Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson freed 11:26 - Aug 1 with 39027 viewspeenemunde

Justice at last.
Tommy Robinson freed on 16:55 - Aug 1 with 3084 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:53 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

#GingerLivesMatter

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:03 - Aug 1 with 3070 viewsLeonWasGod

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:50 - Aug 1 by getcarter

He did not plead Guilty

He did according to reports at the time (although on further checking some papers include the following line, some don't):
"He pleaded guilty to contempt of court and breach of a suspended sentence"
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/tommy-robinson-contempt-of-co

And according to this blog by someone who should know the ins and outs of how all this works:
"Importantly, Yaxley-Lennon admitted that he was in contempt of court."
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robins

Sounds like there could be a nuance here of "pleaded guilty" verses "admission of guilt". That's moot to my point that he's admitted 'he done it'.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 17:09]
Tommy Robinson freed on 17:21 - Aug 1 with 3041 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:48 - Aug 1 by Highjack

Are there any passages about Muhammed being ginger too?

Btw, H, after Mr Warwick Hunt had told us about the Angels not going in the house because of Dogs I went to look into...being a sad c*nt, and all. And do you know what? Wazza's friend was correct. This is one of the passages I found..

Sharh al-Nasaa’i, 1/141
Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked: Are his words “The angels do not enter a house in which there is an image or a dog”

There are more. Not a big fan of the old dogs was Muhammad and it's all down to the Angels not liking them.

This made me think, do you think God spoke directly to Moses rather than send his Angels because Moses had a staff?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:31 - Aug 1 with 3021 viewsEbo

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:16 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

Islam isn’t a ‘race,’ you’ve only got to jump on the train to London on a Sunday morning and make your way to Speaker’s Corner to watch black African Christians and Moslems duking it out on the grass to evidence that.

Neither is Judaism, but god forbid anyone says a bad word about the Joos.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:33 - Aug 1 with 3021 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:31 - Aug 1 by Ebo

Now you’ve done it!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:36 - Aug 1 with 3016 viewsGowerjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 12:23 - Aug 1 by peenemunde

So why has a retrial been ordered ? I’ll tell you why, because his conviction has been ruled to be flawed.

That’s justice, but shouldn’t have been sent to jail in the first place.

Dear me

You really are a thick cûnt.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:11 - Aug 1 with 2946 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:36 - Aug 1 by Gowerjack

Dear me

You really are a thick cûnt.

I’m glad that someone has shared the Secret Barrister’s blog. She’s extremely knowledgeable and it’s an informative read. For my tuppence worth: -

Before anyone is minded to say that Tommy Robinson is innocent remember this.
1. Canterbury conviction was correct
2. Leeds conviction was procedurally wrong and has been set aside.
3. Robinson has admitted guilt to the Leeds offence, it will be difficult for him to now fight it at trial.
4. He has been warned by the Court of Appeal today that effectively the case will now run with all safeguards and procedures in place (whatever your view of him the case from start to finish was less than 5 hours and as such unfair) and that ultimately he may end up with a longer sentence than that originally given for the Leeds offence.

The sting in the tail is that he may end up serving more time as a result of this appeal.
Tommy Robinson freed on 19:14 - Aug 1 with 2942 viewswaynekerr55

Tommy Robinson freed on 16:16 - Aug 1 by Lohengrin

Islam isn’t a ‘race,’ you’ve only got to jump on the train to London on a Sunday morning and make your way to Speaker’s Corner to watch black African Christians and Moslems duking it out on the grass to evidence that.

Speaker's corner is an experience everyone should take in at least once.

I remember seeing a Texan who looked like JR the last time I was there

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:17 - Aug 1 with 2937 viewswaynekerr55

Zionist schmionist

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:54 - Aug 1 with 2895 viewsNeath_Jack

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:11 - Aug 1 by Sirjohnalot

I’m glad that someone has shared the Secret Barrister’s blog. She’s extremely knowledgeable and it’s an informative read. For my tuppence worth: -

3. Robinson has admitted guilt to the Leeds offence, it will be difficult for him to now fight it at trial.
4. He has been warned by the Court of Appeal today that effectively the case will now run with all safeguards and procedures in place (whatever your view of him the case from start to finish was less than 5 hours and as such unfair) and that ultimately he may end up with a longer sentence than that originally given for the Leeds offence.

The sting in the tail is that he may end up serving more time as a result of this appeal.

I'm just completing a book with a few chapters based on a couple of trials, including a voire dire. I'd like to ask your opinion on it when i've finished. Found it most interesting / frustrating. I'll give you a shout in a day or two.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:04 - Aug 1 with 2877 viewsLeonWasGod

I think that’s classed as talking rubbish.

What you obviously meant to say was ‘FREEEE TOMMEHH’.
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:18 - Aug 1 with 2859 viewsbluey_the_blue

Judaism is race and / or religion.
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:27 - Aug 1 with 2845 viewssotonswan

>> 3. Robinson has admitted guilt to the Leeds offence, it will be difficult for him to now fight it at trial

Don't be so sure.
Tommy was rushed into court; given a court-appointed lawyer who was neither an expert in contempt of court law, nor familiar with Tommy or his legal history.

The court appointed lawyer may also have been having a 'bad day', like the judge, so the advice to plead guilty may have been bad advice.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:54 - Aug 1 with 2794 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 20:27 - Aug 1 by sotonswan

>> 3. Robinson has admitted guilt to the Leeds offence, it will be difficult for him to now fight it at trial

Don't be so sure.
Tommy was rushed into court; given a court-appointed lawyer who was neither an expert in contempt of court law, nor familiar with Tommy or his legal history.

The court appointed lawyer may also have been having a 'bad day', like the judge, so the advice to plead guilty may have been bad advice.

No. There’s no such thing as a ‘court appointed lawyer’ in the Crown Court. The Counsel involved is a very experienced criminal Barrister. Who gave you the impression that he was not an expert ?

Not knowing anything about Yaxley Lennon’s Legal history is not correct. He would have known he was on a suspended sentence for doing exactly the same thing previously. He admitted the offence as the evidence was overwhelming
Tommy Robinson freed on 20:59 - Aug 1 with 2780 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 19:54 - Aug 1 by Neath_Jack

I'm just completing a book with a few chapters based on a couple of trials, including a voire dire. I'd like to ask your opinion on it when i've finished. Found it most interesting / frustrating. I'll give you a shout in a day or two.

Hi. Are you the chap from Run 4 All ?
Tommy Robinson freed on 21:06 - Aug 1 with 2764 viewsgetcarter

Tommy Robinson freed on 17:03 - Aug 1 by LeonWasGod

He did according to reports at the time (although on further checking some papers include the following line, some don't):
"He pleaded guilty to contempt of court and breach of a suspended sentence"
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/tommy-robinson-contempt-of-co

And according to this blog by someone who should know the ins and outs of how all this works:
"Importantly, Yaxley-Lennon admitted that he was in contempt of court."
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robins

Sounds like there could be a nuance here of "pleaded guilty" verses "admission of guilt". That's moot to my point that he's admitted 'he done it'.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 17:09]

He never entered a plea.
Tommy Robinson freed on 21:08 - Aug 1 with 2754 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:06 - Aug 1 by getcarter

He never entered a plea.

What do you mean, Carter ? He admitted that his actions were
Contempt and admitted, therefore that he was in
Breach of his suspended sentence. How do you think he was committed to prison ?
Tommy Robinson freed on 21:56 - Aug 1 with 2708 viewsBadlands

I see the scum of the earth are out and re-writing the 'truth' about the low life thug they secretly ant to bum.
Shame our legal system lets scum walk the streets but I'm convinced he'll be back soon enough.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:04 - Aug 1 with 2692 viewsFlashberryjack

Tommy Robinson freed on 21:56 - Aug 1 by Badlands

I see the scum of the earth are out and re-writing the 'truth' about the low life thug they secretly ant to bum.
Shame our legal system lets scum walk the streets but I'm convinced he'll be back soon enough.

"Shame our legal system lets scum walk the streets"

It really is, but isn't that one of the things he's saying.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:06 - Aug 1 with 2684 viewsSirjohnalot

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:04 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

That's the entire point Flash. His actions could have meant the trial collapsing and the very people he was accusing of something they'd not been convicted of would have walked away. That is the irony of the whole thing.
Tommy Robinson freed on 22:08 - Aug 1 with 2680 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:04 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

Would be odd if he was considering he almost wrecked three trials during which people were being tried for the crimes he reckons people never get tried for. Full of contradictions is our Stephen.

Anyway, I’m glad our system has checks and balances to ensure that due processes are followed. Robinson is scum but the law should treat everyone equally. Be interesting to see how his new trial pans out.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 22:09]

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:55 - Aug 2 with 2528 viewssotonswan

Ex Muslims United Tommy Supporter after appeal

At the 2 minute mark
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 8:56]

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:30 - Aug 2 with 2496 viewsMo_Wives

Tommy Robinson freed on 08:55 - Aug 2 by sotonswan

Ex Muslims United Tommy Supporter after appeal

At the 2 minute mark
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 8:56]

Mate, that fella has a shaved head and is clearly Islamophobic. What more evidence do you need that he's a racist Nazi?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tommy Robinson freed on 09:47 - Aug 2 with 2477 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson freed on 22:08 - Aug 1 by exiledclaseboy

Would be odd if he was considering he almost wrecked three trials during which people were being tried for the crimes he reckons people never get tried for. Full of contradictions is our Stephen.

Anyway, I’m glad our system has checks and balances to ensure that due processes are followed. Robinson is scum but the law should treat everyone equally. Be interesting to see how his new trial pans out.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 22:09]

Treats everyone equally? The legal system that sees terrorists cosseted and an elderly, decorated soldier persecuted?

The only surprise on this thread is that there appears to be a handful on here who retain faith in the shambles of legislation and secret-dealing that seeps from Westminster like pus from an ulcer.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson freed on 10:43 - Aug 2 with 2435 viewsBatterseajack

The Sun has got it right for once.

[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 10:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024