Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? 19:45 - Mar 2 with 3560 viewsJackfath

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 00:44 - Mar 3 with 1198 viewsphact0rri

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:34 - Mar 2 by Neath_Jack

No idea, mine is just numbered 1 to 9.

I'm missing out aren't I

mine has a bunch of lines like a ruler with blue on one end at red on the other.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 01:15 - Mar 3 with 1170 viewsDJack

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 00:23 - Mar 3 by BLAZE

The radiator is off in my bedroom and the window is open. Like this all year, no matter the weather. F*cking hate being too warm. Nice under the blanket at the moment. Oh I sleep bareback too

Bareback or Brokeback?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 01:19 - Mar 3 with 1169 viewsDJack

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 00:34 - Mar 3 by pikeypaul

The air con in the hotel has been on 23c since we arrived.

WOW, you must be awesome...!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 04:06 - Mar 3 with 1152 viewsbuilthjack

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 23:02 - Mar 2 by AguycalledJack

I presume from your post you would recommend a log burner? Mrs. Jack wants one. Can’t say I’m averse to one, remember the heat off the old coal fire when I was a kid.

Best thing i ever done regarding heating.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 08:11 - Mar 3 with 1112 viewsswanforthemoney

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 23:02 - Mar 2 by AguycalledJack

I presume from your post you would recommend a log burner? Mrs. Jack wants one. Can’t say I’m averse to one, remember the heat off the old coal fire when I was a kid.

Your neighbours will just love all the little black bits that it chucks out onto their window sills and cars.
Despite the polluting particle aspect, I thought of getting one and the guy at the shop said that unless you have a cheap and reliable source of logs, like you live out in the country or something, you’d be better getting a decent gas fire.
Thenwe holidayed at a cottage that had one and the fire lighting, log carrying and ash disposal was a pain. If mrs Jack wants one get her to commit to doing the work before putting it in. You’ll thank me.
Just saying.

I stand in the North Stand

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 08:20 - Mar 3 with 1107 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 20:13 - Mar 2 by max936

Snap

Max to Mrs Max - "get your coat on love"
Mrs M "why , are we going out?"
Max "no , I am. And I'm switching the heating off"..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 10:19 - Mar 3 with 1067 viewsNeath_Jack

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 23:00 - Mar 2 by Swanseajill

I thought it an interesting question Fath.
One of the coldest days yesterday, and my boiler was off. The condensing outlet pipe had frozen and my plumber said they would come yesterday....they didn't.
A family friend came over in the evening and sorted it for me. Thank you GP.👍

My popty ping was sparking and died on me, and the dog spilled a large bowl of water everywhere, maybe just one of those days?

Today, spoiling myself, my heating was on high, 18 degrees.😎

If that happens in the future, that's all you need to do is either pour hot water over the white pipe on the outside wall, or use a hairdryer on it.

It happened to me about 5 years ago, and the plumber charged me £80 to do exactly what i just typed above.

I just leave mine on constant when the temperature dips to about minus 1 or 2 now, and only once has it happened since.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 10:20 - Mar 3 with 1066 viewsPacemaker

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 08:11 - Mar 3 by swanforthemoney

Your neighbours will just love all the little black bits that it chucks out onto their window sills and cars.
Despite the polluting particle aspect, I thought of getting one and the guy at the shop said that unless you have a cheap and reliable source of logs, like you live out in the country or something, you’d be better getting a decent gas fire.
Thenwe holidayed at a cottage that had one and the fire lighting, log carrying and ash disposal was a pain. If mrs Jack wants one get her to commit to doing the work before putting it in. You’ll thank me.
Just saying.

Stayed in an old cottage in Dorset last weekend with a log fire and no central heating just electric storage heaters.

The log fire was easy to light and keep going but I was not impressed with the heat output compared to coal or a gas fire. I also used a surprising number of logs when you consider we were out all day and only lit it in the evening. I think it was more decorative than heat efficient.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 10:23 - Mar 3 with 1058 viewsJimmyGilligan

No fkn idea, I don't have a fancy ass thermostat set up. I have had my heating on constant since Friday night though and it's only just warm enough.
What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 11:45 - Mar 3 with 1022 viewsBrynCartwright

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 10:20 - Mar 3 by Pacemaker

Stayed in an old cottage in Dorset last weekend with a log fire and no central heating just electric storage heaters.

The log fire was easy to light and keep going but I was not impressed with the heat output compared to coal or a gas fire. I also used a surprising number of logs when you consider we were out all day and only lit it in the evening. I think it was more decorative than heat efficient.

Log burners are obviously better than an open fire for heating a room as the cast iron radiates the heat out innit.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 22:24 - Mar 3 with 963 viewsSwanseajill

What temperature (degrees C) is your heating currently set at? on 10:19 - Mar 3 by Neath_Jack

If that happens in the future, that's all you need to do is either pour hot water over the white pipe on the outside wall, or use a hairdryer on it.

It happened to me about 5 years ago, and the plumber charged me £80 to do exactly what i just typed above.

I just leave mine on constant when the temperature dips to about minus 1 or 2 now, and only once has it happened since.

I would need a stepladder to reach it, but NJ...they did try that at first, and it failed.
He had to saw the pipe off and release the ice first, then take off the trough and empty that of ice.
I'm glad the plumber didn't turn up. It saved me £80. 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024