Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan 19:23 - Jan 7 with 6175 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:25 - Jan 7 with 4448 viewsswanseacityx

Is Planet Swans just somewhere people discus what is happenning on Twitter? You after attention?
Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:31 - Jan 7 with 4355 viewsPozuelosSideys

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:25 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

Is Planet Swans just somewhere people discus what is happenning on Twitter? You after attention?

Oooh so thats your twitter profile then?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:31 - Jan 7 with 4349 viewsWhiterockin

Is this a follow up to your post on December 29th.
Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:33 - Jan 7 with 4306 viewsexiledclaseboy

Has to be a wind up.

Poll: Tory leader

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:34 - Jan 7 with 4285 viewsAguycalledJack

No its a place where people who care about the club discuss things, unlike those who sold out to 27 faceless profiteers.
Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:35 - Jan 7 with 4275 viewsvetchonian

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:33 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Has to be a wind up.

No its probably the Res

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:35 - Jan 7 with 4254 views34dfgdf54

He’s a troll. JVZ likes all his tweets though which is quite weird. I think it’s probably one of the Dineen’s.
Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:36 - Jan 7 with 4244 viewsNeath_Jack

You're not really embarrassed are you, you probably thinking "what an absolute cock this bloke is". Is that closer to the truth?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:39 - Jan 7 with 4198 viewsDrGonzo

It's Fath.
Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:39 - Jan 7 with 4199 viewsSwanjaxs

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:35 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

He’s a troll. JVZ likes all his tweets though which is quite weird. I think it’s probably one of the Dineen’s.

It most probably is John the Clog 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:39 - Jan 7 with 4175 viewsJackfath

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:39 - Jan 7 by DrGonzo

It's Fath.

Is it chuff.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:44 - Jan 7 with 4112 viewsFlashberryjack

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:39 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Is it chuff.

"They now claim to have known about the deal in March 2016 before it was finalised in July 2016.

This is a disgrace after all the times they have said they were kept in dark.

No credibility."

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:56 - Jan 7 with 3990 viewsDarran

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:36 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

You're not really embarrassed are you, you probably thinking "what an absolute cock this bloke is". Is that closer to the truth?

Yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:57 - Jan 7 with 3975 viewslondonlisa2001

It's a parody account I would imagine. It's not possible it's anything else.
Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 20:00 - Jan 7 with 3933 viewsBanosswan

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:57 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

Or as Cardiff fan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 20:04 - Jan 7 with 3886 viewslondonlisa2001

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 20:00 - Jan 7 by Banosswan

Or as Cardiff fan

That falls into the 'parody account' description I would think.
Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 20:10 - Jan 7 with 3822 viewswaynekerr55

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 19:57 - Jan 7 by londonlisa2001

Parody or puppet account. It can get nasty when it wants to. Then John Van Zweeden likes its tweets. Peculiar

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 20:14 - Jan 7 with 3782 viewsNOTRAC

It would be lovely to have a statue of Huw Jenkins outside the Liberty.Think of what you could do to it.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 20:15 - Jan 7 with 3752 viewswaynekerr55

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 20:14 - Jan 7 by NOTRAC

It would be lovely to have a statue of Huw Jenkins outside the Liberty.Think of what you could do to it.

World record tightrope walk?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 20:20 - Jan 7 with 3700 viewsDan_Swan

Why don't we go one better and erect stocks, we could keep Jenkins there permanently? Trust could charge to throw things at him too. Everyone's a winner!

Still following Dr's orders!

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 20:20 - Jan 7 with 3700 viewsswan65split

put a statue thee of HJ. wont be long before its removed Saddam style.
why waste the money.
Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 21:16 - Jan 7 with 3368 viewsYossarian

Dear me this counter-offensive by the sellouts and their sycophantic ‘friends’ reminds me of the Wehrmacht resistance at Stalingrad.........the senseless sacrifice of lambs led by donkeys.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 22:14 - Jan 7 with 3099 viewsLeonWasGod

I agree. We should have a statue to HJ in recognition of the fantastic work to get the club into the PL and be upheld as an example of a model club.

We should then all smash it to bits with sledgehammers in recognition for the way he (and others) put personal gain ahead of their duty of care to the club, lied about it and are trying to smear others to save their necks.
Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 22:21 - Jan 7 with 3042 viewsmax936

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 21:16 - Jan 7 by Yossarian

Dear me this counter-offensive by the sellouts and their sycophantic ‘friends’ reminds me of the Wehrmacht resistance at Stalingrad.........the senseless sacrifice of lambs led by donkeys.

Saddam only had one Chemical Ali, these sellouts got a bus load it would be funny as fuk if it wasn't so pathetic.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Makes me embarrassed to be a Swans fan on 22:30 - Jan 7 with 2974 viewssainthelens

Be happy to have a statue of Jenkins, give my dog a good place to take a shit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024