Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence 20:28 - Aug 12 with 31463 viewsHeadmaster

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-pro

Some graphic footage.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:05 - Aug 13 with 2711 viewsLoyal

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:00 - Aug 13 by Swans777

Just arrange to meet loyal, he won't turn up........lot of hot air.........but drinks in the railway...so he maybe hard.

You can fck off as well 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:12 - Aug 13 with 2698 viewsLoyal

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:04 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

So you called him "slanty" because he works in a Chinese restaurant despite being on the same bin crew as you? Was he moonlighting? (Or perhaps midnighting to keep with the general theme, which is now taking in a mythology all of its own).

Just saw the second edit. "Fatty". Ffs are you five? Grow up man.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 17:10]

Ok, see ya later Andy Pansy 👍
Keep enjoying your same day every day life, your same routine, same pub, same drink, living the same experiences and learning nothing existence.
You will have to look elsewhere for your keyboard Internet warrior scrap today pal.

If you worked with us all those years ago you would be called 'Boring' ....
nighty night 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:14 - Aug 13 with 2692 viewsr0ckin

Peace

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:16 - Aug 13 with 2688 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:12 - Aug 13 by Loyal

Ok, see ya later Andy Pansy 👍
Keep enjoying your same day every day life, your same routine, same pub, same drink, living the same experiences and learning nothing existence.
You will have to look elsewhere for your keyboard Internet warrior scrap today pal.

If you worked with us all those years ago you would be called 'Boring' ....
nighty night 👍

See ya mate. You've managed to keep me entertained for a hour with your tales of 1970s bantz so you've scratched the itch that the selfish Mo singularly refused to engage in. Byesy bye. Enjoy Munchen, or Port Talbot or wherever it is you are today.

Poll: Tory leader

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:44 - Aug 13 with 2666 viewsSwans777

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:14 - Aug 13 by r0ckin

That's got to be loyal
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:50 - Aug 13 with 2655 viewsDarran

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:16 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

See ya mate. You've managed to keep me entertained for a hour with your tales of 1970s bantz so you've scratched the itch that the selfish Mo singularly refused to engage in. Byesy bye. Enjoy Munchen, or Port Talbot or wherever it is you are today.

Loyals just been in the Globe bogs and left you a message Andrew.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:35 - Aug 13 with 2624 viewsHighjack

Can't we just simply call these people right or left who protest for no reason apart from they've got f uck all else to do in their miserable little lives complete c unts?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:43 - Aug 13 with 2582 viewsItchySphincter

It's hard to say who's had the biggest Darran on this thread......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 23:24 - Aug 13 with 2549 viewsLoyal

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:44 - Aug 13 by Swans777

That's got to be loyal

Fagg0t x

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 00:57 - Aug 14 with 2527 viewsHumpty

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 11:18 - Aug 13 by Loyal

In between your abuse .....
You have called me a Nazi for your judgemental agenda on my posts.
So yes, you do, and this is where you lose any form of credibility, oh and saying someone is a clown or are making a tit of themselves is your go to response when you lose an argument that should be seen as just a debate.
This post confirms what I have been saying, it's just a shame you took so long to agree.

And thanks for your advice, I am not sure if clowns do go to bed, but when you wake up later let me know. Your abuse is pointless, your points are decent, just a shame you can't always see the keyboard because of that dangly thing hanging out of your head ( see what point does it make ? )
Sleep well Coco.

Ok Loyal.

I could have been more civil. I do try but some of what you wrote was utter nonsense IMO and when people are being murdered and I'm a bit pissed I may be a little rude. I apologize. Sorry.

But I haven't called you are Nazi. I called the scum in Charlottesville Nazis, whether they've personally gassed a Jew or not and I stand by it.

I don't really have anything more to add to this discussion. I think my views are quite clear.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 04:54 - Aug 14 with 2488 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 00:57 - Aug 14 by Humpty

Ok Loyal.

I could have been more civil. I do try but some of what you wrote was utter nonsense IMO and when people are being murdered and I'm a bit pissed I may be a little rude. I apologize. Sorry.

But I haven't called you are Nazi. I called the scum in Charlottesville Nazis, whether they've personally gassed a Jew or not and I stand by it.

I don't really have anything more to add to this discussion. I think my views are quite clear.

I haven't looked into this 'unite the right' group, but the little I have seen leads me to believe you are correct. I don't know about Nazis, but there are large elements of scum amongst them. Also I see Richard Spencer is involved so I'm prepared to say there are also idiots (one at least).

From a tactical point of view it makes no sense to dismiss their complaints. I suggest people listen to what they are saying...you don't have to agree. And the worst thing you can do is to shut them down (now or future events). I say this for two reasons.
1: They have a right to free speech and to protest (whether we agree with their views or not)
2: There will be a lot of young people on the fence, not quite ready to join them. If you shut them down then you validate their complaint that "the white man is being oppressed". Shutting them down will be the biggest recruiting tool they have.

And finally, I would like to give a big round of applause to the media, who for the last 18 months have lied, hyped up, twisted and pimped out the truth of this situation. Make no mistake, they thrive off this shit. They need this shit. This shit pays their bills.

Edit - I'd also like to add, for balance, these 'white identity' groups have some valid complaints, IMO. Even if I don't agree with their conclusions or their solutions.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 6:18]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 04:11 - Aug 16 with 2368 viewsHumpty

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 04:54 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

I haven't looked into this 'unite the right' group, but the little I have seen leads me to believe you are correct. I don't know about Nazis, but there are large elements of scum amongst them. Also I see Richard Spencer is involved so I'm prepared to say there are also idiots (one at least).

From a tactical point of view it makes no sense to dismiss their complaints. I suggest people listen to what they are saying...you don't have to agree. And the worst thing you can do is to shut them down (now or future events). I say this for two reasons.
1: They have a right to free speech and to protest (whether we agree with their views or not)
2: There will be a lot of young people on the fence, not quite ready to join them. If you shut them down then you validate their complaint that "the white man is being oppressed". Shutting them down will be the biggest recruiting tool they have.

And finally, I would like to give a big round of applause to the media, who for the last 18 months have lied, hyped up, twisted and pimped out the truth of this situation. Make no mistake, they thrive off this shit. They need this shit. This shit pays their bills.

Edit - I'd also like to add, for balance, these 'white identity' groups have some valid complaints, IMO. Even if I don't agree with their conclusions or their solutions.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 6:18]

I disagree. Strongly.

These white identity groups. What are their complaints other than they're not allowed to turn America all white? And all straight. And all Christian. Let's ask them shall we?

I will dismiss their complaints. Which specific complaints of theirs do you find valid?

Please watch it. And anyone who thinks the best thing we should do is just ignore these people and just let them march you should watch it as well.

And anyone who claims that both sides are the same, please watch it.

People ignored Nazis in the Twenties and Thirties. Now the President of the USA, who depends on these people is defending them. And they are revelling in the fact that he is defending them.

You can't ignore this. Or find anything they say is valid.

I'm sorry if I'm boring people but just watch it and consider if you'd like to live somewhere where these people have any kind of political support, let alone political support from the very top. I understand that some on here would, but decent people wouldn't.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 08:21 - Aug 16 with 2332 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 04:11 - Aug 16 by Humpty

I disagree. Strongly.

These white identity groups. What are their complaints other than they're not allowed to turn America all white? And all straight. And all Christian. Let's ask them shall we?

I will dismiss their complaints. Which specific complaints of theirs do you find valid?

Please watch it. And anyone who thinks the best thing we should do is just ignore these people and just let them march you should watch it as well.

People ignored Nazis in the Twenties and Thirties. Now the President of the USA, who depends on these people is defending them. And they are revelling in the fact that he is defending them.

I'm sorry if I'm boring people but just watch it and consider if you'd like to live somewhere where these people have any kind of political support, let alone political support from the very top. I understand that some on here would, but decent people wouldn't.

Right, hold my hand, H, engage your brain and not your emotions and lets walk through this.

Turning America white is their solution. I said I disagree with their solution. Their solution is identity politics. Unlike them and you I am against identity politics. I treat people by the content of their character, not the colour of their skin, their sexual preferences or what's between their legs. Identity politics...theirs and yours...have got to go. People who call for special treatment of minorities and people who call for special treatment for straight, white men have more in common than they know or would ever like to admit. And you post up a link from Vice, when they and the Huff Po, Buzzfeed etc are one of the main reasons young white men are moving towards white identity. BTW, I don't need Vice to tell me the white identity groups are scum...like I don't need Breitbart to tell me Antifa and BLM are scum.

Now, their complaints boil down to different standards applied to them (white people) and some of these complaints I agree with.

Now, if like me, the event captured by this photo, where a group of students in 1963 Alabama were being stopped from attending school, just because they had the wrong skin colour disgusts you...

While at the same time, you see nothing wrong with the events in this picture. Where a group of kids in Evergreen University 2017, were told they had to stay away from school because they had the wrong skin colour. (BTW, what a narcissistic bunch of douchebags....cringe)...

Then believe me, Hump, you are a cog in the engine driving young white kids to choose white identity. I'm saying left wing identity groups...stop that! Right wing identity groups...stop that!
You say "I will dismiss their complaints", well I will listen to their complaints...I may not agree, but I will listen. When words become impossible, violence becomes inevitable.

I could mention things like the BBC advertising jobs where white people are excluded from applying.
I could mention the link Dialew put up yesterday where some narcissist is telling (white) people they can't use black emoji's and Gif's. Imagine that the other way around.
I could mention the media support of BLM while they call for racial segregation. Imagine the reaction if white kids did that.
I could mention affirmative action/diversity quotas. Where a white kid, living in a trailer and when not working is trying to study and babysit his siblings, while his single mother works all night. Even though this kid has scored higher exam results than a black kid who's both parents are lawyers and paid for a good schooling, the university place goes to the black kid because he has had to overcome certain disadvantages. (this is highly racist belief)
I could go on...

Now we get to Antifa. They have attacked women, peaceful protester, free speech advocates, for the last 18 months...they are violent idiots. My tactic would have been, like Martin Luther King told the black people, let these idiots beat you...let them expose themselves, for as soon as you fight back the media will only show those images. But the Alt right fought back, now the massive left wing propaganda machine is in action "oh...ignore Antifa, they are heroes doing what's needed to fight these violent white nationalist".
I denounce them both Hump....unlike you, I don't say which one is worse. They're both violent idiots.

And on to my favourite part of your post...the Nazis. Tell me Hump, why did people ignore the Nazis in the 30's?...tick-tock tick-tock...c'mon, Hump, you can do it...
No?...OK, I'll tell you. In those days there were running battles in the street between two groups who dealt in identity politics. The Nazis and the Communists (sounds eerily familiar, yes?)...both violent thugs...one right wing, one left wing...two cheeks of the same arse. Now, in Weimar Germany certain people saw the Communist as the bigger danger. So they went onto the internet (wink) and set about convincing other Germans why the Nazis were the lesser evil out of the two identity groups. They used videos from Nazi propaganda groups like 'Ze Vice' and convinced the people to focus on the Communists...therefore giving the Nazis a free ride.
Now, here you are doing the same. You think your doing different because you are saying beware of the right wing extremists, instead of the left wing extremists. What, in my humble opinion you need to be doing, is like Donald Trump, denouncing violence in all it's forms...right wing and left wing. You need to try and convince people to move away from both fringes and towards the center. The last thing you should do is give one side credibility when they say we aren't being listened to, by dismissing their complaints.

Oh, and finally, don't apologise for boring people...you are what you are. Embrace your true self, Hump. Say it loud..."I'm dull and I'm proud"
(that was a joke, BTW)
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 15:11]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:17 - Aug 16 with 2301 viewsWarwickHunt

Now we have 'LGBTQIA'

Vowel please.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:22 - Aug 16 with 2295 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:17 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

Now we have 'LGBTQIA'

Vowel please.

3 from the top and 1 in the bottom please, Carrol

Oh, and 'LGBTQIA'...If you say it loud enough you'll always sound precocious.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 10:33]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:41 - Aug 16 with 2252 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 04:11 - Aug 16 by Humpty

I disagree. Strongly.

Sorry to add another post for you to respond to, H, but just consider it a short addendum (is that the right word?...I think it is...) to the last reply.

Let me take you back to your youth...to a scene you may have forgot or never understood...

Now, this scene is saying choose your actions in the battle wisely...for the wrong move may lose you the war, even if it wins you the battle.
Young people (like Luke) are watching the struggle (like Luke) between the right and left and if, as you want, you dismiss the complaints from the right or shut them down or treat them unfairly, you will lose the kids watching from the side lines forever. Your actions now, if viewed by those kids as unfair, may push them into the hands of your enemy.
Obi Wan knew this (go to 1:44 in the video- see that sneaky look and cheeky grin he gave)
Yep, Obi Wan knew...Darth Vader, f*cking oblivious.
The white nationals know...the left wing, f*cking oblivious.
I know...but you? f*cking oblivious.

So go on, Hump, dismiss them. Shut them down now and they will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 12:42]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:13 - Aug 16 with 2179 viewsTreforys_Jack

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here already and can't be arsed with trawling through 5 pages of largely petty squabbling. But I watched the documentary on iPlayer about the KKK , loving fuc'k, cringeworthy is not the word. Auschwitz was a summer camp with a swimming pool where Hitler was trying to teach people the benefit of hard work. ........ you genuinely couldn't make it up. The world is fecked i tell you.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:44 - Aug 16 with 2167 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:13 - Aug 16 by Treforys_Jack

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here already and can't be arsed with trawling through 5 pages of largely petty squabbling. But I watched the documentary on iPlayer about the KKK , loving fuc'k, cringeworthy is not the word. Auschwitz was a summer camp with a swimming pool where Hitler was trying to teach people the benefit of hard work. ........ you genuinely couldn't make it up. The world is fecked i tell you.

I love a guy who does his research before forming his opinions.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:59 - Aug 16 with 2157 viewsTreforys_Jack

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:44 - Aug 16 by Mo_Wives

I love a guy who does his research before forming his opinions.

Thanks
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:04 - Aug 16 with 2150 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:59 - Aug 16 by Treforys_Jack

Thanks

It wasn't meant as a dig...more a gentle nudge. Sometimes I can't find a suitable emoji.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 01:05 - Aug 17 with 2084 viewsEbo

Yeah no nazis here https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/433vkq/watch-the-vice-news-tonight-episode-ch

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 02:45 - Aug 17 with 2067 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 08:21 - Aug 16 by Mo_Wives

Right, hold my hand, H, engage your brain and not your emotions and lets walk through this.

Turning America white is their solution. I said I disagree with their solution. Their solution is identity politics. Unlike them and you I am against identity politics. I treat people by the content of their character, not the colour of their skin, their sexual preferences or what's between their legs. Identity politics...theirs and yours...have got to go. People who call for special treatment of minorities and people who call for special treatment for straight, white men have more in common than they know or would ever like to admit. And you post up a link from Vice, when they and the Huff Po, Buzzfeed etc are one of the main reasons young white men are moving towards white identity. BTW, I don't need Vice to tell me the white identity groups are scum...like I don't need Breitbart to tell me Antifa and BLM are scum.

Now, their complaints boil down to different standards applied to them (white people) and some of these complaints I agree with.

Now, if like me, the event captured by this photo, where a group of students in 1963 Alabama were being stopped from attending school, just because they had the wrong skin colour disgusts you...

While at the same time, you see nothing wrong with the events in this picture. Where a group of kids in Evergreen University 2017, were told they had to stay away from school because they had the wrong skin colour. (BTW, what a narcissistic bunch of douchebags....cringe)...

Then believe me, Hump, you are a cog in the engine driving young white kids to choose white identity. I'm saying left wing identity groups...stop that! Right wing identity groups...stop that!
You say "I will dismiss their complaints", well I will listen to their complaints...I may not agree, but I will listen. When words become impossible, violence becomes inevitable.

I could mention things like the BBC advertising jobs where white people are excluded from applying.
I could mention the link Dialew put up yesterday where some narcissist is telling (white) people they can't use black emoji's and Gif's. Imagine that the other way around.
I could mention the media support of BLM while they call for racial segregation. Imagine the reaction if white kids did that.
I could mention affirmative action/diversity quotas. Where a white kid, living in a trailer and when not working is trying to study and babysit his siblings, while his single mother works all night. Even though this kid has scored higher exam results than a black kid who's both parents are lawyers and paid for a good schooling, the university place goes to the black kid because he has had to overcome certain disadvantages. (this is highly racist belief)
I could go on...

Now we get to Antifa. They have attacked women, peaceful protester, free speech advocates, for the last 18 months...they are violent idiots. My tactic would have been, like Martin Luther King told the black people, let these idiots beat you...let them expose themselves, for as soon as you fight back the media will only show those images. But the Alt right fought back, now the massive left wing propaganda machine is in action "oh...ignore Antifa, they are heroes doing what's needed to fight these violent white nationalist".
I denounce them both Hump....unlike you, I don't say which one is worse. They're both violent idiots.

And on to my favourite part of your post...the Nazis. Tell me Hump, why did people ignore the Nazis in the 30's?...tick-tock tick-tock...c'mon, Hump, you can do it...
No?...OK, I'll tell you. In those days there were running battles in the street between two groups who dealt in identity politics. The Nazis and the Communists (sounds eerily familiar, yes?)...both violent thugs...one right wing, one left wing...two cheeks of the same arse. Now, in Weimar Germany certain people saw the Communist as the bigger danger. So they went onto the internet (wink) and set about convincing other Germans why the Nazis were the lesser evil out of the two identity groups. They used videos from Nazi propaganda groups like 'Ze Vice' and convinced the people to focus on the Communists...therefore giving the Nazis a free ride.
Now, here you are doing the same. You think your doing different because you are saying beware of the right wing extremists, instead of the left wing extremists. What, in my humble opinion you need to be doing, is like Donald Trump, denouncing violence in all it's forms...right wing and left wing. You need to try and convince people to move away from both fringes and towards the center. The last thing you should do is give one side credibility when they say we aren't being listened to, by dismissing their complaints.

Oh, and finally, don't apologise for boring people...you are what you are. Embrace your true self, Hump. Say it loud..."I'm dull and I'm proud"
(that was a joke, BTW)
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 15:11]

Some good points in there, but I have a nit to pick:

"The Nazis and the Communists (sounds eerily familiar, yes?)...both violent thugs...one right wing, one left wing."

It's debatable whether the National Socialist German Workers' Party (Nazis) was a right wing organization in Weimar Germany. It's own name completely contradicts that widely-held opinion.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 2:59]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 06:38 - Aug 17 with 2031 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 02:45 - Aug 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

Some good points in there, but I have a nit to pick:

"The Nazis and the Communists (sounds eerily familiar, yes?)...both violent thugs...one right wing, one left wing."

It's debatable whether the National Socialist German Workers' Party (Nazis) was a right wing organization in Weimar Germany. It's own name completely contradicts that widely-held opinion.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 2:59]

I agree, Tex. Let's say one far left (Commies) and one somewhere to the right of them (Nazis). But I have had this discussion before with people and it spins off down it's own rabbit hole. So for the purpose of this thread I was OK to label them left and right, because that is the way they seem to be viewed by the majority today.

And TBH, this is a point I would like to make. The problem to me is not left or right. We can all have opposing views. The problem is more, authoritarian vs libertarian. It's people who decide I don't like your political view so I'ma punch you in the chops.

Also, as a former lurker of this site (reading but not signed up... hello lurkers) I'm sure that someone who can't respond may have agreed with most of my post, but is shouting "Antifa started it...". With this sentiment I agree, but I no longer care....at this point people just need to say "I don't support political violence whatever side is using it".

Anyway, Lone Star, how is the weather with you, old boy?

Edit - I'd also like to add, the questions can also be asked of fascisms assumed right wing leanings. Considering that before he founded Italian fascism, Mussolini was a member of the Italian socialist party, editor of the socialist newspaper 'Avanti' and big swans fan...sorry, big fan of the writings of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 9:36]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 06:40 - Aug 17 with 2030 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 01:05 - Aug 17 by Ebo

Yeah no nazis here https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/433vkq/watch-the-vice-news-tonight-episode-ch

Hi, Ebo, how are you today?

Do you mind if I leave this here?...

[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 8:40]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:16 - Aug 17 with 2018 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 06:38 - Aug 17 by Mo_Wives

I agree, Tex. Let's say one far left (Commies) and one somewhere to the right of them (Nazis). But I have had this discussion before with people and it spins off down it's own rabbit hole. So for the purpose of this thread I was OK to label them left and right, because that is the way they seem to be viewed by the majority today.

And TBH, this is a point I would like to make. The problem to me is not left or right. We can all have opposing views. The problem is more, authoritarian vs libertarian. It's people who decide I don't like your political view so I'ma punch you in the chops.

Also, as a former lurker of this site (reading but not signed up... hello lurkers) I'm sure that someone who can't respond may have agreed with most of my post, but is shouting "Antifa started it...". With this sentiment I agree, but I no longer care....at this point people just need to say "I don't support political violence whatever side is using it".

Anyway, Lone Star, how is the weather with you, old boy?

Edit - I'd also like to add, the questions can also be asked of fascisms assumed right wing leanings. Considering that before he founded Italian fascism, Mussolini was a member of the Italian socialist party, editor of the socialist newspaper 'Avanti' and big swans fan...sorry, big fan of the writings of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 9:36]

Hot as hell. We're actually going on holiday next week to St. Lucia though. Normal people go places like that to escape the winter, but we go to the tropics to escape the extreme heat lol.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024