Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 13:22 - Dec 16 with 46460 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:36 - Dec 18 with 2174 viewsDrizzy

Williams marking

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Dec 18 with 2172 viewsBloodyhills

Great :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Dec 18 with 2170 viewsMrSwerve

Ok, now.....

DON'T SIT BACK FOR 55 MINS FFS!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Dec 18 with 2158 viewsFergal

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:32 - Dec 18 by ItchySphincter

No it wasn't. Doesn't matter what you see in the replay. The commentators, like yourself, are very keen to see us lose.

No I don't.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Dec 18 with 2134 viewsElward

Leroy scores, barely celebrates, goes straight to van de hoorn. Looking into that too much?
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:38 - Dec 18 with 2107 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:31 - Dec 18 by Fergal

Terrible decision by Moss to book Holgate.

He got away with a surefire yellow against Tammy earlier

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:38 - Dec 18 with 2084 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Dec 18 by MrSwerve

Ok, now.....

DON'T SIT BACK FOR 55 MINS FFS!

That's what we'll probably do

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:38 - Dec 18 with 2081 viewsAndy1300

I'm loving our attitude tonight

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Dec 18 with 2079 viewsoldtownjack

Fairly decent half so far. Let's hope we can push on.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Dec 18 with 2078 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Dec 18 by Elward

Leroy scores, barely celebrates, goes straight to van de hoorn. Looking into that too much?

Deffo affair.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Dec 18 with 2020 viewsJackfath

We're currently 3 points off 12th.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Dec 18 with 1998 viewsItchySphincter

Leroy Lazy Fer is it? The only player with the foresight not to run to the near post.

Despite what bulshit the commentators are peddling Everton look shite so far.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Dec 18 with 1930 viewsFergal

Good hit Olsson.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Dec 18 with 1916 viewsjack2jack

This is better!
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Dec 18 with 1916 viewsAndy1300

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Dec 18 by Jackfath

We're currently 3 points off 12th.

if we can get at least a point here and 3 against palace then we have a chance

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Dec 18 with 1891 viewsItchySphincter

The Ivor statue has better movement than Tom Carroll.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Dec 18 with 1883 viewsBanosswan

Three attempts on target in less than a half!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Dec 18 with 1858 viewsPozuelosSideys

Got to be honest. I like Mesa

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:44 - Dec 18 with 1840 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:38 - Dec 18 by Andy1300

I'm loving our attitude tonight

Something's up. Playing with urgency, closing down, getting stuck in. Someone else must have taken training this week!
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 18 with 1800 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:44 - Dec 18 by LeonWasGod

Something's up. Playing with urgency, closing down, getting stuck in. Someone else must have taken training this week!

Still poor mind.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:45 - Dec 18 with 1792 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Dec 18 by Banosswan

Three attempts on target in less than a half!

I'm struggling to contain myself!

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Dec 18 with 1767 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Dec 18 by PozuelosSideys

Still like him? Pen Everton.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Dec 18 with 1764 viewsnierika

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Dec 18 by PozuelosSideys

Great job Roque!
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Dec 18 with 1731 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Dec 18 by nierika

Great job Roque!

what a pleb

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:46 - Dec 18 with 1727 viewsjack2jack

Ffs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024