Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quarter past nine at night 21:15 - Dec 2 with 4322 viewsSgorioFruit

And clement is still in a job

Unbelievable

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Quarter past nine at night on 21:17 - Dec 2 with 3948 viewsmonmouth

Write and tell him mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Quarter past nine at night on 21:18 - Dec 2 with 3930 viewspencoedjack

You think the person who will sack him is component?
Quarter past nine at night on 21:21 - Dec 2 with 3907 viewsmonmouth

Quarter past nine at night on 21:18 - Dec 2 by pencoedjack

You think the person who will sack him is component?

He's more a tool than a component I would say.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Quarter past nine at night on 21:23 - Dec 2 with 3893 viewsbonymine

Quarter past nine at night on 21:17 - Dec 2 by monmouth

Write and tell him mun.

You’re on borrowed time Mr Clement and personally never mind borrowed time I wouldn’t lend you a f*king second until you’ve left this Club .......

Negative, negative, negative tactics with bang average players....

It’s NOT all your fault though ....Jenkins the lying, deceitful ‘Fan’ (my arse) is WHOLLY RESPONSIBLE for the mess we are in.

You Greedy Sellouts Get Out of Our Club

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Quarter past nine at night on 21:24 - Dec 2 with 3883 viewsswan65split

they wont sack him, hes the relief valve (distraction) for the 3 Amigos
Quarter past nine at night on 21:25 - Dec 2 with 3871 viewsmax936

More importantly so is Gonzo, but yes I agree.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Quarter past nine at night on 21:28 - Dec 2 with 3857 viewsjack247

Has there been any word from the club yet? They’ve been pretty quick to back him after the last few games. Not so today, unless I’ve missed it.
Quarter past nine at night on 21:34 - Dec 2 with 3813 viewsswan65split

Swansea deserve to be bottom of league - Clement

great comment for motivation...........not!
Login to get fewer ads

Quarter past nine at night on 21:34 - Dec 2 with 3812 viewsSwansea93

Some guy from the Mail tweeted that the board still back Clement.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Quarter past nine at night on 21:48 - Dec 2 with 3747 viewsLandore_Jack

I wonder if the Trust still back Clement?

#backtojack

Quarter past nine at night on 22:00 - Dec 2 with 3706 viewsYossarian

Quarter past nine at night on 21:48 - Dec 2 by Landore_Jack

I’m a member - Seriously, what Trust? They’ve all gone awol.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Quarter past nine at night on 22:10 - Dec 2 with 3635 viewsjack247

Quarter past nine at night on 21:48 - Dec 2 by Landore_Jack

When Bob went, the trust made a fair bit out of their involvement in that decision. Hopefully we’ll be hearing from them again soon.
Quarter past nine at night on 22:11 - Dec 2 with 3607 viewsFireboy2

Quarter past nine at night on 21:34 - Dec 2 by Swansea93

Some guy from the Mail tweeted that the board still back Clement.

Wouldnt believe anything that fvcking horrible excuse of a rag prints
Quarter past nine at night on 22:12 - Dec 2 with 3601 viewsSTID2017

There is an email us part of Contact Us on the Official Site.
Maybe if 20K emailed "Sack Clement & Jenkins" they might get the message ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Quarter past nine at night on 22:36 - Dec 2 with 3523 viewsLandore_Jack

Quarter past nine at night on 22:11 - Dec 2 by Fireboy2

Wouldnt believe anything that fvcking horrible excuse of a rag prints

They have been right on several occasions.

#backtojack

Quarter past nine at night on 22:57 - Dec 2 with 3448 viewsSwanseajill

I don't expect the Americans are going to get up in the middle of the night to issue a P45.

It's too late if they intend having a big spend up in January, in fact too little too late. They need to get their as** in gear....like ...yesterday. Even if we fail, let's make a fight of it.

I heard on Thursday that the majority of the VPs are taking the three year deal. They have invested a fair chunk of their lives in the club they love.As for me, I loved it in the 3rd division, why would I change that now.

C,mon lads and lasses get behind your team...rain or shine.
Quarter past nine at night on 23:05 - Dec 2 with 3402 viewsGaryjack

Quarter past nine at night on 22:57 - Dec 2 by Swanseajill

I don't expect the Americans are going to get up in the middle of the night to issue a P45.

It's too late if they intend having a big spend up in January, in fact too little too late. They need to get their as** in gear....like ...yesterday. Even if we fail, let's make a fight of it.

I heard on Thursday that the majority of the VPs are taking the three year deal. They have invested a fair chunk of their lives in the club they love.As for me, I loved it in the 3rd division, why would I change that now.

It's early evening there Lor.
Quarter past nine at night on 23:09 - Dec 2 with 3386 viewsSwanseajill

Quarter past nine at night on 23:05 - Dec 2 by Garyjack

It's early evening there Lor.

You just have to spoil a good whinge, with a ...fact Gary.

Just shurrup.😷
Quarter past nine at night on 23:26 - Dec 2 with 3328 viewsGaryjack

Quarter past nine at night on 23:09 - Dec 2 by Swanseajill

You just have to spoil a good whinge, with a ...fact Gary.

Just shurrup.😷

Sorry
Quarter past nine at night on 23:57 - Dec 2 with 3239 viewsFireboy2

Quarter past nine at night on 22:36 - Dec 2 by Landore_Jack

They have been right on several occasions.

Yeah

Several occasions in their long long history
Quarter past nine at night on 00:50 - Dec 3 with 3123 viewsLoyal

Nothing will happen because believe it or not that was a better performance away from home than seen for a long time.
I know .....
But it was.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Quarter past nine at night on 08:00 - Dec 3 with 2923 viewsymaohyd

As a club, sadly we are no longer fit for purpose, certainly at this level.

Quite simply a club that is well run would this morning issue a statement announcing the departure of Clement, thank him for his services, blah blah blah.

I say blah, blah, blah with a heavy heart as Clement is a good guy and did a very good job last season.

However this is a results business and as we stand we will go down as one of the worst ever Prem teams. There will always be a question mark above any manager even an experienced one. With Clement it's a case of a substantial period of being a number 2, less than impressive with Derby and a few months success with us.

Not inspiring. Back to the club though, what we will get is a massive fudge...not making a decision, making one when it's too late etc. If Clement doesn't go today, I'd rather him not go at all. Pointless really, paying compensation for a situation that will become an impossibility before much longer.

If not today, let him take us down then regroup under a new manager, whom they have done their research on.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Quarter past nine at night on 09:20 - Dec 3 with 2814 viewsSTID2017

Quarter past nine at night on 08:00 - Dec 3 by ymaohyd

As a club, sadly we are no longer fit for purpose, certainly at this level.

Quite simply a club that is well run would this morning issue a statement announcing the departure of Clement, thank him for his services, blah blah blah.

I say blah, blah, blah with a heavy heart as Clement is a good guy and did a very good job last season.

However this is a results business and as we stand we will go down as one of the worst ever Prem teams. There will always be a question mark above any manager even an experienced one. With Clement it's a case of a substantial period of being a number 2, less than impressive with Derby and a few months success with us.

Not inspiring. Back to the club though, what we will get is a massive fudge...not making a decision, making one when it's too late etc. If Clement doesn't go today, I'd rather him not go at all. Pointless really, paying compensation for a situation that will become an impossibility before much longer.

If not today, let him take us down then regroup under a new manager, whom they have done their research on.

I know we are all feeling despondent at the moment, but it is only 3rd December.
We've played 15 games
When Monk took over it was February, I believe ?
Guidolin & Clement both took over in the January and kept us up.
Plenty of time if the right man comes in soon

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Quarter past nine at night on 10:31 - Dec 3 with 2677 viewscostalotta

Quarter past nine at night on 22:57 - Dec 2 by Swanseajill

It's a lovely thought and of course your right it matter not what division. But My family and I are very close to not renewing which will be the first time in over 20'years. And thenIt was down to work location.

Truth is, we are making a pigs ears of everything we do right now. Everything Huw touches turns to rust. And to make matters worse the fans are now more than ever being treated like consumers. If this carries on then there's not going to be lot to support anymore. The heat and soul of the club is gone. Just gone.

IMO the only way this turns around is if they sold the club to a decent new owner but how likely is that at this time? Forget the Trust. They've gone, shot themselves after being stabbed in the back. I mean, who does that? Shoots yourself after being stabbed.

Whether or not we renew of course we'll still follow and attend some games but I think I'll keep my cash and decide on a week by week basis, based on the heart and soul measurement of the club!
Quarter past nine at night on 12:52 - Dec 3 with 2568 viewsJohnw102

Quarter past nine at night on 09:20 - Dec 3 by STID2017

I know we are all feeling despondent at the moment, but it is only 3rd December.
We've played 15 games
When Monk took over it was February, I believe ?
Guidolin & Clement both took over in the January and kept us up.
Plenty of time if the right man comes in soon

If we get out of this it will be the biggest come back since Lazarus, we are bottom of the league and we will take some shifting. That apart have just renewed my S big chunk of my pension money gone! Come January teams in our position get ripped off big bucks for average players, because other clubs know we are desperate. Can't see us getting 34 points this season. Will be more than happy to be proved wrong. COYS we are there whatever league.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024