Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge & Co 22:28 - Sep 2 with 4210 viewsAl_Bundy

So.. with effectively the loan window shut should Potter bring Routledge, Dyer and Narsingh into the match day squads for selection?
Routledge & Co on 22:32 - Sep 2 with 3449 viewsLoyal

Narsingh yes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Routledge & Co on 22:35 - Sep 2 with 3422 viewsnantywatcher

Routledge & Co on 22:32 - Sep 2 by Loyal

Narsingh yes.

That's a joke - right?
Routledge & Co on 22:39 - Sep 2 with 3390 viewsmagicdaps10

I have always said that Narsingh has never had a run of games. I think we can all see that anyone with half a bit of quality will shine in this league, Narsingh will perform in this league if he plays.

Could be interesting to see a fit and firing Montero on the left,Narsingh on the right and Celina at 10.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Routledge & Co on 22:47 - Sep 2 with 3341 viewspembsjack

As long as they work to get in the side and continue to work to remain in it, get them in.. If they think they can slot straight in and put half hearted shitty performances out, keep them away.
Routledge & Co on 22:57 - Sep 2 with 3290 viewsElward

Routledge & Co on 22:35 - Sep 2 by nantywatcher

That's a joke - right?

I'd prefer Narsingh to Dan James. Can't even hit the target and gets bullied far too easily.
Routledge & Co on 23:01 - Sep 2 with 3272 viewsKrisP

Routledge & Co on 22:57 - Sep 2 by Elward

I'd prefer Narsingh to Dan James. Can't even hit the target and gets bullied far too easily.

If Potter prefers James, even if primarily on attitude alone, then that's good enough for me. Of course Narsingh is a much better player, technically, but yesterday showed how important the team spirit is going to be for the team this season. In any case, I think he provided a good outlet to relieve pressure yesterday.
Routledge & Co on 23:02 - Sep 2 with 3259 viewsLoyal

Routledge & Co on 22:35 - Sep 2 by nantywatcher

That's a joke - right?

Not at all, out of the 3 he is far the best choice.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Routledge & Co on 23:26 - Sep 2 with 3161 viewsjasper_T

Routledge & Co on 22:57 - Sep 2 by Elward

In DJ's defence he's doing well to be fashioning so many chances to miss! His movement has been excellent in both games this week.

He's never been a natural finisher but he's a young man playing his first competitive senior games, so perhaps the excitement is effecting him at the crucial moments, plus he's playing on a less-familiar side on the right so he's having to take shots rolling away from him. At his best for the u23s he played on the left where he would hit the byline and play flat crosses with his left foot, or open out his body to shoot on his right. You could see on a couple of the Palace chances he was struggling to sort his feet out at pace.

A bit of coaching and encouragement could go a long way.
Login to get fewer ads

Routledge & Co on 23:31 - Sep 2 with 3139 viewsDarran

Anyone that says no is a bit fuçking thick really.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Routledge & Co on 00:22 - Sep 3 with 3026 viewshobo

With injuries to Fulton and Fer, we could try Celina in a deeper role, with Routs behind as an attacking mid? We could do with their experience in the squad
Routledge & Co on 02:59 - Sep 3 with 2921 viewsjackrmee

Routledge & Co on 22:39 - Sep 2 by magicdaps10

I have always said that Narsingh has never had a run of games. I think we can all see that anyone with half a bit of quality will shine in this league, Narsingh will perform in this league if he plays.

Could be interesting to see a fit and firing Montero on the left,Narsingh on the right and Celina at 10.

Defo like the sound of that.
Dyer was class as an out and out winger as well. DJ & McKay also in contention. The wings could be the key for us in this difficult period.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Routledge & Co on 03:09 - Sep 3 with 2916 viewsDewi1jack

Routledge & Co on 22:47 - Sep 2 by pembsjack

As long as they work to get in the side and continue to work to remain in it, get them in.. If they think they can slot straight in and put half hearted shitty performances out, keep them away.

This and what Dar says.

We are going to be short of players when the inevitable injuries/ suspensions take their toll.
If these boys are going to try their hardest in training and on the pitch then why not utilise them?

Dyer was still ripping PL defenders apart last season for those on about the difference in quality of players in the 2 divisions

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Routledge & Co on 05:47 - Sep 3 with 2828 viewsPawelAbbott

Routledge & Co on 23:26 - Sep 2 by jasper_T

In DJ's defence he's doing well to be fashioning so many chances to miss! His movement has been excellent in both games this week.

He's never been a natural finisher but he's a young man playing his first competitive senior games, so perhaps the excitement is effecting him at the crucial moments, plus he's playing on a less-familiar side on the right so he's having to take shots rolling away from him. At his best for the u23s he played on the left where he would hit the byline and play flat crosses with his left foot, or open out his body to shoot on his right. You could see on a couple of the Palace chances he was struggling to sort his feet out at pace.

A bit of coaching and encouragement could go a long way.

The excitement always effects me at crucial moments
Routledge & Co on 06:26 - Sep 3 with 2791 viewsbuilthjack

They will all have their chance. It's up to them to take it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Routledge & Co on 06:45 - Sep 3 with 2753 viewsDr_Winston

Dyer should never have been out of contention.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Routledge & Co on 06:54 - Sep 3 with 2734 viewskarnataka

Routledge & Co on 06:45 - Sep 3 by Dr_Winston

Dyer should never have been out of contention.

I agree but my feeling is that the club wanted rid of all 3 so they weren't risked but as we've now got them and are paying them at least until January, bringing them into contention is a threadbare squad is a no brainer imo. The same probably applies to Wilf too.
Routledge & Co on 08:03 - Sep 3 with 2583 viewsSwansea93

I'd bring Narsingh & Dyer back they could offer something for us, as for Routledge he's been great for us but unfortunately his career here is over now.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Routledge & Co on 08:07 - Sep 3 with 2576 viewsLeonWasGod

I think Routledge is serving teas in the Sally Army shop down Singleton hospital these days 😂
Routledge & Co on 08:24 - Sep 3 with 2533 viewsmonmouth

Routledge & Co on 23:31 - Sep 2 by Darran

Anyone that says no is a bit fuçking thick really.

It is rather a strange question, unless of course it is for non football reasons.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Routledge & Co on 08:33 - Sep 3 with 2502 viewsWhiterockin

Routledge & Co on 06:54 - Sep 3 by karnataka

I agree but my feeling is that the club wanted rid of all 3 so they weren't risked but as we've now got them and are paying them at least until January, bringing them into contention is a threadbare squad is a no brainer imo. The same probably applies to Wilf too.

Possibly, but then again we don't know the full background story. I still have a feeling that their salary is heavily dependent on being in the match day squad and it is a cost cutting exercise to keep them out. I really wouldn't be surprised to see a "contract terminated by mutual consent" statement soon.
Routledge & Co on 09:09 - Sep 3 with 2414 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We’re paying them so if they’re good enough we should be playing them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Routledge & Co on 09:17 - Sep 3 with 2387 viewsCooperman

Utilising the winger options of Narsingh, Dyer and Montero would tear up many a Championship defence.

Not all in the same game of course, but then again...

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Routledge & Co on 09:27 - Sep 3 with 2352 viewsAl_Bundy

Routledge & Co on 08:33 - Sep 3 by Whiterockin

Possibly, but then again we don't know the full background story. I still have a feeling that their salary is heavily dependent on being in the match day squad and it is a cost cutting exercise to keep them out. I really wouldn't be surprised to see a "contract terminated by mutual consent" statement soon.

If Routledge as reported signed a long contract paying him off might be more than just paying his wages until January.
Routledge & Co on 09:37 - Sep 3 with 2322 viewsWhiterockin

Routledge & Co on 09:27 - Sep 3 by Al_Bundy

If Routledge as reported signed a long contract paying him off might be more than just paying his wages until January.

Without a doubt. But nobody seems to want them and they don't want to go at present. Something needs to give, as I really can't see them ever playing for us again. We are wasting money and they are not playing football.
Routledge & Co on 10:00 - Sep 3 with 2268 viewsLoyal

Routledge & Co on 09:27 - Sep 3 by Al_Bundy

Down arrowed you in error.
Of course Routledge and the club can agree to part company with no financial implications.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024