Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301403 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:37 - Jan 16 with 2395 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 19:36 - Jan 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Both May (big time ) and Corbyn knocked back in two days. I have had enough of them both.
Interesting that Merkel who needs to keep her economy going makes noises about revisiting issues and Macron who has a whole load of crap going on at home comes out stonewalling any further discussions and playing the Billy big bollocks.
Juncker sobers up enough to say something about cancelling Brexit, looks like he's backing a no deal by stirring it up or maybe he had overlunched again.
Let's go around again.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 19:38]

Macron is French. That answers that one!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 2369 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 19:36 - Jan 16 by Gwyn737

Sad, isn’t it ? So much more could have been achieved with an electable leader.

Well apparently it's a new age of politics. Everyone's tired of identikit Blairs from the centre and Uncle Jez is the only way...

Maybe we should drink the coolade too?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 20:11]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 21:00 - Jan 16 with 2302 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:36 - Jan 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Both May (big time ) and Corbyn knocked back in two days. I have had enough of them both.
Interesting that Merkel who needs to keep her economy going makes noises about revisiting issues and Macron who has a whole load of crap going on at home comes out stonewalling any further discussions and playing the Billy big bollocks.
Juncker sobers up enough to say something about cancelling Brexit, looks like he's backing a no deal by stirring it up or maybe he had overlunched again.
Let's go around again.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 19:38]

All waiting to hear what the hell it is that the UK actually wants!
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 21:06]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 22:07 - Jan 16 with 2239 viewsItchySphincter

That Theresa May, what a stupid f*cking woman.

Why keep on pushing for something that she and anyone with half a brain cell doesn’t even want?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Countdown begins. on 22:26 - Jan 16 with 2225 viewsmonmouth

The Countdown begins. on 22:07 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

Why keep on pushing for something that she and anyone with half a brain cell doesn’t even want?

Up to the eyeballs on Prozac I reckon. Just an empty husk of a human being.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Countdown begins. on 22:31 - Jan 16 with 2216 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 22:07 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

National interest, apparently

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 22:44 - Jan 16 with 2199 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 22:31 - Jan 16 by waynekerr55

National interest, apparently

Maybe because she believes in democracy.

Unlike the remoaner losers who are happy to wreck the country so they can save face and feck their grandchildrens futures with the death of democracy in this country which they are happy to do.

Well done lads.

72 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 02:21 - Jan 17 with 2129 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 16:13 - Jan 16 by sherpajacob

Its unfair to judge May's performance as PM solely on her abject failure, after 2 years, to negotiate the one single thing she was appointed PM to do.

There is also Windrush, Grenfell, The NI budget U turn, universal credit, being in contempt of parliament, the general election fiasco and losing the Gina miller case (twice)

She also did a great job on the Home Office, started the Windrush, Prison Service is a mess, Police savaged by cuts to budgets and staffing, probation service reforms introduced in 2014 are chaotic and I seem to recall were are also pretty crap at deporting undesirables.

Shes tried to tip toe through this Brexit process trying to keep the Conservative Party together, she’s postured about red lines and all she’s done is kick the can down the road and boxed herself in to the corner she’s in.

If the EU want Hritain to remain, Junker and Tusk need to be very careful how they play their hand because they may just succeed in alienating the British Voters and drive them towards the No Deal lots of people don’t want.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 07:50 - Jan 17 with 2077 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 22:44 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

Unlike the remoaner losers who are happy to wreck the country so they can save face and feck their grandchildrens futures with the death of democracy in this country which they are happy to do.

Well done lads.

72 AFLI

SIUYRL

The referendum was advisory. We have a parliamentary democracy.

If you’re so keen on democracy why don’t you want a referendum where people can vote on what’s actually on offer rather than unicorn promises for aching simpletons and Little Englanders.
The Countdown begins. on 08:33 - Jan 17 with 2048 viewspikeypaul

71 AFLI

SIUYRL

Now get my thread up to 1/2 million views by February you mother Feckers.

The Countdown begins. on 08:42 - Jan 17 with 2042 viewsCountyJim

Right cards on table I voted remain but I except the decision of the people

Here's my question thought to leavers

If we go for a soft exit isn't that worse than staying in the EU because at the moment we get a say at least if we leave with a soft version we get no say but still have to follow EU rules etc

So really has to be a hard exit doesn't it ?
The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Jan 17 with 2020 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:42 - Jan 17 by CountyJim

If we go for a soft exit isn't that worse than staying in the EU because at the moment we get a say at least if we leave with a soft version we get no say but still have to follow EU rules etc

Countyjim - ALL brexit options are worse in every way than staying in the EU.
The Countdown begins. on 09:27 - Jan 17 with 2014 viewsJackSomething

Well done lads.

72 AFLI

SIUYRL

It's adorable that you think 'democracy' has any influence on how this country is run, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Countdown begins. on 10:56 - Jan 17 with 1979 viewsHighjack

It was pretty much inevitable from the start that we’d either be fully in or fully out. This soft brexit nonsense has been impossible from the start. I’ve been saying for months that these “negotiations” have been utterly pointless and a complete waste of time.

The endgame is near and all parties have played their part fantastically well to keep us in at all costs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Jan 17 with 1971 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 11:53 - Nov 12 by Highjack

"Soft" Brexit is generally understood to be staying in the single market, customs union etc, which would still put us under the jurisdiction of the EU and therefore remaining in the EU in all but name.

It's all irrelevant anyway because both sides have said "soft" Brexit is not possible.

"Hard" Brexit or no deal Brexit are the only two real paths.

Called it on page 2.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 12:07 - Jan 17 with 1951 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 12:30 - Jan 17 with 1928 viewsLeonWasGod

Well done lads.

72 AFLI

SIUYRL

That makes no sense. Your ERG boys just voted against a deal that would have taken us out of the EU in 2 months. Traitors, enemy of the people, blah, blah, blah!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 12:30]
The Countdown begins. on 12:32 - Jan 17 with 1926 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:07 - Jan 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

A ringing endorsement for neither then.

What a mess our politics is in. Populated by chancers and tvvats.
The Countdown begins. on 12:51 - Jan 17 with 1914 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 12:32 - Jan 17 by LeonWasGod

A ringing endorsement for neither then.

What a mess our politics is in. Populated by chancers and tvvats.

2nd and 3rd in a two horse race, sums it up.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 12:54 - Jan 17 with 1908 viewsHighjack

Corbyn will be cracking open a celebratory bottle of mineral water after this stunning and glorious victory over refused.

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Jan 17 with 1900 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Jan 17 with 1890 viewsCountyJim

Not being funny but you couldn't remove the no deal threat to Europe that would weaken your hand
The Countdown begins. on 13:45 - Jan 17 with 1863 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Jan 17 by CountyJim

Not being funny but you couldn't remove the no deal threat to Europe that would weaken your hand

Not sure then can remove it anyway, as it's ingrained in legislation in the Withdrawal Agreement. If they continue to feck things up it'll happen anyway, whether they want to use it as a negotiating tool or not. And what odds would you get on them being able to find a new agreement in 2 months? Very long ones I'd imagine.
The Countdown begins. on 13:50 - Jan 17 with 1854 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 13:45 - Jan 17 by LeonWasGod

Not sure then can remove it anyway, as it's ingrained in legislation in the Withdrawal Agreement. If they continue to feck things up it'll happen anyway, whether they want to use it as a negotiating tool or not. And what odds would you get on them being able to find a new agreement in 2 months? Very long ones I'd imagine.

According to Hammond in his briefing to business, no deal will be ruled out by the end of next week.

Given the reports coming in of May’s complete refusal to budge on anything at all in her discussions with other parliamentarians, the government are likely to lose control of this process completely fairly soon. The cross party back benchers, helped by Bercow, will sideline them.

They won’t need to find a new agreement in two months, simply extend the date and go from there. Ken Clarke outlined what will happen yesterday afternoon on LBC in a very impressive interview.
The Countdown begins. on 14:16 - Jan 17 with 1820 viewssherpajacob

Logically yes,

However, vote leave sold brexit as something else entirely, if they had tried to sell a hard brexit, remain would have won.

Leavers all know what they voted for, it's just they all voted for different things.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024