Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him 21:35 - Dec 29 with 3942 viewsKennedy

Joe Allen could also have been back on the payroll at the Liberty Stadium that summer but Swansea were slow to act and it is that sort of poor decision-making when it comes to player recruitment that leaves Jenkins open to criticism from supporters. “I couldn’t make strong financial decisions early in that window until I knew there were more players leaving. And I was stuck. That prevented Joe coming back. I had discussions with Liverpool to try to do a deal, probably around £10-£11m, I’d spoke to Joe and then he had the five-year offer from Stoke, which he had to make a decision on the following day. I’d talked to Joe but I couldn’t commit to it.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/29/huw-jenkins-swansea-biggest-reg

Just call me JFK

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 21:41 - Dec 29 with 3880 viewsAnotherJohn

One might have thought that when Jenkins talked about the Americans providing financial guarantees to keep the club on an even keel that would include bridging finance to cover an inward transfer at a time when outward business was expected. Clearly they won't go as far as that, and one wonders if these 'guarantees' really mean anything.
Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 21:42 - Dec 29 with 3864 viewsbonymine

It’s just words, words and more words from our self appointed DoF .....

Rodgers & Joe Allen would/should have been a no brainer but Jenkins thought he could get the same result ‘on the cheap’ with Guidolin and bargain basement signings so got what he deserved in the end ......the chickens ALWAYS come home to roost.

Phuk off to Marbella or Saundersfoot you Judas B@stard and NEVER EVER COME BACK .....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 21:50 - Dec 29 with 3797 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins is not very good at this PR stuff is he?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 21:55 - Dec 29 with 3748 viewsDewi1jack

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 21:50 - Dec 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins is not very good at this PR stuff is he?

Personally, I think he's doing a brilliant PR job...

...For any legal eagle facing him in Court.

C'mon Trust.
Time to rock n roll and forget the share sale

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 22:00 - Dec 29 with 3695 viewsmagicdaps10

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 21:55 - Dec 29 by Dewi1jack

Personally, I think he's doing a brilliant PR job...

...For any legal eagle facing him in Court.

C'mon Trust.
Time to rock n roll and forget the share sale

I thought earlier that he was hanging himself unintentionally.........but thinking on it, he has a plan and that plan is to be pushed by the yanks and we all know what he will get from that.

Its another one of his sick plans, this time to get one final pay off after he gets the boot.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 22:03 - Dec 29 with 3678 viewsswan85

Not sure how difficult it is. "Joe got a few things to sort out, will call you back later, with the time difference in the US being behind us, can either call you before 10pm, or early in the morning if you don't like to be woken late."

1 minute later "hello new owners, as DoF got a cracking lad who we can sign, just need to commit a few million xtra now, but can offload a couple of players in the next couple of weeks, going to agree to this, OK?"

It's difficult as they are only interested in short term profit. It depresses me, I bet they have a Blue Peter bring and buy sale measurer to work out when they have recovered their investment, and the old owners have done this.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 22:18]
Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 22:11 - Dec 29 with 3631 viewsSwanseaman

Same thing with the Bony signing. They could have stumped up the money to get him in quickly but they wouldn't put anything in until they had sold Siggy and Llorente off..

They won't put a penny in even when they know they would get it back... They have been useless and we've been no better off for having them at all..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 22:18 - Dec 29 with 3570 viewsLoyal

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 22:11 - Dec 29 by Swanseaman

Same thing with the Bony signing. They could have stumped up the money to get him in quickly but they wouldn't put anything in until they had sold Siggy and Llorente off..

They won't put a penny in even when they know they would get it back... They have been useless and we've been no better off for having them at all..

This sum it up.
The yanks haven't put a fcking penny in and have banked millions.
Next time the cnts are in swansea we need to fck them hard.
And properly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 02:23 - Dec 30 with 3265 viewsLeonWasGod

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 21:41 - Dec 29 by AnotherJohn

One might have thought that when Jenkins talked about the Americans providing financial guarantees to keep the club on an even keel that would include bridging finance to cover an inward transfer at a time when outward business was expected. Clearly they won't go as far as that, and one wonders if these 'guarantees' really mean anything.

Spot on. HJ's reasoning for having the American 'investment' doesn't appear to have been demonstrated in this case or with the Gylfi/Bony situation.

We've known since the start that the only investing going on was the original share sale. But it's still depressing to see it being played out.

A shame. Brendan back and Joey signing in that summer would have led to a much better season last year.
Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 02:40 - Dec 30 with 3235 viewsbermudajack

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 02:23 - Dec 30 by LeonWasGod

Spot on. HJ's reasoning for having the American 'investment' doesn't appear to have been demonstrated in this case or with the Gylfi/Bony situation.

We've known since the start that the only investing going on was the original share sale. But it's still depressing to see it being played out.

A shame. Brendan back and Joey signing in that summer would have led to a much better season last year.

He did say that both Brendan & Joey came available at a difficult financial time for us when we had to sell JJS just to pay the summer wages/overheads 😳😳😳

He also said he offered Liverpool £11m with add ons later in the year, they refused as Stoke came in with a much better deal for him...

If true, we must have been sailing very close to wind at that time 😕

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 06:48 - Dec 30 with 3086 viewsbuilthjack

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 22:18 - Dec 29 by Loyal

This sum it up.
The yanks haven't put a fcking penny in and have banked millions.
Next time the cnts are in swansea we need to fck them hard.
And properly.

This

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 09:06 - Dec 30 with 2845 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

He couldn't commit to signing Joe because our money was all tied up in multi million pound deals for other directors' outside business interests. #GravyTrain
Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 09:32 - Dec 30 with 2769 viewsPrivate_Partz

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 02:40 - Dec 30 by bermudajack

He did say that both Brendan & Joey came available at a difficult financial time for us when we had to sell JJS just to pay the summer wages/overheads 😳😳😳

He also said he offered Liverpool £11m with add ons later in the year, they refused as Stoke came in with a much better deal for him...

If true, we must have been sailing very close to wind at that time 😕

I am not so sure we were sailing that close to the wind.
Had to sell Shelvey?
His performances were going through the floor and he was massively unpopular with supporters.
We might have had to sell him but not for the reasons Jenks has given.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 09:47 - Dec 30 with 2733 viewsDewi1jack

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 09:32 - Dec 30 by Private_Partz

I am not so sure we were sailing that close to the wind.
Had to sell Shelvey?
His performances were going through the floor and he was massively unpopular with supporters.
We might have had to sell him but not for the reasons Jenks has given.

You're not saying that our DoF has changed the story to suit his purposes are you?
A man of great integrity, who never tells lies that he can't remember properly when he tells his next set of lies

You're right PP.
Selective truths going on from within the club, relatives of the employees to the local rag media

Wathan was handed everything on a plate to attack Jenkins, with the articles/ interviews he'd already printed from Jenkins.
He didn't/ couldn't be bothered/ too thick to check/ on the payroll/ sh1te journo who believes everything he's told (including Santa bringing his toys and the tooth fairy) pick your own reason.
Mine is he's just another sh1te journo

And there's still people out there who get upset with the Welsh media not giving Swansea enough coverage.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 09:50 - Dec 30 with 2725 viewsHeadmaster

What annoys me the most is that he knew Brendan was available that summer, he wanted him back, but still extended Guidolin's contract. Getting Brendan back was the most sensible thing to do, despite some fans wanting Guidolin to stay on. It's no good phoning him up while he's at Celtic. Huw had is chance and he blew it, and now look where we are.
Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 09:53 - Dec 30 with 2708 viewsWarwickHunt

The thick useless cûnt can't even lie properly.
Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 10:08 - Dec 30 with 2663 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 21:41 - Dec 29 by AnotherJohn

It's clear that the only guarantees Huw and the other traitors ever sought were that they were all going to hit the financial jackpot and be wealthy for the rest of their lives. That is painfully obvious. BTW, anyone heard from the Res? Huw needs defending

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 10:11 - Dec 30 with 2651 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea is a very small city

We all know what happened Huw

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 10:17 - Dec 30 with 2627 viewsKilkennyjack

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 10:08 - Dec 30 by Brynmill_Jack

It's clear that the only guarantees Huw and the other traitors ever sought were that they were all going to hit the financial jackpot and be wealthy for the rest of their lives. That is painfully obvious. BTW, anyone heard from the Res? Huw needs defending

The Res is having anger management counselling to help him get over the fact that the Trust binned him off...and took Lisa and ECB instead. Who would have thought ....?

Beware of the Risen People

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 10:30 - Dec 30 with 2575 viewswhoflungdung

With a population of around 200k no, not a very small city .

Twice size of Norwich ,for example ....

It's time to quit thinking " small"

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 10:34 - Dec 30 with 2569 viewsthornabyswan

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 10:08 - Dec 30 by Brynmill_Jack

The Res has been busy preparing Huw for his media offensive yesterday

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Joe Allen - Jenkins on signing him on 10:50 - Dec 30 with 2493 viewsjack_lord

Yet Joe says his agent says there was no contact from Swansea even though he really wanted to come back. So either his agent was lying or the Chairman because he didnt want to pay that much.

The amount is insignificant when you look at what garbage he sanctioned for more money.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024