Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 13:22 - Dec 16 with 46462 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:22 - Dec 18 with 2658 viewsGlyn1

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:16 - Dec 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Top scorer on the bench again

Baffling stuff

The Line up has booted all the hope out of me

Bit over the top?

We've got our best keeper and back four now that Fernandez has returned (although VDH did OK). Everyone wanted Mesa to start matches and he's now regularly doing that, and Bony has started scoring again.

You can argue about Carroll or Narsingh but it doesn't seem an outrageously poor team.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:23 - Dec 18 with 2658 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:18 - Dec 18 by Drizzy

Would be delighted to be proven wrong but another game where Fer and Carroll start is another game of turgid sh*te with no midfield impetus.

How can Clement drop VdH? Unless I've missed some sort of injury? He's been our best defender by a mile when he's played. It seems painfully obvious that Clement does not have a clue about how to set us up and just chucks together random combinations within his sh*te system and hope something works.

I like the inclusion of Narsingh, nice to have two genuine pacey wingers on the pitch again. Whether they'll do anything is another question, mind.

No idea why VdH has been dropped, baffling!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:24 - Dec 18 with 2642 viewsGlyn1

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:23 - Dec 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Who would you drop instead - Fernandez or Mawson?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:25]

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:28 - Dec 18 with 2591 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:23 - Dec 18 by Bobby_Fischer

He's been so much better than Mawson. I think that team looks quite attacking though and at least has what width and pace we possess in it, Abraham aside. Fer and Carroll have been pretty powderpuff lately. They need to sort that out. I wouldn't have picked Fer to start over Ki after that load of turd he served up to get Stoke back into the last away game. Oh just seen the bench, is Ki injured?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:30 - Dec 18 with 2574 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Dec 18 by Glyn1

Exactly. Our "strategy" this season seems to be to curl up in a ball and say - 'Please don't hit me'.

Let's try and attack even if we're not good enough. The statistic that we've had the least shots on target this season (94) by a very long margin is totally damning. I've been blaming our forwards but there's not much they can do without the ball.

Fewest chances created - Premier League 2017-18 (after 17 or 18 matches):

16. Everton 125
17. West Brom 121
18. Huddersfield 119
19. Brighton 109
20. Swansea 94
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 18:11]

We tried to attack against Manchester City and hardly got a touch of the ball. We have two wide men supporting Bony again tonight. Let's see what happens against a lesser team than City.
The idea that we always set up to defend is not true. The problem is we are not good enough as Jenkins has effed us over
Hence I am not optimistic.
To repeat myself continually.....nothing surprises me any more after Gary Monk's successful first season. Anything is possible however unlikely.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:31 - Dec 18 with 2567 viewsGlyn1

OK thrill seekers. Here's the Guardian's Minute-by-Minute Report:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2017/dec/18/everton-v-swansea-city-pre

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:37 - Dec 18 with 2486 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:13 - Dec 18 by MrSwerve

By the way does anyone actually watch the whole build up on Sky anymore? I've changed over now until the KO. Seems to always be a chat about the top 4 until 5 mins before kick off...

Load of bollo isn't it? 10 mins to go to ko and they are not touching the match they are supposed to be covering.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:42 - Dec 18 with 2428 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:28 - Dec 18 by monmouth

He's been so much better than Mawson. I think that team looks quite attacking though and at least has what width and pace we possess in it, Abraham aside. Fer and Carroll have been pretty powderpuff lately. They need to sort that out. I wouldn't have picked Fer to start over Ki after that load of turd he served up to get Stoke back into the last away game. Oh just seen the bench, is Ki injured?

Just noticed Ki wasn't on the bench, haven't heard anything about an injury - can't watch Clement's pre-match press conferences anymore.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:44 - Dec 18 with 2393 viewsjasper_T

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:24 - Dec 18 by Glyn1

Who would you drop instead - Fernandez or Mawson?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 19:25]

Mawson every day of the week.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:45 - Dec 18 with 2374 viewsJFSwan

Good build up show so far on Man City
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:45 - Dec 18 with 2374 viewsjewsonjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:42 - Dec 18 by Bobby_Fischer

Just noticed Ki wasn't on the bench, haven't heard anything about an injury - can't watch Clement's pre-match press conferences anymore.

calf injury
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:45 - Dec 18 with 2373 viewsspiderboy

2-1 swans,bony and fab to score a penalty !
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:47 - Dec 18 with 2348 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:45 - Dec 18 by JFSwan

Good build up show so far on Man City

Yep. Not even mentioned The Haircut. Is Ash having a midlife crisis? ;-)

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:49 - Dec 18 with 2316 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:47 - Dec 18 by Private_Partz

Yep. Not even mentioned The Haircut. Is Ash having a midlife crisis? ;-)

He's definitely having a midriff crisis.
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:51 - Dec 18 with 2295 viewsAl_Bundy

PC doesn't half talk a load of shite ..

Thinks we played well v Man City

Strewth.. the guys an idiot at best
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:56 - Dec 18 with 2218 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 19:51 - Dec 18 by Al_Bundy

PC doesn't half talk a load of shite ..

Thinks we played well v Man City

Strewth.. the guys an idiot at best

In all fairness he said we created more shots on goal than normal which was true. Also said we need to put the Man City game behind us.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Dec 18 with 2100 viewsElward

Narsingh is pretty rapid. Should of gone for goal there
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Dec 18 with 2099 viewsJohnw102

Wilf off great
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 20:05]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:06 - Dec 18 with 1986 viewsKinsey

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Dec 18 by Johnw102

Wilf off great

Injured after 47 seconds
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Dec 18 with 1954 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Dec 18 by Johnw102

Wilf off great

47 seconds. I think he must have come on injured and they hoped he could run it off. Even the Gods are against us.

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:08 - Dec 18 with 1941 viewsCooperman

That’s game plan A dismantled after five minutes.

What’s up the sleeve Mr Clement?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 18 with 1870 viewsJohnw102

No yellow there?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 18 with 1855 viewsSwanski

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:04 - Dec 18 by Elward

Narsingh is pretty rapid. Should of gone for goal there

We are playing positive football for a change. Narsingh and Carroll pushing forward and mesa looling in control
The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Dec 18 with 1749 viewsCooperman

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 18 by Johnw102

No yellow there?

That was a yellow by any other ref in any other game.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Dec 18 with 1745 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Everton FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 18 by Swanski

We are playing positive football for a change. Narsingh and Carroll pushing forward and mesa looling in control

Still like a dog with no teeth.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024