Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 13:22 - Dec 16 with 46453 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:35 - Dec 17 with 4904 viewshuwlittle

To be honest if we go behind against Everton I'm afraid sadly the fans need to turn toxic and make our voices strong about how we feel about our manager.
Every game I go to there is just PC chants everywhere?? What message does that give towards to board then....
If it really does go horribly at goodison then the PC out chants need to begin.

Swansea jack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:48 - Dec 17 with 4890 viewsairedale

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:35 - Dec 17 by huwlittle

To be honest if we go behind against Everton I'm afraid sadly the fans need to turn toxic and make our voices strong about how we feel about our manager.
Every game I go to there is just PC chants everywhere?? What message does that give towards to board then....
If it really does go horribly at goodison then the PC out chants need to begin.

Why don’t you just go and watch the football match?
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:08 - Dec 17 with 4829 viewsdameedna

Travelling to this game tomorrow. Looking for one ticket. Anyone travelling from Hampshire area I will share petrol. Dont fancy driving on my own.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:17 - Dec 17 with 4824 viewsJethroJack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:08 - Dec 17 by dameedna

Travelling to this game tomorrow. Looking for one ticket. Anyone travelling from Hampshire area I will share petrol. Dont fancy driving on my own.

Tickets are available on the night, I think?
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 17 with 4622 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I’m hoping he’ll start with bony and Abraham up top

He won’t though

He’ll go there for a point

Let’s see if our boys are up for it , Everton are f@cking poor .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 17 with 4620 viewsunion_jack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’m hoping he’ll start with bony and Abraham up top

He won’t though

He’ll go there for a point

Let’s see if our boys are up for it , Everton are f@cking poor .

They're not as poor as they were earlier in the season. Will be a tough ask, for us especially!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 17 with 4575 viewswhoflungdung

We should but Clem will shyte out and we ll no doubt get a narrow defeat

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:25 - Dec 17 with 4548 viewsDarran

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 17 by whoflungdung

We should but Clem will shyte out and we ll no doubt get a narrow defeat

We’ll be fine with you shouting us on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Dec 17 with 4495 viewsmonmouth

One win tomorrow and we are suddenly back in the hunt and, as someone said yesterday, points of 12th. If we could just find some courage and bottle this is doable. We simply cannot afford to give away yet another game in passionless and scared paralysis..

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 17 with 4438 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Dec 17 by monmouth

One win tomorrow and we are suddenly back in the hunt and, as someone said yesterday, points of 12th. If we could just find some courage and bottle this is doable. We simply cannot afford to give away yet another game in passionless and scared paralysis..

But you know it won't go down like that don't you.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 17 with 4422 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 17 by Smellyplumz

But you know it won't go down like that don't you.

Of course. But I like to have a few moments self indulgence on a Sunday.

It'll be shite, we'll hardly get over the half way line, and if we do we'll pass it back to the goalie to lump up for Bony to head on to Mr Nobody, rinse and repeat. Then we'll concede through some dull error and the game is over. I've seen the film a few times now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 17 with 4418 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 17 by monmouth

It'll be shite, we'll hardly get over the half way line, and if we do we'll pass it back to the goalie to lump up for Bony to head on to Mr Nobody, rinse and repeat. Then we'll concede through some dull error and the game is over. I've seen the film a few times now.

😂😂😂

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:49 - Dec 17 with 4385 viewsplasjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 17 by monmouth

And your favourite film must be based on an event that happened in 1912?.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Dec 17 with 4286 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:49 - Dec 17 by plasjack

And your favourite film must be based on an event that happened in 1912?.

Hes just watching some low budget, made for American tv remake.

The original fim came out in 2011 and was far superior. It was slick, well made and very easy to watch with all the family.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 21:24]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Dec 17 with 4274 viewsdameedna

I fear we need a Shelly Winters type to guide us through this one. Poseidon Allardyce 2.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:52 - Dec 17 with 4209 viewsTheKirkyLife

The time to oust Clement was before the Huddersfield win. Even a big supporter of sacking Clement earlier in the season like myself has conceded that we are stuck with him now - zero point in sacking him as opinions have been nailed to the mast by the owners.

I think we will score, but they'll score more.

3-1 Everton, Gylfi to score of course.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 05:15 - Dec 18 with 4139 viewsSwansNZ

I can't remember the last time I predicted a Swans win.

2 - 0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:12 - Dec 18 with 4083 viewsbuilthjack

0-2

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:59 - Dec 18 with 4055 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 08:12 - Dec 18 by builthjack

0-2

We're the away team.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:11 - Dec 18 with 4008 viewsunion_jack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 22:52 - Dec 17 by TheKirkyLife

The time to oust Clement was before the Huddersfield win. Even a big supporter of sacking Clement earlier in the season like myself has conceded that we are stuck with him now - zero point in sacking him as opinions have been nailed to the mast by the owners.

I think we will score, but they'll score more.

3-1 Everton, Gylfi to score of course.

And Rooney.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:06 - Dec 18 with 3953 viewslibero

Time to re-instate Leon to get a grip on the midfield which has been inept.
Leadership, control and intelligence as per the run-in.
So very obvious.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:10 - Dec 18 with 3948 viewsjazzswan

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 23:38 - Dec 16 by RevJames

4-0
Sigurdsson (20, 45+1, 47)
Williams (87 pen)

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:19 - Dec 18 with 3939 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:06 - Dec 18 by libero

So very obvious.

Like he's going to come off the bench where he's been for weeks and run the show ..
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:41 - Dec 18 with 3911 viewsSTID2017

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:06 - Dec 18 by libero

So very obvious.

Leon, Messi (sorry meant Mesa) and Fer in midfield.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:19 - Dec 18 with 3873 viewsJackFish

We'll probably start reasonably well, look quite comfortable, then concede a stupid goal towards the end of the first half and never look like getting back into it because we'll still be playing 9 at the back. Probably either Williams or Sigurdsson to score, 'cos that's just how we do things.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024