Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches 09:14 - Oct 23 with 8740 viewsSTID2017

I know he's struggled so far and he has a lot of critics on here and at the games, however it was interesting that people picked up on the fact that he was flinging his arms up in the air in frustration on Saturday.
This to me at least shows he cares. I'd rather see that than some players who just seem to stroll around the park seemingly without a care in the world while we slip further down towards the wrong end of the table.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sanches on 14:04 - Oct 23 with 5794 viewsFlashberryjack

Sanches on 13:42 - Oct 23 by AngelRangelQS

Oh well he's injured again now anyway

Who is ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Sanches on 14:04 - Oct 23 with 5792 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sanches.

Tomorrow and possibly Saturday.
Sanches on 14:06 - Oct 23 with 5782 viewsHighjack

Sanches on 13:42 - Oct 23 by AngelRangelQS

Oh well he's injured again now anyway

Well that's shagged that then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sanches on 14:10 - Oct 23 with 5773 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sanches on 14:04 - Oct 23 by AngelRangelQS

Sanches.

Tomorrow and possibly Saturday.

How do you know that?
Sanches on 14:13 - Oct 23 with 5772 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sanches on 14:10 - Oct 23 by A_Fans_Dad

How do you know that?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-v-manches

Clement's press conference.
Sanches on 14:26 - Oct 23 with 5754 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sanches on 14:13 - Oct 23 by AngelRangelQS

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-v-manches

Clement's press conference.

Ta.
Sanches on 15:04 - Oct 23 with 5727 viewsjasper_T

Fraud of a footballer.
Sanches on 15:11 - Oct 23 with 5720 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sanches on 15:04 - Oct 23 by jasper_T

Fraud of a footballer.

Very odd that a "Fraud of a footballer" can play for both his U23s and his Senior National Squad, play for Benfica and Bayern Munich.
He is obviously a very good fraud.
Login to get fewer ads

Sanches on 15:18 - Oct 23 with 5719 viewsLandore_Jack

Injury update

All midfielders okay except for Renato, he has an injury to his thigh, not the same as before, but will keep him out of this game and possibly the next one.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 15:18]

#backtojack

Sanches on 15:34 - Oct 23 with 5700 viewsGriffting

Wtf is up with our injuries these days.
I swear we’ve gone from hardly getting any injuries to people getting stupid injuries all the time in the past 2 seasons.

Personally I like Sanches’ desire to play the ball forward all the time.
He needs to gel with the team though because we seem to be playing chess and he’s playing checkers at the mo.
Sanches on 15:47 - Oct 23 with 5687 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sanches on 15:34 - Oct 23 by Griffting

I swear we’ve gone from hardly getting any injuries to people getting stupid injuries all the time in the past 2 seasons.

He needs to gel with the team though because we seem to be playing chess and he’s playing checkers at the mo.

Certain players are marked out for "special treatment" by opposition players, did you notice when Dyer came on and started scaring the defenders, they were hitting him hard and quite often after the ball had already gone.
It is the kind of treatment they have always meted out to more dangerous players and it adds up over time with strains, bruises and dead legs etc.
The stupid injuries are those created during training.
Sanches on 17:02 - Oct 23 with 5659 viewsvetchonian

Sanches on 15:11 - Oct 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Very odd that a "Fraud of a footballer" can play for both his U23s and his Senior National Squad, play for Benfica and Bayern Munich.
He is obviously a very good fraud.

After recovering from a thigh injury, Sanches made his debut on 9 September, starting in a 2—0 win at FC Schalke 04 in place of Arturo Vidal. Although he made errors in his 71 minutes before being replaced by Joshua Kimmich, he was given reassurance by captain Phillip Lahm and goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, with the former saying "He's a very, very good player, otherwise he wouldn't be here. He's a European champion and will definitely be an asset to us in the future."[38] On 24 October, he became the first Portuguese player to win the Golden Boy award for best European player under the age of 21, ahead of Manchester United's Marcus Rashford.[39]

While Bayern won the league, Sanches played only 25 games across all competitions and did not achieve a single goal or assist. He started just four league games and playing the entirety of only one.[40] Former Bayern player Lothar Matthäus named him among the three worst players of the season, while Sanches himself said he was disappointed by his performances; however, manager Carlo Ancelotti said he would remain at the Allianz Arena for the following season.[40]

He has not played that much for Bayern,hence why he is here obviously has talent but has yet to fully prove at a senior level....apart from his "golden" Euros

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Sanches on 17:58 - Oct 23 with 5630 viewswestwalesed

Sanches on 15:18 - Oct 23 by Landore_Jack

Injury update

All midfielders okay except for Renato, he has an injury to his thigh, not the same as before, but will keep him out of this game and possibly the next one.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 15:18]

Disappointed from a selfish point of view, I was looking forward to seeing him in the flesh for the first time this year, if only to see quite how lazy he actually is!!!!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

N/A. on 00:13 - Oct 24 with 5556 viewsHuw57

Sanches on 15:34 - Oct 23 by Griffting

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:24]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Sanches on 01:10 - Oct 24 with 5528 viewsLeonWasGod

Sanches on 15:04 - Oct 23 by jasper_T

Fraud of a footballer.

Funny old game football. Nouble was once rated by Chelsea. That tells you all you need to know about how fine the line is between talent and donkey.
Sanches on 07:21 - Oct 24 with 5468 viewsNirvana

Sanches on 09:41 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

I know where your coming from but he had a lethargic demeanor. Either that or the demeanor of a small kid on a football pitch complaining that the older boys won't give him the ball. He needs to try to impose himself on games more.
The number of touches between him, Narsingh and Naughton when a cross or direct ball needed to be played boggled the mind at times. He perhaps needs to be more direct, in fact I think he'd be far better off running at opposition players with the ball rather than shyly looking for a safe pass. As a footballer he owes it to himself to trust his instincts and his undoubted natural ability. If he doesn't he won't make it anywhere.

Well said, Bryn.

Sanches is talented, no doubt, and has been since bursting onto the scene with Benfica. He was excellent with them (most are, though, Liga NOS is extremely top-heavy and Benfica is the cream of the crop) and he was superb in the Euros.

Since, he has been flatout terrible, no other way to describe it. He was an EXTREME disappointment at Bayern and hasn't really altered that with us so far. It's sad and should be humiliating for the young fella.

Something tells me he isn't mature enough to play outside of his comfort zone (Portugal) and he needs that comfort to really spotlight his skills. Or maybe he's just a fantastic dribbler and physical specimen, and he's been found out by top-level football.

It's up to him to prove he belongs, and prove he was worth the HUGE sum paid to get him here. He may only be 20 years old, but thanks to ffukkingg Jenkins our season depends on him and Abraham. What a shambles we are thanks to that big-nosed ffukkerr.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 7:34]
Sanches on 07:32 - Oct 24 with 5458 viewsSgorioFruit

I’m still failing to see how a good player can give nearly every single bit of his possession away.
Until he sorts that out he is utter garbage.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Sanches on 08:18 - Oct 24 with 5434 viewsJFSwan

Saturday was his best game for us, which says a lot about his start. But its progress.

At one point he laid the ball back to Naughton and was screaming at him to step forwards onto the ball, instead of standing still and waiting for it to arrive.
Sanches on 09:41 - Oct 24 with 5387 viewsDewi1jack

Sanches on 08:18 - Oct 24 by JFSwan

Saturday was his best game for us, which says a lot about his start. But its progress.

At one point he laid the ball back to Naughton and was screaming at him to step forwards onto the ball, instead of standing still and waiting for it to arrive.

Ah yes.
Is that the Naughton who when bombing forward flat out or looking to play the ball over the top has to stop, look around, get the binoculars out to scan the horizon, turn the radar/ sonar systems on just to see his available options?

Castigating a player for losing possession when there is very little off the ball movement by other players, does seem a bit harsh to me.
Only triangles our players seem to know nowadays are the ones their Dairyleas come in.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sanches on 09:56 - Oct 24 with 5376 viewsWarwickHunt

Sanches on 09:41 - Oct 24 by Dewi1jack

Ah yes.
Is that the Naughton who when bombing forward flat out or looking to play the ball over the top has to stop, look around, get the binoculars out to scan the horizon, turn the radar/ sonar systems on just to see his available options?

Castigating a player for losing possession when there is very little off the ball movement by other players, does seem a bit harsh to me.
Only triangles our players seem to know nowadays are the ones their Dairyleas come in.

Even then he either passes sideways, finds an opposition player with a ten yard pass or hits a hopeful (hopeless) cross into the box.

Marginally better this year than last but still a very weak link.
Sanches on 10:04 - Oct 24 with 5367 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sanches on 07:32 - Oct 24 by SgorioFruit

I’m still failing to see how a good player can give nearly every single bit of his possession away.
Until he sorts that out he is utter garbage.

How you love to exagerate.
One would assume that to "give nearly every single bit of his possession away" his pass rate must be below 50%.
It is however a quite respectable 85%, considering that he is trying to get the team moving that is not bad.
Ki is top passer with 92%, but passes back more than forward.
Next is Leon with 90% with more forward passes than backwards.
Then Sanches on 85%, Clucas on 85%, Fer on 83% and Routs on 65%.
So why not save your invective spouting for Routledge.
Sanches on 10:05 - Oct 24 with 5366 viewsOldjack

I would love Clem to drum into him ,Run with the ball at feet and attack using those wonderful body movements you've been so lucky to be blessed with

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sanches on 10:12 - Oct 24 with 5363 viewsDewi1jack

Sanches on 10:05 - Oct 24 by Oldjack

I would love Clem to drum into him ,Run with the ball at feet and attack using those wonderful body movements you've been so lucky to be blessed with

Excellent idea.
Now if we can get the rest of the players playing the game of football rather than the kiddies game of statues, we may have a chance

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sanches on 12:47 - Oct 24 with 5309 viewsAngelRangelQS

Did well in Portugal and impressed during the Euros... are we talking about Sanches or Eder?
Sanches on 18:52 - Oct 24 with 5243 viewsShonky

The only league win since he signed was when he was out through injury.

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024