Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? 12:13 - May 14 with 12809 viewsbluenile

Fede i'd miss.....................but Naughton??....................wherever he wants to go I'll warm the car up and take the fecker now!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:13 - May 14 with 2313 viewspencoedjack

Ill hold him down so he cant escape
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:39 - May 14 with 2218 viewsmoonie

Omar. I didn't want to upset Routledge s many admirers .

Sorry ,disagree about Dyer. We can do better

Personally I d hang on to Narsingh and Clucas who could be a good player in the Chamionship.

Carroll ,however, simply too lightweight and another to nob off ASAP.

We need a new manager very quickly obviously and Jenkins removal. Then, we can move on and not before
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:41 - May 14 with 2209 viewsjack247

Naughton will do ok in an unspectacular way with a decent manager. He wouldn’t have handed in a transfer request if he didn’t know there was interest in him. He is not going to be one of the more damaging departures though
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:43 - May 14 with 2200 viewsmagicdaps10

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:41 - May 14 by jack247

Naughton will do ok in an unspectacular way with a decent manager. He wouldn’t have handed in a transfer request if he didn’t know there was interest in him. He is not going to be one of the more damaging departures though

Naughton can go and i fully expected Fede to go.

Roberts will be a good boy in time.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:44 - May 14 with 2199 viewsmoonie

Apart from Fab ,I'm struggling as to whose departure might be so described .

Roberts however is a very good prospect and it's shocking other young talent wasn't selected by Carvalhal
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:49 - May 14 with 2181 viewsLoyal

If this is true then they join join cnts league.
W@nkers.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:49 - May 14 with 2177 viewsjack247

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:44 - May 14 by moonie

Apart from Fab ,I'm struggling as to whose departure might be so described .

Roberts however is a very good prospect and it's shocking other young talent wasn't selected by Carvalhal

Football wise, ignoring finances for s minute, Mawson, Fernandez, Jordan, Fer, Bony (obviously fitness dependent), arguably Andre. The current squad, assuming we replaced the loanees effectively, would probably come straight back up IF we had the right man in charge.

I’d expect all those to leave apart from the two who are injured.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:54 - May 14 with 2148 viewsmoonie

Fair comment 247 .
IT s all hot air until the new man comes in.

What a job ,difficult but a real challenge for the right man
Login to get fewer ads

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:58 - May 14 with 2124 viewsjack247

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:49 - May 14 by jack247

Football wise, ignoring finances for s minute, Mawson, Fernandez, Jordan, Fer, Bony (obviously fitness dependent), arguably Andre. The current squad, assuming we replaced the loanees effectively, would probably come straight back up IF we had the right man in charge.

I’d expect all those to leave apart from the two who are injured.

I’d possibly add McBurnie to that list, mainly based on how well he has done at Barnsley, though I think they have been playing him off a targetman?
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:05 - May 14 with 2099 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:25 - May 14 by Johnw102

All the mercenaries jumping ship good luck to them. Fill their places from under 23 who want to play for Swansea

Yes and let's all go down together. This a rumour from the friend of a friend of Bluenile. Speculation is fine but don't let's take it as gospel yet.
Another point. It might not just be relegation wages and a lower standard of football that will dictate any decision to move. It's been bad enough looking in from the outside. Imagine what it is like from the inside?
Who would want to stay with, or come to, a club run by Hedge Funders and a DOF who has sold out, is a failed roofer, and thinks his sh!t is gold.
Change has to happen within the club if we are going to retain players and attract others here.
[Post edited 14 May 2018 14:10]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:16 - May 14 with 2070 viewsN_T_J

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:17 - May 14 by swan65split

I wanted to stay at the Vetch, but they wouldnt listen.

🤣👊
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:16 - May 14 with 2070 viewsAngelRangelQS

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:05 - May 14 by Private_Partz

Yes and let's all go down together. This a rumour from the friend of a friend of Bluenile. Speculation is fine but don't let's take it as gospel yet.
Another point. It might not just be relegation wages and a lower standard of football that will dictate any decision to move. It's been bad enough looking in from the outside. Imagine what it is like from the inside?
Who would want to stay with, or come to, a club run by Hedge Funders and a DOF who has sold out, is a failed roofer, and thinks his sh!t is gold.
Change has to happen within the club if we are going to retain players and attract others here.
[Post edited 14 May 2018 14:10]

As far as I'm concerned the more that leave this summer the better.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:28 - May 14 with 2023 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:16 - May 14 by AngelRangelQS

As far as I'm concerned the more that leave this summer the better.

Have you seen our recruitment record?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:31 - May 14 with 2007 viewsFireboy2

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:29 - May 14 by Morfa_Same

Naughton surely not. There's no chance of any Premier League team showing interest.

Maybe he's got a relegation clause that shrinks his wages and he thinks someone in the Championship will pay him more. I'd be surprised if anyone would.

Naughton wouldnt last 2 mins in the rough and tumble of the championship

He wont get one one club to pay him more than what he would be on if he stays

So id be glad tk go thirds with the op and tallesin on fuel
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:42 - May 14 with 1980 viewsAngelRangelQS

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:28 - May 14 by JACKMANANDBOY

Have you seen our recruitment record?

Yes. Which is why I want them to leave.

I'm still hopeful that changes will be made to recruitment this summer.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 17:58 - May 14 with 1792 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 14:42 - May 14 by AngelRangelQS

Yes. Which is why I want them to leave.

I'm still hopeful that changes will be made to recruitment this summer.

What makes you hopeful? Many of the players we have should be memebers of the squad, not regular first teamers. In a poorer level of football they might perform better.
It is not the players and the managers at fault because we went down. It's the tens of millions wasted on players not suitable for our club and purchased in blind panic when all else failed.
Only one man to blame as he headed the whole shooting match.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 18:03 - May 14 with 1776 viewsOldjack

Mawson next ? at this rate we'll have a new whole team and manager before long ,how refreshing will that be ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 18:09 - May 14 with 1748 viewsmax936

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 18:03 - May 14 by Oldjack

Mawson next ? at this rate we'll have a new whole team and manager before long ,how refreshing will that be ?

Don't be surprised to see an influx of the U23's with one or two cheap new additions, plus those who don't leave.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 18:15 - May 14 with 1732 viewsmoonie

Cheap is ok so long as they can play.
Our problem is wasting and spending ridiculous amounts on bang average players .

Used to think Bony and Borja were biggest acts of profligacy but I reckon Andrew Ayew could top that. 20m really on a guy with little positional sense and no end product. Lack of effort isn't his problem. He is 100 per cent every game BUT he has been truly shocking in his efficiency .
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 18:17 - May 14 with 1722 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 18:09 - May 14 by max936

Don't be surprised to see an influx of the U23's with one or two cheap new additions, plus those who don't leave.

That's the way I see it, as long a season the status quo remains.
A profit in transfer dealings and our decline continuing with more relegation battles and ultimate relegation again.
Change is needed.

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 18:18 - May 14 with 1712 viewsperplex

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:13 - May 14 by omarjack

Routledge wouldn't even cut it in League Two.

But Dyer would still make a good Championship back-up..we can't really afford to let him go as well.

He`s slipping drastically and will be older again next season, he will struggle big time in the championship.
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 18:52 - May 14 with 1651 viewsItchySphincter

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 13:11 - May 14 by WarwickHunt

He obviously has delusions of adequacy.

Exactly what crossed my mind!!

Shocking.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 19:03 - May 14 with 1592 viewsicecoldjack

Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 12:21 - May 14 by omarjack

Fede leaving is inevitable of course..many many clubs all over Europe could do with a player like him without a doubt..a really good catch.

but Naughton..can't imagine a club at a better level than ours wanting to take him (not even to warm benches)..tell him to forget it and to stick with us..(warming the bench for Roberts lol)

Flaky Fernandez wanted all over Europe ? for unpaid parking tickets maybe but not for his football skills.

He's a decent player but nothing special, even at his peak there was little interest in him .
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 19:11 - May 14 with 1560 viewsmoonie

I may beating but when has Fernandez ever been a target for other clubs whilst he has been with us .

Bang average ,flaky, unreliable, poor passer, indifferent passer, shocking header of a ball and inspirational ? Not in a hundred lifetimes

I d be content with VDH and Bartley to start with Roberts and Olsson full backs .
Fede and Naughton put in transfer requests? on 19:25 - May 14 with 1518 viewsjasper_T

Fernandez has been part of some damn tidy defences in his time with us. No world beater, and his stock was at its highest before we got him (don't think he got another Argentina cap during his stay here), but he hasn't been a bad player for us, and he's not one of those I'd point to as indicative of our downfall.

Hopefully their agents have clubs lined up ready to take them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024