Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacob Rees Mogg 20:09 - Sep 12 with 21257 viewsCountyJim

I really do not like the bloke or his Tory mates

But these protests out side his house are wrong sorry doesn't deserve that
Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:42 - Sep 14 with 1422 viewsKilkennyjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 17:54 - Sep 14 by Arizlan2

So because we dragged ourselves into the sh1t by joking the EU means we can't leave no it's turned into a dictatorship?! Very well thought out 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Sounds like a prison cell to me.

The EU is an unelected dictatorship that over the last 20 years has tried to control us more and more. If you want to be in the EU Kilkenny then please feel free to leave while the rest of us get liberated. Your like one of those Arab women that chooses to wear the vail over their eyes while the rest have clear vision 👁👁

Remove head from anus

Hi dumbo,

You need to inform Tony Blair about all this.
He said that in 9 years as PM, there was not a single decision that the EU made him take.
He must be wrong.

You are wrong.
I am all for people realising that they have made a mistake.
That why the Brexidiots should not fear a Peoples Vote.
What could they be afraid of ?

Whats wrong with Arab women ?
Have they harmed you in some way ?

Beware of the Risen People

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:52 - Sep 14 with 1419 viewsDr_Winston

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:42 - Sep 14 by Kilkennyjack

Hi dumbo,

He said that in 9 years as PM, there was not a single decision that the EU made him take.
He must be wrong.

You are wrong.

Tony Blair is Kilk's nomination as a reliable source.

I think we can end proceedings here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:59 - Sep 14 with 1398 viewsLoyal

Couple of the clowns who frightened Rees Maggots kids were from Swansea.
Bone being one of them.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:16 - Sep 14 with 1366 viewsHighjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:52 - Sep 14 by Dr_Winston

Tony Blair is Kilk's nomination as a reliable source.

I think we can end proceedings here.

Yes Mr Anthony Charles Lynton Blair has never ever lied about anything.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:28 - Sep 14 with 1350 viewspeenemunde

Hi dumbo,

He must be wrong.

You are wrong.

You are the thickest person on here by a mile.🤣
Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:30 - Sep 14 with 1346 viewsKilkennyjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:16 - Sep 14 by Highjack

Yes Mr Anthony Charles Lynton Blair has never ever lied about anything.

Well - for balance - he won 3 elections as well.
The will of the people etc.

The vote leave liars on the other hand ... ffs ...

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:31 - Sep 14 with 1346 viewsbonymine

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:28 - Sep 14 by peenemunde

You are the thickest person on here by a mile.🤣

What did I miss ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:54 - Sep 14 with 1321 viewsHighjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:31 - Sep 14 by bonymine

What did I miss ?

Kilkenny is a Blairite.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:00 - Sep 14 with 1315 viewsJango

Hi dumbo,

He must be wrong.

You are wrong.

Tony Blair FFS! Hahaha
Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:19 - Sep 14 with 1301 viewsKilkennyjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 21:54 - Sep 14 by Highjack

Kilkenny is a Blairite.

Nope.

I just quoted what he said.

Mind you he is better than any Tory.

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:14 - Sep 14 with 1282 viewsArizlan2

Hi dumbo,

He must be wrong.

You are wrong.

You need to engage your half brain cell first pal before spouting your nonsense on here.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, Kilkenny lives in a constant state of it day by day.

#BREXIT FOR THE LIBERATED

💪🏼
Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:18 - Sep 14 with 1274 viewsKilkennyjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:14 - Sep 14 by Arizlan2

You need to engage your half brain cell first pal before spouting your nonsense on here.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, Kilkenny lives in a constant state of it day by day.

#BREXIT FOR THE LIBERATED

💪🏼

Feck this Tory Brexit. ✊🏾

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:18 - Sep 14 with 1273 viewsArizlan2

Hi dumbo,

He must be wrong.

You are wrong.

Good example of Tony Blair, the mass murdering scum that he is. He's almost on a par with the spineless Leanne Wood you worship so much, but not quite as low life as her
Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:25 - Sep 14 with 1266 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:18 - Sep 14 by Kilkennyjack

Feck this Tory Brexit. ✊🏾

F#€k this Tory Brexit.... you mean all those Welsh Tory voters lol..wales has always been a labour strong hold so why then would they have voted out?! Is it because they are sick and tired of the immigration perhaps, not having the freedom to control their own borders?! It sounds to me like you are calling Welsh people THICK pal when it's you that has your head up Leanne woods a$$

As I said before, you are in denial son. Now pipe down and let the adults talk
Jacob Rees Mogg on 02:27 - Sep 15 with 1238 viewsLeonWasGod

Jacob Rees Mogg on 23:25 - Sep 14 by Arizlan2

F#€k this Tory Brexit.... you mean all those Welsh Tory voters lol..wales has always been a labour strong hold so why then would they have voted out?! Is it because they are sick and tired of the immigration perhaps, not having the freedom to control their own borders?! It sounds to me like you are calling Welsh people THICK pal when it's you that has your head up Leanne woods a$$

As I said before, you are in denial son. Now pipe down and let the adults talk

Wales has by far some of the lowest immigration levels in the UK, so not a lot to be sick of here.
And we’ve always had control of our borders.

It was an anti-establishment vote by people who’ve been left behind after years of Thatcherism I bet the EU had little to do with it if people are honest about it. Most people knew nothing about it before the referendum other that what they’d read in the papers.
Jacob Rees Mogg on 05:47 - Sep 15 with 1217 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 20:31 - Sep 14 by londonlisa2001

Yep, it won’t develop into a baby if left alone.

If it did, the entire abortion debate would be irrelevant.

Hang on Dr Quinn. I remember the last time you were educating us over the inner workings of the c*nt pipe was when that young lady and her dunce...sorry, fiancé were standing there looking shocked at parenthood creeping up on them the day before. You remember? the girl who didn't realise she was pregnant and the ambulance men had to tell her "You're not having a shit, love, you're having a baby".
Now she got her eggs fertilized and didn't know. So it was left alone and not interfered with by her or her doctor or anyone else. She just carried on shovelling curries down her neck until it developed into a stomach ache. When the ambulance got there, as previously pointed out, they had to inform her that it was a baby.
At the time people said "Gee, I don't know how this could happen" you then informed them that it could indeed happen. So, Dr Quinn, are you telling us now that it can't happen and that it didn't happen?

I think you're trying to make a point about the wammen being a host to the parasite and that her body is constantly feeding it to survive. And without her 'help' it would not develop or survive. I hope not, because that absolute pettiness for point scoring would mean that the once great poster known as London Lisa is a mere shell of what once was...a broken husk, you may say. I also hope that this hard work of foetus development that wammen are engaging in is not going to be presented as unpaid work to help close the #paygap

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 07:37 - Sep 15 with 1181 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 02:27 - Sep 15 by LeonWasGod

Wales has by far some of the lowest immigration levels in the UK, so not a lot to be sick of here.
And we’ve always had control of our borders.

It was an anti-establishment vote by people who’ve been left behind after years of Thatcherism I bet the EU had little to do with it if people are honest about it. Most people knew nothing about it before the referendum other that what they’d read in the papers.

Wales has some of the lowest immigration.... that's like saying I'll only do heroine once a week as opposed to every day... it shouldn't be happening full stop you moron. And I do know all about thanks, speaking from personal experience of the effects and fall out of it. When will morons wake the f¥€k up
Jacob Rees Mogg on 09:42 - Sep 15 with 1150 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 07:37 - Sep 15 by Arizlan2

Wales has some of the lowest immigration.... that's like saying I'll only do heroine once a week as opposed to every day... it shouldn't be happening full stop you moron. And I do know all about thanks, speaking from personal experience of the effects and fall out of it. When will morons wake the f¥€k up

Immigration (where they are from) wasn't the issue for me. personally, I've met many immigrants who live locally, African, Polish, Lithuanian, Swedish even and they've all been decent, hard working people. More so than several born and raised local people.
Mostly, I prefer the immigrants I've met. The problem is purely in the numbers and England has had the biggest hit, the big cities.
I'd liken it to offering a drowning man a drink. There is only so much immigration we can stand.
This abortion argument, I disagree with abortion if it's purely for selfish reasons but if there's valid medical reasons (my own sister was told they could save her or her baby but not both) or even in the case of sexual abuse or rape I'm ok with it.
I do think we need to look again at the time limit, there is evidence we are waiting too long and I'd back cutting it down to 20 weeks and maybe less.
JRM is entitled to his opinions though, it's not really hardline, not unless you are a hardliner who disagrees with him and feel it's ok to attack children on their own doorstep.
It is an irony that people who accuse him of such bad things are willing to stoop just as low and even lower and can always justify their actions.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:00 - Sep 15 with 1131 viewsCatullus

Jacob Rees Mogg on 22:19 - Sep 14 by Kilkennyjack

Nope.

I just quoted what he said.

Mind you he is better than any Tory.

Yet most Corbyn supporters consider Blair to be more blue than red, more Tory than May. He's not the first elected leader to be shown to be very dodgy.
Blair also promised us an EU referendum but then broke that promise because he wasn't certain we'd vote how he wanted us to, democrat? Hardly.

As for your "ToryBrexit" didn't the polls say it was strongly supported by Labour voters? You know, the poor, the uneducated, the ignorant....do you really hate the people you claim as your own that much?
Then despite it being the worst Tory campaign imaginable, run by a group of utter cockwombles, Corbyn still couldn't win and May, though she voted against pledged to honour the "will of the people"
Is brexit a mess purely because it's brexit or because of our incompetent politicians?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:24 - Sep 15 with 1102 viewsArizlan2

Jacob Rees Mogg on 10:00 - Sep 15 by Catullus

Yet most Corbyn supporters consider Blair to be more blue than red, more Tory than May. He's not the first elected leader to be shown to be very dodgy.
Blair also promised us an EU referendum but then broke that promise because he wasn't certain we'd vote how he wanted us to, democrat? Hardly.

As for your "ToryBrexit" didn't the polls say it was strongly supported by Labour voters? You know, the poor, the uneducated, the ignorant....do you really hate the people you claim as your own that much?
Then despite it being the worst Tory campaign imaginable, run by a group of utter cockwombles, Corbyn still couldn't win and May, though she voted against pledged to honour the "will of the people"
Is brexit a mess purely because it's brexit or because of our incompetent politicians?

Yes very true. Blair wanted and still does want to keep those doors wide open. it's like I said before, Wales has long been a labour country unfortunately in my eyes, but the fact that Labour Wales voted for a so called Tory Brexit... something alarming there isn't it?! The problem is that these Pro EU morons want to turn it into a race issue when it's clearly not. It's not about who comes but the fact that the doors held wide open and the EU wants to be one big country but it doesn't work.

I used to work in a factory full of Welsh workers, the company then started to employ polish agency workers. Then they started making things very difficult for the locals, making us work over time, turning up the lines and slowing them down to suit them, threaten redundancy, just generally doing all they could, making things difficult for people esp for those that had worked there for years that were close to retirement. They basically wanted us out to replace us with polish. This happened 15 years ago in one small welsh town. If it happened here it happened everywhere and is still happening today. They talk about people on benefits, people don't want to work, but the opportunity isn't there as these jobs have been filled by foreigners. These muppets tell us that we have sold our children's future, what we've done is tried to save it and stop it becoming a lost generation, so when I see comments that complete traitors like Kilkenny and Leanne wood and Blair the mass murdering scum spew nonsense, it makes my blood boil. Thankfully enough people in Wales and England had the foresight to vote out.

#Liberation ✊🏻
Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:47 - Sep 15 with 1080 viewsJango

Between 2001 and 2016 82% of UKs population growth was immigration. It’s not racist to object to that happening on your doorstep.
Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:51 - Sep 15 with 1071 viewsomarjack

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:47 - Sep 15 by Jango

Between 2001 and 2016 82% of UKs population growth was immigration. It’s not racist to object to that happening on your doorstep.

You're absolutely right. It's not racist at all. Unless of course the population growth comes from whites reproducing. Then it's completely ok.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:54 - Sep 15 with 1068 viewsMo_Wives

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:51 - Sep 15 by omarjack

You're absolutely right. It's not racist at all. Unless of course the population growth comes from whites reproducing. Then it's completely ok.

Who has Mogg been bullying and insulting?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:58 - Sep 15 with 1062 viewsJango

Jacob Rees Mogg on 11:51 - Sep 15 by omarjack

What has skin colour got to do with anything?
Jacob Rees Mogg on 12:05 - Sep 15 with 1056 viewsArizlan2

The USSR, Yugoslavia the Roman Empire, Persia, Nazi Germany, Prussia... all of these were amalgamated by smaller states and countries each with their own religions and cultures and philosophies and look what happened to them. The EU wants us to be one single country against our people and those in Europe too by an unelected group of dictators. History tells us what happens to these giant states, the people will rosa and rebel for what they believe... I'm glad this country is leading the way like we did with another oppressor in WWII
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024