Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggys boys are doing ok so far 14:26 - Jun 16 with 4007 viewsbuilthjack

Just equalised

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 14:32 - Jun 16 with 2383 viewsmoonie

One trick still doing it well
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 14:33 - Jun 16 with 2375 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gunnarsson's boys to be pedantic...
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 14:41 - Jun 16 with 2344 viewsDippy

Mileage.. lapse of concentration and Iceland are away..

One of the best in the World at doing it.. those Icelanders.

Buenos Aires - 13.5 million
Iceland - 350k

Uppa Igloo

Poll: Cooper Out

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 15:58 - Jun 16 with 2232 viewsJethroJack

Iceland had an off day, they usually win 😜
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 15:59 - Jun 16 with 2226 viewsNewhousemustscore

Fair play, that was a defensive masterclass from Iceland.
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 16:01 - Jun 16 with 2220 viewsBloodyhills

Way to go Iceland :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 16:04 - Jun 16 with 2209 viewsmajorraglan

Fair play, they stuck to their task and got rewarded. Shows what can be done with limit resources if you are organised and play to your strengths.
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 16:05 - Jun 16 with 2206 viewstrampie

Siggy had an excellent game, he just oozes class.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 16:10 - Jun 16 with 2190 viewstheloneranger

Fans have been asking ...

What's the difference between Messi and Ronaldo??

On the World stage ... Bottle and heart

Domestic football ... About £300K a week

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 16:15 - Jun 16 with 2169 viewsbuilthjack

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 14:32 - Jun 16 by moonie

Very well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 16:18 - Jun 16 with 2155 viewsHighjack

This is probably why mums go there.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 16:29 - Jun 16 with 2132 viewsjacabertawe

Two years ago we were in Greece in a bar watching the Iceland/England Euro game. There were also a couple of dozen England supporters. We were the only two shouting for Iceland. And, of course, they won.
Doncha just love underdogs?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 17:13 - Jun 16 with 2074 viewsPentyrchJack

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 14:32 - Jun 16 by moonie

Didn't he just! Pure class. Awesome GK too.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 18:09 - Jun 16 with 2000 viewsmoonie

It' was very nostalgic to watch.

This guy graced our club and we made a massive profit which Jenkins wasted totally on the likes of Sam Clucas .

Hard to take ,when you think of it
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 19:48 - Jun 16 with 1928 viewsjack247

You have to appreciate their work rate and organisation, particularly given their size, but is it only me that doesn’t enjoy watching that style of football?
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 20:42 - Jun 16 with 1877 viewspeenemunde

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 14:41 - Jun 16 by Dippy

Mileage.. lapse of concentration and Iceland are away..

One of the best in the World at doing it.. those Icelanders.

Buenos Aires - 13.5 million
Iceland - 350k

Uppa Igloo

The city itself is nowhere near 13,500,000.
More like 2,900,000.
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 20:46 - Jun 16 with 1874 viewsLoyal

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 14:33 - Jun 16 by bluey_the_blue

Gunnarsson's boys to be pedantic...

Pedanticson ... ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 23:51 - Jun 16 with 1790 viewsomarjack

I curse the day we let Gylfi go (I admit I thought it was a positive thing if we invested in the right players)

But we all know how this went.

Sigurosson is the best midfielder in the history of Swansea City Football Club. Fact. (Leon comes second probably)

And I'm happy for him recovering from injury on time for the World Cup. He's earned it.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 23:52]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 23:57 - Jun 16 with 1785 viewspeenemunde

Selling GS was the catalyst for relegation.
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 01:19 - Jun 17 with 1740 viewsLoyal

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 23:51 - Jun 16 by omarjack

I curse the day we let Gylfi go (I admit I thought it was a positive thing if we invested in the right players)

Sigurosson is the best midfielder in the history of Swansea City Football Club. Fact. (Leon comes second probably)

And I'm happy for him recovering from injury on time for the World Cup. He's earned it.

Michu for me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 07:05 - Jun 17 with 1686 viewsJango

Iceland ground out a good draw yesterday against some world class players. Siggy put in a good defensive shift but you’d swear he controlled the game and was the stand out performer the way some are going on. Iceland had 25% possession. Messi scores that pen and they would have lost without siggy having a shot at goal or creating any chances. Not great from a supposedly top draw creative player.

Let it go lads, he’s gone and left because wanted to and had strop to force it through.
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 07:32 - Jun 17 with 1668 viewstrampie

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 07:05 - Jun 17 by Jango

Iceland ground out a good draw yesterday against some world class players. Siggy put in a good defensive shift but you’d swear he controlled the game and was the stand out performer the way some are going on. Iceland had 25% possession. Messi scores that pen and they would have lost without siggy having a shot at goal or creating any chances. Not great from a supposedly top draw creative player.

Let it go lads, he’s gone and left because wanted to and had strop to force it through.

You have got that all wrong, Siggy was one only a handful of stand out performers on the day, Siggy with a brilliant piece of skill jinked past defenders deep into the box opened his body up and tried to place a side foot curler into the far side netting only for the Argentina goalie to pull off a top class save, it was a vintage piece of Gylfi skill to beat those defenders in the box and then there was an end product but what a save to deny him and Icelandfrom getting what might have been the winning goal.

Top play and performance from Gylfi in his first competitive match back after injury, heard that Brazilian commentators [yes I know they were playing Argentina were purring over him] after reading comments online after a report on the game and those boys no doubt know a good player when they see one.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 07:36 - Jun 17 with 1660 viewsWarwickHunt

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 23:51 - Jun 16 by omarjack

Fact? 😂

A very good player but not fit to lace Ivor Allchurch’s boots. Don’t just take my word for it though...

Sir Matt Busby — "Ivor never needed a number on his back for identification. His polish, his class could not be missed. He vies with the greatest of all time, yet he has a modesty that becomes him"

Sir Bobby Charlton: "He was a great player, with footballing presence and charisma"

Bobby Moore:"One of the best inside-forwards I have ever played against"
Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 07:54 - Jun 17 with 1634 viewsphact0rri

Yeah watching this match made me feel quite nostalgic... and also annoyed at how badly everton has utilized such a talent.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 08:04 - Jun 17 with 1619 viewspeenemunde

Siggys boys are doing ok so far on 07:36 - Jun 17 by WarwickHunt

Fact? 😂

A very good player but not fit to lace Ivor Allchurch’s boots. Don’t just take my word for it though...

Sir Matt Busby — "Ivor never needed a number on his back for identification. His polish, his class could not be missed. He vies with the greatest of all time, yet he has a modesty that becomes him"

Sir Bobby Charlton: "He was a great player, with footballing presence and charisma"

Bobby Moore:"One of the best inside-forwards I have ever played against"

How many seasons in the top division did Ivor play for Swansea ?
I rest my case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024