lot of city tops from various years gone by, but not heard a familiar accent as of yet.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 23:17 - Jul 15 with 5455 viewsdailew

Looks like Ayew as CF.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:01 - Jul 16 with 5178 viewsLoyal

So .....
Who isn't getting a stream 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:02 - Jul 16 with 5147 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:01 - Jul 16 by Loyal

So .....

Me so far.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:05 - Jul 16 with 5083 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"What better place than America?"

Talk less.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:05 - Jul 16 with 5082 viewsforkbeard

Bartley's face said it all about that national anthem..
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:05 - Jul 16 with 5073 viewsMo_Wives

great anthem

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:05 - Jul 16 with 5069 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:01 - Jul 16 by Loyal

So .....

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:05 - Jul 16 with 5060 viewsgazza_1234

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:02 - Jul 16 by Private_Partz

Me so far.

Working now. Some bird is murdering the Welsh National anthem.
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:06 - Jul 16 with 5050 viewsjack_lord

i'm sorry but that was a disgrace to the welsh national anthem

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:06 - Jul 16 with 5039 viewsswanjackal

I have never heard the Welsh national anthem in Farsi before. ...it was interesting to say the least.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:06 - Jul 16 with 5031 viewsthe_oracle

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:05 - Jul 16 by forkbeard

Bartley's face said it all about that national anthem..

She should have done a John Redwood!
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:06 - Jul 16 with 5029 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Same chick for both anthems?

Kinda impressive!

Or cheap. 2 ways of looking at it.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 0:08]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:06 - Jul 16 with 5019 viewslifelong

It's on You Tube.
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:07 - Jul 16 with 4994 viewsdailew

She started very well with the anthem but lost it later. Nice touch though.

Not sure about her shirt. Bimbo is the n-word in German.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:07 - Jul 16 with 4985 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:02 - Jul 16 by Private_Partz

Me so far.

You missed the anthem?

I preferred John Redwood's version.
The Official Philadelphia Union Versus Swansea City Pre-Season Matchday Thread on 00:12 - Jul 16 with 4912 viewsEasternJack

Be honest. How many of you would be happy to have Bimbo as the shirt sponsor?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024