Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 13:22 - Dec 16 with 46459 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 18 with 3168 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:19 - Dec 18 by JackFish

We'll probably start reasonably well, look quite comfortable, then concede a stupid goal towards the end of the first half and never look like getting back into it because we'll still be playing 9 at the back. Probably either Williams or Sigurdsson to score, 'cos that's just how we do things.

Sigurdsson to score, nailed on.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:08 - Dec 18 with 3107 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 18 by Flashberryjack

Sigurdsson to score, nailed on.

Without doubt.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 18 with 3025 viewslonglostjack

Pea Souper

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 18 with 2964 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fogged off if we're lucky.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 18 with 2928 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:19 - Dec 17 by monmouth

Of course. But I like to have a few moments self indulgence on a Sunday.

It'll be shite, we'll hardly get over the half way line, and if we do we'll pass it back to the goalie to lump up for Bony to head on to Mr Nobody, rinse and repeat. Then we'll concede through some dull error and the game is over. I've seen the film a few times now.

The thing is, every team at the bottom pulls of a shocker at some point during the season...but I really cannot see it happening to us. I really hope I'm wrong obviously. All we can hope for is to scrape a goal and then put 11 men behind the ball for the rest of the game while hoping that the other team are terrible offensively. It could be tonight, fingers crossed.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:23 - Dec 18 with 2912 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 18 by MrSwerve

The thing is, every team at the bottom pulls of a shocker at some point during the season...but I really cannot see it happening to us. I really hope I'm wrong obviously. All we can hope for is to scrape a goal and then put 11 men behind the ball for the rest of the game while hoping that the other team are terrible offensively. It could be tonight, fingers crossed.

We have not put in even one "good" performance this season, even our victories have been mediocre. Regardless of the result, let's put in a performance to be proud of tonight.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:33 - Dec 18 with 2889 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 18 by Joe_bradshaw

I think we'll all probably be pretty fogged off come 10 pm.

No, I feel the ghostly breath of plasjack on my collar. Tonight's the night.

Sigurdsson, Williams, you boys are going to take one hell of a beating.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:09 - Dec 18 with 2807 viewsairedale

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Could work in our favour, Fabianski to score from a goal kick.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Dec 18 with 2800 viewsGlyn1

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 18 by MrSwerve

Exactly. Our "strategy" this season seems to be to curl up in a ball and say - 'Please don't hit me'.

Let's try and attack even if we're not good enough. The statistic that we've had the least shots on target this season (94) by a very long margin is totally damning. I've been blaming our forwards but there's not much they can do without the ball.

Fewest chances created - Premier League 2017-18 (after 17 or 18 matches):

16. Everton 125
17. West Brom 121
18. Huddersfield 119
19. Brighton 109
20. Swansea 94
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 18:11]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:50 - Dec 18 with 2679 viewsunion_jack

We'd still manage to lose!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:59 - Dec 18 with 2643 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Dec 18 by Glyn1

Exactly. Our "strategy" this season seems to be to curl up in a ball and say - 'Please don't hit me'.

Let's try and attack even if we're not good enough. The statistic that we've had the least shots on target this season (94) by a very long margin is totally damning. I've been blaming our forwards but there's not much they can do without the ball.

Fewest chances created - Premier League 2017-18 (after 17 or 18 matches):

16. Everton 125
17. West Brom 121
18. Huddersfield 119
19. Brighton 109
20. Swansea 94
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 18:11]

no way have we created that many chances

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:01 - Dec 18 with 2631 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:59 - Dec 18 by SwansNZ

no way have we created that many chances

Maybe it includes chances we've created for the opposition by passing the ball back to Fabianski...

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:02 - Dec 18 with 2608 viewsLandore_Jack

Why is Carroll starting? Ffs.

#backtojack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 18 with 2568 viewsJonTheJack

Carroll........again........
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 18 with 2523 viewsplasjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 17:33 - Dec 18 by monmouth

I think we'll all probably be pretty fogged off come 10 pm.

No, I feel the ghostly breath of plasjack on my collar. Tonight's the night.

Sigurdsson, Williams, you boys are going to take one hell of a beating.

It's the dog I'm not partial too.
2-2.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 18 with 2522 viewsunion_jack

Anybody else starting, or just Carroll?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 18 with 2520 viewsAnotherJohn

Don't want to admit defeat in advance, but I don't fancy Carroll and Fer together.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:08 - Dec 18 with 2503 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 18 by union_jack

Probably won't make too much difference.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 18 with 2473 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Dec 18 by union_jack

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 18 with 2439 viewsMrSwerve

Terry referring to Chelsea as 'we'...correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't he play for Villa...

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:13 - Dec 18 with 2420 viewsMrSwerve

By the way does anyone actually watch the whole build up on Sky anymore? I've changed over now until the KO. Seems to always be a chat about the top 4 until 5 mins before kick off...

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:16 - Dec 18 with 2385 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Top scorer on the bench again

Baffling stuff

The Line up has booted all the hope out of me

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:16 - Dec 18 with 2376 viewsjack_lord

is ki injured (more than usual)?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:17 - Dec 18 with 2372 viewsGlyn1

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:02 - Dec 18 by Landore_Jack

Why is Carroll starting? Ffs.

and why isn't Routledge not even on the bench?

Looks like an attacking selection, to be fair. Carroll gets more stick than is deserved. He's been a good attacking midfielder at times.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:17]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:18 - Dec 18 with 2364 viewsDrizzy

Would be delighted to be proven wrong but another game where Fer and Carroll start is another game of turgid sh*te with no midfield impetus.

How can Clement drop VdH? Unless I've missed some sort of injury? He's been our best defender by a mile when he's played. It seems painfully obvious that Clement does not have a clue about how to set us up and just chucks together random combinations within his sh*te system and hope something works.

I like the inclusion of Narsingh, nice to have two genuine pacey wingers on the pitch again. Whether they'll do anything is another question, mind.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024