Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bring Back Scott Sinclair 14:51 - Aug 19 with 26000 viewsattila_the_hun

Bony was sh!te with Stoke and as much as Joe Allan is a talent he ain't gonna change nothing here, throw some money at Celtic and bring SS back to the liberty

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:49 - Sep 18 with 11431 viewsjack247

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:41 - Sep 18 by attila_the_hun

He plays in the Champions league aswell

He is an SPL player. Winning the SPL doesn't change that. Nor does getting knocked out of the CL after 4 or 5 games.

I'm not even saying he isn't good enough for the Premier League (though he wouldn't be someone I'd be desperate to sign), I'm saying it's ridiculous to compare him to Bony.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:14 - Sep 18 with 11407 viewsDewi1jack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 18:41 - Sep 18 by attila_the_hun

He plays in the Champions league aswell

So do The New Saints, Dundalk and Linfield...

But not for very long either

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 22:52 - Sep 25 with 11305 viewsattila_the_hun

how much will Celtic want for SS in January?

PS are some of the people that don't want SS back the same people who DID want a 40 year old Trundle back?

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 06:06 - Sep 26 with 11282 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 22:52 - Sep 25 by attila_the_hun

PS are some of the people that don't want SS back the same people who DID want a 40 year old Trundle back?

If we went in for Sinclair in January and bought him for over ten million then that's my season ticket ritually burned.....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 09:14 - Sep 26 with 11252 viewsjack247

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 22:52 - Sep 25 by attila_the_hun

Who wanted Trundle back when he was 40?
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 10:39 - Sep 26 with 11224 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 09:14 - Sep 26 by jack247

Who wanted Trundle back when he was 40?

Trundles wife???

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:43 - Sep 28 with 11103 viewsattila_the_hun

SS scored against Anderlecht last night

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 03:44 - Oct 3 with 10960 viewsJackflack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 10:39 - Sep 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Trundles wife???

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Login to get fewer ads

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:13 - Dec 24 with 9217 viewsattila_the_hun

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 03:44 - Oct 3 by Jackflack

the next manager is gonna bring back SS

Santa told me

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:18 - Dec 24 with 9205 viewsSwanjaxs

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:13 - Dec 24 by attila_the_hun

the next manager is gonna bring back SS

Santa told me

As it happens SS is bang out of form for the tic at the moment, starting to take some flack from some of the Parkhead faithful...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:26 - Dec 24 with 9187 viewsmax936

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:18 - Dec 24 by Swanjaxs

As it happens SS is bang out of form for the tic at the moment, starting to take some flack from some of the Parkhead faithful...

Rosy is up the duff again ain't she, he's probably having earache and sleepless nights with her demanding peanut butter and pickled onions at all times of night

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:28 - Dec 24 with 9172 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:18 - Dec 24 by Swanjaxs

Out of form against mainly league one standard opposition. Hmmnn, taxi for Attila

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:29 - Dec 24 with 9163 viewsattila_the_hun

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:28 - Dec 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Out of form against mainly league one standard opposition. Hmmnn, taxi for Attila

yet we are the ones buying Falkirk defenders

"I'm Free"

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:49 - Dec 24 with 9135 viewsBarrySwan

You mean the Scott sinclair who never managed to beat one Premiership fullback during his time with the Swans once we got into the top tier?

Or are you on about a different Scott Sinclair?
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 01:03 - Dec 25 with 9058 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:49 - Dec 24 by BarrySwan

You mean the Scott sinclair who never managed to beat one Premiership fullback during his time with the Swans once we got into the top tier?

Or are you on about a different Scott Sinclair?

I think he means the fella who invented the C5

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 01:58 - Dec 25 with 9044 viewsLeonWasGod

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:03 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I always chuckle at the people who say Sinclair struggled in the Premier League with us. No winger has performed as well as Sinclair did for us in this league.

To the person who said Sinclair struggled in a better side here, he scored 8 in 38 games in his only full season for us in this league. Routledge was with us that season too and he managed just 1 in 28 games. Dyer got 5 in 34 that season.

The bias some people on here show against players who left us for better things is astonishing. I agree that Sinclair isn't that good and I'd be hesitant if we brought him back to start matches, however are squad is so appalling that he'd walk into the team right now.

It's not bias, it's bitterness. It's the PS equivalent to jilted lover's syndrome.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 02:21 - Dec 25 with 9040 viewsEU5Makaveli

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 13:03 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I always chuckle at the people who say Sinclair struggled in the Premier League with us. No winger has performed as well as Sinclair did for us in this league.

To the person who said Sinclair struggled in a better side here, he scored 8 in 38 games in his only full season for us in this league. Routledge was with us that season too and he managed just 1 in 28 games. Dyer got 5 in 34 that season.

The bias some people on here show against players who left us for better things is astonishing. I agree that Sinclair isn't that good and I'd be hesitant if we brought him back to start matches, however are squad is so appalling that he'd walk into the team right now.

Spot on.. his goals played a massive part in us getting into, and staying in the premier league.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 03:13 - Dec 25 with 9017 viewsJack59

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 16:27 - Aug 19 by WarwickHunt

Dai Gwyther and Keith Todd up top.

I saw Dai Gwyther hit the crossbar from about 25 yards at Eastville in a Boxing Day match. He hit the bar so hard that the ball rebounded back into the centre circle.

And the ball used to leave Keith Todd's feet like a rocket taking off, he'd have a go from anywhere as well.

We used to have a lot of players with great shooting ability. The funny thing is that the players then could shoot and cross the ball a hell of a lot better than what we have now, even though they earn a thousand times more.
But they are mostly super athletes today compared with those days, and there's no such thing as a football brain anymore, unfortunately if they had one to begin with it get's coached out of them in time.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 07:49 - Dec 25 with 8973 viewsMo_Wives

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 21:26 - Dec 24 by max936

Rosy is up the duff again ain't she, he's probably having earache and sleepless nights with her demanding peanut butter and pickled onions at all times of night

On the plus side he's not going to be running out of milk for the foreseeable future. Could probably go wholesale.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 09:13 - Dec 25 with 8888 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 01:58 - Dec 25 by LeonWasGod

It's not bias, it's bitterness. It's the PS equivalent to jilted lover's syndrome.

I respect yours and Dwight's opinions. However there are two points I think you should consider.

Firstly I can't remember a decent winger with crossing ability wearing a Swans shirt since Leighton's days , so in reality SS was working off a low bar anyway. I don't remember a headed goal (there must have been SOME but I genuinely don't remember any) coming from his crosses. I can't remember any of his crosses either! Great at running at speed with the ball but he'd leave it behind on occasion too.

Secondly the jilted lover syndrome thing - I may be in a minority here but I harboured no ill feeling towards him when he moved. I thought he wasn't good enough to play an out and out winger anyway, he wanted to go to Man City (and who could blame him) and Laudrups game plan was narrower anyway. So win win all around.

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 09:29 - Dec 25 with 8874 viewstrampie

Scott might well be Swans best player if he did comeback here.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 19:56 - Dec 25 with 8773 viewsFlashberryjack

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 09:29 - Dec 25 by trampie

Scott might well be Swans best player if he did comeback here.

He would be......that says it all

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 20:05 - Dec 25 with 8761 viewsWarwickHunt

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 03:13 - Dec 25 by Jack59

I saw Dai Gwyther hit the crossbar from about 25 yards at Eastville in a Boxing Day match. He hit the bar so hard that the ball rebounded back into the centre circle.

And the ball used to leave Keith Todd's feet like a rocket taking off, he'd have a go from anywhere as well.

We used to have a lot of players with great shooting ability. The funny thing is that the players then could shoot and cross the ball a hell of a lot better than what we have now, even though they earn a thousand times more.
But they are mostly super athletes today compared with those days, and there's no such thing as a football brain anymore, unfortunately if they had one to begin with it get's coached out of them in time.

Was at that game. Don't remember much though...

Met Toddy (and Jimmy Mac) in hospitality at the last Vetch game. Made my day.
Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 22:43 - Dec 25 with 8686 viewstheloneranger

Geoff "Janna" Thomas, rocket shot in either foot.

Questions were asked at the time....who had the hardest shot??....

Janna or Peter Lorimer!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 00:04 - Dec 26 with 8676 viewsSwanjaxs

Bring Back Scott Sinclair on 22:43 - Dec 25 by theloneranger

Geoff "Janna" Thomas, rocket shot in either foot.

Questions were asked at the time....who had the hardest shot??....

Janna or Peter Lorimer!!

I'll throw Robbie into the equation 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024