Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rob's Phone In 17:57 - Oct 27 with 10362 viewsunion_jack

Celebrating a 4-1 defeat for 'them'.

'Matthew' (I think he was called) tweeted that only BBCardiff could do that and called them all deluded.

Good tweet!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Rob's Phone In on 18:04 - Oct 27 with 4295 viewsBluebird

I won't be celebrating a 4-1 defeat 😮 Although i didn't expect anything less if i'm honest..
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 18:05]
Rob's Phone In on 18:05 - Oct 27 with 4288 viewslifelong

Listened to Radio Wales on the way home from the game, Jason Perry, Nathan Blake and the presenter saying that Cardiff are improving with every game. They went on to discuss how many points they will get in the next 8 or 9 games. They are as deluded as most of their fans.

Fair play to Danny Gabidon he was very complementary regarding the way we are playing.
Rob's Phone In on 18:10 - Oct 27 with 4231 viewsBluebird

Rob's Phone In on 18:05 - Oct 27 by lifelong

Listened to Radio Wales on the way home from the game, Jason Perry, Nathan Blake and the presenter saying that Cardiff are improving with every game. They went on to discuss how many points they will get in the next 8 or 9 games. They are as deluded as most of their fans.

Fair play to Danny Gabidon he was very complementary regarding the way we are playing.

I'm not deluded i think this season will just be a struggle and most probably relegation but until it's not possible points wise to stay up i will keep believing..
Same with you if come the end of the season your still in with a shout of a promotion place you will keep believing until you get there or until it's not possible
Rob's Phone In on 18:12 - Oct 27 with 4193 viewsunion_jack

Rob's Phone In on 18:10 - Oct 27 by Bluebird

I'm not deluded i think this season will just be a struggle and most probably relegation but until it's not possible points wise to stay up i will keep believing..
Same with you if come the end of the season your still in with a shout of a promotion place you will keep believing until you get there or until it's not possible

Fair point. But to listen to those in the studio they're just trying too hard to be positive. Jason Perry in particular.

Rob's Phone In on 18:15 - Oct 27 with 4159 viewslifelong

Rob's Phone In on 18:12 - Oct 27 by union_jack

Fair point. But to listen to those in the studio they're just trying too hard to be positive. Jason Perry in particular.

Perry saying today that Cardiff looked a solid unit at the back, they’d just conceded 4 goals ffs.
Rob's Phone In on 18:16 - Oct 27 with 4158 views1983

I caught a bit of scums game in work and about 5 minutes after Cardiff's goal went in the commentator said "You can sense Liverpool fans are worried"

Rob's Phone In on 18:19 - Oct 27 with 4117 viewsthornabyswan

Rob's Phone In on 18:12 - Oct 27 by union_jack

They are still out of the bottom 3 incredible really 5 points from 9 games already looking like 3 from the bottom 4.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Rob's Phone In on 18:28 - Oct 27 with 4051 viewsunion_jack

Rob's Phone In on 18:19 - Oct 27 by thornabyswan

They are still out of the bottom 3 incredible really 5 points from 9 games already looking like 3 from the bottom 4.

I have to admit that they are, at this stage, in with a fighting chance. Can't believe how few points have been won by the bottom 4.

Login to get fewer ads

Rob's Phone In on 18:29 - Oct 27 with 4044 viewsjacksfullaces

Rob's Phone In on 18:19 - Oct 27 by thornabyswan

one or two wins and suddenly the season can be rewritten in the premier league.

i remember those days, not sure if it really provides much room for deep analysis though,
Rob's Phone In on 18:31 - Oct 27 with 4027 viewsjack247

They were kind of celebrating being in 17th having played most of the top teams and having a kinder run of games coming up. I can kind of understand that, but 5 points from the first 10 games, all of them picked up from the three teams in the relegation zone is flat out embarrassing.

Newcastle will pick up at some point, I’d expect Fulham to at least improve their defending. I can’t see Cardiff scoring many goals. Finishing above Huddersfield would be an achievement
Rob's Phone In on 18:53 - Oct 27 with 3903 viewsmonmouth

I think they might well stay up. With the lowest number of points ever. Fulham are a shambles, Huddersfield ARE the worst team in the division and Newcastle seem to have given up the ghost, Ashley doesn't care and Benitez will likely walk around Christmas. Southampton will be in the mix too with the hopeless dog jerk that got the job purely through Carlos Cowardhal. Hard to believe that out 12 points from 19 games last year was virtually certain doom at the time, and any of those 5 will be lucky to get it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rob's Phone In on 19:14 - Oct 27 with 3792 viewssainthelens

Bottom line is you can't survive having achieved less than 20 points come May. Love the fact they are " improving ". If they manage another win before Xmas then challenging European place not beyond them.
Rob's Phone In on 19:52 - Oct 27 with 3664 viewsbuilthjack

Rob's Phone In on 18:05 - Oct 27 by lifelong

They were really really impressed with Liverpools new stand

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rob's Phone In on 20:07 - Oct 27 with 3579 viewsmonmouth

Rob's Phone In on 19:52 - Oct 27 by builthjack

They were really really impressed with Liverpools new stand

Not with Cruddiff’s 2 shots at goal, one on target, and 20% possession? And that’s them getting better?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rob's Phone In on 20:32 - Oct 27 with 3472 viewsBluebird

Rob's Phone In on 18:15 - Oct 27 by lifelong

Perry saying today that Cardiff looked a solid unit at the back, they’d just conceded 4 goals ffs.

I heard him saying that on the radio when i was putting fuel in the car and thought he was on about you..
I honestly don't know what he was thinking.
Rob's Phone In on 20:43 - Oct 27 with 3417 viewspencoedjack

Never felt more like singing the blues 👍

Fuk Cardiff
Fuk Nathan Blake
Fuk Jason Perry

They are going down
Rob's Phone In on 20:46 - Oct 27 with 3396 viewsjack_lord

who were those saying that they wanted us to stay in the Championship for at least three season's to build. Jason Perry (and I can't believe I am agreeing with the six fingered c***) was right when he was saying that Swansea had to take advantage of the balloon payments because there are clubs who have been stuck in the Championship for 6/7 seasons who won't get out because there are so many good clubs at this level. Good, means big support with resources because, compared to the Premier, the football is far from good.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Rob's Phone In on 20:56 - Oct 27 with 3329 viewsBluebird

Rob's Phone In on 20:43 - Oct 27 by pencoedjack

Never felt more like singing the blues 👍

Fuk Cardiff
Fuk Nathan Blake
Fuk Jason Perry

They are going down

Maybe we will go down but our surprise promotion left us in good shape off the field and a very good team for the championship.
If you don't go up this season you should start to worry.
You have already borrowed next seasons money to cover this season.
You have Huwey and some yanks that are only interested in what they can squeeze out of you club.
And from what i heard your few good prospects would be offered better contracts if they were at Newport County.
Rob's Phone In on 21:04 - Oct 27 with 3281 viewsjack_lord

Rob's Phone In on 20:56 - Oct 27 by Bluebird

Maybe we will go down but our surprise promotion left us in good shape off the field and a very good team for the championship.
You have Huwey and some yanks that are only interested in what they can squeeze out of you club.
And from what i heard your few good prospects would be offered better contracts if they were at Newport County.

you are dealing in what you've heard which is not the same as facts though.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Rob's Phone In on 21:07 - Oct 27 with 3270 viewsmajorraglan

Rob's Phone In on 20:46 - Oct 27 by jack_lord

who were those saying that they wanted us to stay in the Championship for at least three season's to build. Jason Perry (and I can't believe I am agreeing with the six fingered c***) was right when he was saying that Swansea had to take advantage of the balloon payments because there are clubs who have been stuck in the Championship for 6/7 seasons who won't get out because there are so many good clubs at this level. Good, means big support with resources because, compared to the Premier, the football is far from good.

It’s mental wanting to rebuild in the Championship for 3 years before returning to the PL, the focus should be getting back up ASAP I.e. this season because the club have a £45m adabatage over a significant number of the teams in the league, next year the club will get approx £25m and there will be 3 new teams coming down with about £50m in parachute payments to make it even harder.

I don’t believe in spending what you don’t have, so the club has to be run on a sustainable basis. None of us see the books, so in terms of what’s happening at the club with regards to rebalanceing it’s difficult to say.
Rob's Phone In on 21:48 - Oct 27 with 3125 viewsBluebird

Rob's Phone In on 21:07 - Oct 27 by majorraglan

It’s mental wanting to rebuild in the Championship for 3 years before returning to the PL, the focus should be getting back up ASAP I.e. this season because the club have a £45m adabatage over a significant number of the teams in the league, next year the club will get approx £25m and there will be 3 new teams coming down with about £50m in parachute payments to make it even harder.

I don’t believe in spending what you don’t have, so the club has to be run on a sustainable basis. None of us see the books, so in terms of what’s happening at the club with regards to rebalanceing it’s difficult to say.

I think you need to get back to the premiership asap. Look at some of the clubs who were relegated to the championship and won't be going back anytime soon.
Some will be in trouble soon or maybe they are already.
We were in bad shape and close to going down another league before warnock came in and against tbe odds got us up.
Maybe a season or two to rebuild sensibly will be better for you?
What would happen if you go up this season do you think your club would splash out and go for it or do what we have and spend little with the hope of fluking your way to safety?
Rob's Phone In on 21:56 - Oct 27 with 3091 viewsjasper_T

Rob's Phone In on 21:48 - Oct 27 by Bluebird

I think you need to get back to the premiership asap. Look at some of the clubs who were relegated to the championship and won't be going back anytime soon.
Some will be in trouble soon or maybe they are already.
We were in bad shape and close to going down another league before warnock came in and against tbe odds got us up.
Maybe a season or two to rebuild sensibly will be better for you?
What would happen if you go up this season do you think your club would splash out and go for it or do what we have and spend little with the hope of fluking your way to safety?

We spent all our money last season no reason to think we wouldn't spend if we went straight back up (hopefully Potter would do a better job of it). We've not gone down with debts to repay, just the prospect of debt due to huge wage obligations.
Rob's Phone In on 22:10 - Oct 27 with 3033 viewspencoedjack

Rob's Phone In on 20:56 - Oct 27 by Bluebird

I don’t buy into this ‘ you will be in good shape for the championship ‘ you are a p iss poor side from what I’ve seen of you .... even the pundits are saying you & Huddersfield are an embarrassment to the PL.

The winger you have looks a decent player but he will be gone if you get relegated.

Anyway keep up the shite form I love singing the blues.
Rob's Phone In on 22:12 - Oct 27 with 3021 viewsjack2jack

We've beaten Liverpool on quite a few occasions in recent years as I remember, just saying like
Colin's interview was fvcking hilarious, Eeee by gum, t'fans were grand lad😂
Rob's Phone In on 22:28 - Oct 27 with 2958 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rob's Phone In on 22:12 - Oct 27 by jack2jack

We've beaten Liverpool on quite a few occasions in recent years as I remember, just saying like
Colin's interview was fvcking hilarious, Eeee by gum, t'fans were grand lad😂

They're just tourists. We were residents.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024