Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread 02:56 - Dec 12 with 24515 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 19:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 09:53 - Dec 12 with 5345 viewswestwalesed

Gulp.....

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 10:26 - Dec 12 with 5323 viewsOldjack

This should be fun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 10:32 - Dec 12 with 5317 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 10:26 - Dec 12 by Oldjack

This should be fun

Potentially Spurs type game we'll defend to hilt and get a point, but they'll need to be off their game big time!
The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 10:51 - Dec 12 with 5300 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 10:32 - Dec 12 by awayjack

Potentially Spurs type game we'll defend to hilt and get a point, but they'll need to be off their game big time!

there was a time i'd back us to give them a really good game and get something out of the game ,fuk those were good days wern't they

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 11:01 - Dec 12 with 5291 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 10:32 - Dec 12 by awayjack

I'm hoping after their game Sunday they rest the likes of Mane / Silva & Sterling, pity the fight in the tunnel wasn't a bit tastier.

If we had a decent winger we could have a go at Delph on the break .... The only chink in their armour I can see.

0-3
The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 11:21 - Dec 12 with 5273 viewsJack_Kass

Set pieces and corners are where you can get them.

4-5-1 with Mesa sitting on Silva and snarling at him all night, Ki/Carroll/Fer taking it in shifts to follow De Bruyne everywhere.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 11:44 - Dec 12 with 5251 viewshammy

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 11:21 - Dec 12 by Jack_Kass

4-5-1 with Mesa sitting on Silva and snarling at him all night, Ki/Carroll/Fer taking it in shifts to follow De Bruyne everywhere.

Yes, good idea on Mesa and he could sledge him in Spanish as well ;)

But I think Pep's arrogance will see him rest one or both of his best players, which should give us a chance to contain them and hit them on the break ... Tammy and Narsingh to finish the job this time (unlike the fluffed chance against WBA) ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 12:06 - Dec 12 with 5223 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 11:21 - Dec 12 by Jack_Kass

Him and Silva are good mates I believe, both at Las Palmas together.

Edit - No they weren't.. My bad.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 12:06]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 13:08 - Dec 12 with 5143 viewsmonmouth

Their weakness is their defence. Their strength is if you invite them on to you and retreat. Sorry, Plas...we're f*cked.

Then again, Huddersfield gave them a bloody good scare...

1-2, probably with a heartbreaker again at the end when we can't handle the pressure, like Spurs last year..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 14:46 - Dec 12 with 5041 viewsJoshTheJack

It's going to be a long cold night.Hopefully we can nick one from a set piece just to keep my toes warm!
The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 12 with 4956 viewsKGriz16

stadium needs to be rocking to spur the lads on! come on city! let's get into them, PC has to keep the same formation and team as Saturday for me. Mikey Van Der Hoorn to have a stormer!
The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 16:33 - Dec 12 with 4910 viewsunion_jack

What you're saying is you hope they don't turn up on the night.

Literally!!!

That could keep the score down.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 12 with 4885 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 12 by KGriz16

stadium needs to be rocking to spur the lads on! come on city! let's get into them, PC has to keep the same formation and team as Saturday for me. Mikey Van Der Hoorn to have a stormer!

routts ? naaaaaaaaaa

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 17:13 - Dec 12 with 4863 viewskarnataka

There have been some green shoots of improvement in the last few games but tomorrow we'll find out if they were real or imaginary. At the moment our GD is the best in the bottom 6 (joint with the Toon), let's hope that's still the case when I'm driving home tomorrow evening.
The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 17:30 - Dec 12 with 4842 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Man City to pick a weakened team wirh with one eye on spurs the weekend

1-1

Wilf bony

Nah can’t see it

0-3
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 17:31]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 18:22 - Dec 12 with 4757 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 17:30 - Dec 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Man City to pick a weakened team wirh with one eye on spurs the weekend

1-1

Wilf bony

Nah can’t see it

0-3
[Post edited 12 Dec 2017 17:31]

Can we sign Luke Moore on a one game contract for tomorrow ? 😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 18:27 - Dec 12 with 4742 viewsspiderboy

1-0 swans.Mr Wilfred
No pens Monny!
The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 18:29 - Dec 12 with 4742 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 10:51 - Dec 12 by Oldjack

there was a time i'd back us to give them a really good game and get something out of the game ,fuk those were good days wern't they

You need to put your positive pants on or stay at home.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 18:42 - Dec 12 with 4725 viewsjack2jack

We'll hold them to a draw,might even nick it.
Wilf to score.
COYS.👍💪
The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 18:58 - Dec 12 with 4710 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 18:27 - Dec 12 by spiderboy

1-0 swans.Mr Wilfred
No pens Monny!

I had a cheeky fiver on this last week. 80/1

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 19:03 - Dec 12 with 4699 viewsLeonWasGod

Set pieces! That's us buggered then.

I'm hiding behind the sofa for this one.
The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 19:15 - Dec 12 with 4670 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

As long as we hold our own in the post-match scuffle in the tunnel, that's all I can ask.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 19:17 - Dec 12 with 4660 viewsMrSwerve

0-1.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 20:31 - Dec 12 with 4558 viewsDracan66

Bob Hope springs to mind.
The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 20:35 - Dec 12 with 4540 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Versus Man City Match Thread on 18:58 - Dec 12 by builthjack

I had a cheeky fiver on this last week. 80/1

I owe you a fiver
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024