Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread 23:18 - Oct 18 with 45545 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 14:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 23:22 - Oct 18 with 13463 viewsLoyal

I fcking hate Leicester 😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 00:17 - Oct 19 with 13415 viewsairedale

Hopefully they will have the tea lady in charge this weekend.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 05:04 - Oct 19 with 13380 viewsJethroJack

Michael Appleton, former Oxford Utd manager.
(Oxford 3-2 Swans FA Cup).
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 09:06 - Oct 19 with 13305 viewsDewi1jack

Two reasons to hate Leicester

Oh.
Three I s'pose when you count their knuckle dragging fans
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 9:08]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 09:42 - Oct 19 with 13283 viewsLandore_Jack

Leroy Fer suspended.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/leroy-miss-leicester-clash

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:30 - Oct 19 with 13247 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 09:42 - Oct 19 by Landore_Jack

Leroy Fer suspended.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/leroy-miss-leicester-clash

We know mun
As I was told (tongue in cheek) by Loyal on the "What Team Will Clement Pick" (or whatever it was called) thread

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:34 - Oct 19 with 13244 viewsOldjack

With their manager getting the boot ,they're gonna be awful or brilliant ,whatever it may be i sincerely hope we smarshhhhhhhh them after they way they treated their greatest manager ever ,fuk em!
2-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:37 - Oct 19 with 13243 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:34 - Oct 19 by Oldjack

With their manager getting the boot ,they're gonna be awful or brilliant ,whatever it may be i sincerely hope we smarshhhhhhhh them after they way they treated their greatest manager ever ,fuk em!
2-0

Shakespeare was a good writer, but their greatest manager ? Nah !
Oh you mean the Italian one ...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 11:46 - Oct 19 with 13197 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 10:30 - Oct 19 by STID2017

We know mun
As I was told (tongue in cheek) by Loyal on the "What Team Will Clement Pick" (or whatever it was called) thread

Exactly, now bow your head in shame.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Oct 19 with 13029 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 11:46 - Oct 19 by Loyal

Exactly, now bow your head in shame.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 19 with 13009 viewsTheKirkyLife

Get the feeling it'll be an indifferent Leicester.

2-1 Swansea.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:41 - Oct 19 with 12919 viewslifelong

Very poor weather forecast for the time of the game, 50mph winds and driving rain.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:50 - Oct 19 with 12914 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bony out with a different Injury this week.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:03 - Oct 19 with 12907 viewsSPboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:41 - Oct 19 by lifelong

Very poor weather forecast for the time of the game, 50mph winds and driving rain.

Indeed the weather forecast is not good. Will it suit us or them though?

Being the better football side should suit us. But their hit them on the break style and the lump it up whenever they can attitude has often caught us out before.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:45 - Oct 19 with 12837 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:50 - Oct 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Bony out with a different Injury this week.

WHAT!? You sure?

Edit: Nope, picked up the injury last Thursday in training. So it's the same one.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2017 19:48]
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 20:20 - Oct 19 with 12799 viewsDewi1jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:45 - Oct 19 by Garyjack

WHAT!? You sure?

Edit: Nope, picked up the injury last Thursday in training. So it's the same one.

They do say injuries take longer to heal once you pass 45 yrs old

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 22:36 - Oct 19 with 12682 viewsspiderboy

2-1 Swans
Fabianski and Dyer with the goals.
Tammy to save a pen in the last minute!
Whilst chewing on a hotdog with ketchup.!
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 06:02 - Oct 20 with 12541 viewsbuilthjack

3-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 09:27 - Oct 20 with 12454 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:41 - Oct 19 by lifelong

Any chance of game being cancelled on public safety grounds? It's happened before, hasn't it?
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 13:57 - Oct 20 with 12304 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:45 - Oct 19 by Garyjack

WHAT!? You sure?

When I said a different injury I was quoting PC.
“It’s a different injury from the one which made him come off at West Ham.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 20 with 12219 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 09:27 - Oct 20 by Pegojack

Any chance of game being cancelled on public safety grounds? It's happened before, hasn't it?

Only for snow from what I can remember. Gillingham in (maybe) the first season at the Liberty I think was the last and only once since we’ve been there.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:37 - Oct 20 with 12134 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 20 by exiledclaseboy

Only for snow from what I can remember. Gillingham in (maybe) the first season at the Liberty I think was the last and only once since we’ve been there.

I thought that was the frozen pitch game ?
Chelsea LC match was played in spite of snow having fallen all around

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:19 - Oct 20 with 12086 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 17:37 - Oct 20 by STID2017

I thought that was the frozen pitch game ?
Chelsea LC match was played in spite of snow having fallen all around

Aye, I think the undersoil packed up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:40 - Oct 20 with 12060 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:19 - Oct 20 by monmouth

I thought there was one game where the undersoil heating was fine but the area around the stadium was deemed dangerous.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 19:06 - Oct 20 with 12034 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 18:19 - Oct 20 by monmouth

I think it was before the undersoil heating had been installed. It was a fairly late decision as well cos we were already in the pub.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024