Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? 17:30 - Nov 22 with 2634 viewsMrSwerve

Watch this training drill in preparation for this weekend...

[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 17:30]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 17:34 - Nov 22 with 2614 viewsBobby_Fischer

That is worrying, I'm sure they practice corners as well (I'm hoping they do) - but not a single one of those balls would of made it into the box in an actual match.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 17:45 - Nov 22 with 2574 viewscentrestandswan

More movement in the yellow dummies.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 18:00 - Nov 22 with 2519 viewsWatchman

Maybe the modern Prem balls are really really heavy ( like the ol leather ones) and are difficult to get your foot through

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 18:20 - Nov 22 with 2459 viewsdickythorpe

I hope that frog starts ahead of Ki
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 19:31 - Nov 22 with 2322 viewsJoshTheJack

I have a question.Where the feck are the defenders?I mean come on we're never going to get time and space like that at any level.
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 19:37 - Nov 22 with 2295 views3swan

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 19:31 - Nov 22 by JoshTheJack

I have a question.Where the feck are the defenders?I mean come on we're never going to get time and space like that at any level.

Was just going to post the same.

This is how you shoot at goal

Hopefully the next video will show them actually under pressure
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:13 - Nov 22 with 2224 viewsskettyparkherbert

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 19:37 - Nov 22 by 3swan

It really is incredible to see the training session in action.

What the fuk was that supposed to compare to a match day situation, not one cross got off the ground with no defenders in sight?
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:16 - Nov 22 with 2214 viewstheloneranger

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 19:37 - Nov 22 by 3swan

They didn't listen to Bradley last season, when he was teaching them how to kick a ball

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:18 - Nov 22 with 2204 viewsWingstandwood

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:13 - Nov 22 by skettyparkherbert

What the fuk was that supposed to compare to a match day situation, not one cross got off the ground with no defenders in sight?

Reminds me of that famous scene in Enter The Dragon where the guy Karate chops a piece of wood and Bruce Lee retorts "boards dont hit back".

Indeed a surreal lackadaisical training session that is hardly a realistic simulation of a 'real' matchday game.

Argus!

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:18 - Nov 22 with 2198 views3swan

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:16 - Nov 22 by theloneranger

They didn't listen to Bradley last season, when he was teaching them how to kick a ball

Maybe they should teach them from the start

B A S I C S
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:21 - Nov 22 with 2187 views3swan

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:13 - Nov 22 by skettyparkherbert

It’s confidence building like innit
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:23 - Nov 22 with 2175 viewsskettyparkherbert

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:18 - Nov 22 by Wingstandwood

Reminds me of that famous scene in Enter The Dragon where the guy Karate chops a piece of wood and Bruce Lee retorts "boards dont hit back".

Indeed a surreal lackadaisical training session that is hardly a realistic simulation of a 'real' matchday game.

If it wasn't so sad it would actually be funny.

Seriously i can't see a way out of this mess even if they sack Clement, the players just seem devoid of ideas when we cross the halfway line.

Will he go for it Saturday against Bournemouth and play Bony and Tammy and if he does what service are they going to get from our midfield?
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:33 - Nov 22 with 2148 viewsWingstandwood

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:23 - Nov 22 by skettyparkherbert

If it wasn't so sad it would actually be funny.

Seriously i can't see a way out of this mess even if they sack Clement, the players just seem devoid of ideas when we cross the halfway line.

Will he go for it Saturday against Bournemouth and play Bony and Tammy and if he does what service are they going to get from our midfield?

I've watched video of them arriving at home and away games looking all chilled out and too relaxed with their headphones and smiles. Training sessions the same 'half-arsed' vibe. The body language of guys going through the motions with not a single care in the world.

I think most of us (bearing in mind league position) would expect stern faced, extreme focussed, extreme psyched up individuals, the epitome of professionalism, ready to go to war on behalf of the club and its supporters?.... Going to a Sunday afternoon picnic more like!

Argus!

N/A. on 20:39 - Nov 22 with 2127 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:09]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:44 - Nov 22 with 2106 viewsCroftyjack

The background music makes it feel like a football version of Rocky!!.....B'mouth will be crapping themselves if they seen it.
SShhh about it and they may not see it and we catch em by suprise!
[Post edited 22 Nov 2017 20:45]
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:50 - Nov 22 with 2076 viewsskettyparkherbert

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:33 - Nov 22 by Wingstandwood

I've watched video of them arriving at home and away games looking all chilled out and too relaxed with their headphones and smiles. Training sessions the same 'half-arsed' vibe. The body language of guys going through the motions with not a single care in the world.

I think most of us (bearing in mind league position) would expect stern faced, extreme focussed, extreme psyched up individuals, the epitome of professionalism, ready to go to war on behalf of the club and its supporters?.... Going to a Sunday afternoon picnic more like!

Agreed, watching the videos of training on the website you would swear we were at least a mid table premier league side going by the players and managements body language.

I think they all need to be sat in front of a large screen and made to watch the last few games.
Clement should have control of the remote and stop the video and go through every players game from 1 to 11, even if this exercise takes all day long?

Then and only then would they understand how fuking depressing it is for all us fans to watch.
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:55 - Nov 22 with 2049 viewsswansea68

we have to match Bournemouth work rate and pace on sat. They have turned a corner and beat hudd 4-0 like we should have. First goal so important. Looking forward to seeing Bony up front. If he can score it will do us all a world of good.
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:58 - Nov 22 with 2030 viewsvetchonian

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:50 - Nov 22 by skettyparkherbert

Agreed, watching the videos of training on the website you would swear we were at least a mid table premier league side going by the players and managements body language.

I think they all need to be sat in front of a large screen and made to watch the last few games.
Clement should have control of the remote and stop the video and go through every players game from 1 to 11, even if this exercise takes all day long?

Then and only then would they understand how fuking depressing it is for all us fans to watch.

Yes you can just hear Clement..."Kyle and you Martin you both wandered over the half way line with the ball now what have I told you about that!"

Oh and next time pass it back or sideways stop passin it forwards or trying to get it in the box

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:58 - Nov 22 with 2027 viewswestside

Training doesn't look very intense .

Gloves
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 22:01 - Nov 22 with 1915 viewsWingstandwood

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 20:58 - Nov 22 by westside

Training doesn't look very intense .

Gloves

Wait until the players personal training complex chef.....the players personal dietician.....the players performance analyst along with the club psychologist weighs in with some “There, there, there”…..That’ll really get them in peak condition to run to the clubs accounts dept if there should ever be a discrepancy in their wages……..You’ll never see them look so motivated to run so fast!

Argus!

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 23:25 - Nov 22 with 1795 viewsPegojack

I see they do know where the net is, then.

Funny, because in Burnley, they seemed to think it was up behind me in Row Z.
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 08:28 - Nov 23 with 1641 viewskarnataka

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 18:20 - Nov 22 by dickythorpe

I reckon he was a Bournemouth spy.
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 08:57 - Nov 23 with 1594 viewsLegend83

Pathetic.

The sort of stuff I practice with my 6 year old in the garden.
Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 21:06 - Nov 28 with 1260 viewscastlejack

Ever wondered why we can't beat the first man when crossing? on 18:20 - Nov 22 by dickythorpe

He’s hopping mad at those shit crosses

Poll: Next Swans manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024