Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 01:30 - Dec 4 with 28408 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 14:25]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 5 with 4248 viewsjasper_T

DJ ruled out for a couple of weeks.

Wouldn't be surprised to see wingbacks used again. Third time's the charm?
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 5 with 4241 viewssainthelens

Daniel James just been ruled out of Brentford game after limping off last Sat.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:03 - Dec 5 with 4079 viewskarnataka

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 5 by sainthelens

Daniel James just been ruled out of Brentford game after limping off last Sat.

I wonder how much we can get out of Jeff Montero without too much risk. An hour maybe? Time for him to step up?
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:10 - Dec 6 with 3848 viewsTenbySwan

My wife and I are going and have tickets but my son is also coming as well now.

Would really appreciate if anyone has a spare do please get in touch. Can pick up on the day.
Thanks.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:18 - Dec 6 with 3763 viewsBadlands

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 21:03 - Dec 5 by karnataka

I wonder how much we can get out of Jeff Montero without too much risk. An hour maybe? Time for him to step up?

Let Routledge play the first 55 - 60 then bring Montero on.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2018 15:19]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 00:16 - Dec 7 with 3548 viewsTNT

W1 D2 L3 to date. I'd love to win it, but take a point, then beat Sheff Wed.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:48 - Dec 7 with 3402 viewstheloneranger

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:50 - Dec 4 by Professor

It was a triple swoop for the Scottish players-I was in University and remember reading it on the underground (Northern Line) in a copy of the Evening Post that a housemate had. (sounds bizarre but true). I guess we signed Mark Harris around the same time. Shame John Hughes did not settle down here (I believe his wife wanted to go back to Scotland). Walker came as a midfielder but formed a good partnership with Harris in the end. Chalmers just ran around a bit I recall.

To be fair Chalmers' record wasn't too bad, 13 goals in 58 games.

I remember him score the perfect hat trick against Peterboro in the FA cup, left foot, right foot and header in a 3-1 win.

His dad Stevie scored the winning goal for Celtic in the 1967 European Cup final.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 11:48]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:02 - Dec 7 with 3387 viewsGlyn1

Here in Brentford it's pouring down, and likely to continue to do so all through the day.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:26 - Dec 7 with 3342 viewsFireboy2

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:02 - Dec 7 by Glyn1

Here in Brentford it's pouring down, and likely to continue to do so all through the day.

Not tomorrow though glyn

Dry all day
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 05:05 - Dec 8 with 3045 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:26 - Dec 7 by Fireboy2

Not tomorrow though glyn

Dry all day

It won't be dry for you boys

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 06:33 - Dec 8 with 3036 viewsFireboy2

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 05:05 - Dec 8 by builthjack

It won't be dry for you boys

You know me too well Ken

Just waiting at Wigan station for the train to london,do you think its a bit early for a pint
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 09:32 - Dec 8 with 2970 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 06:33 - Dec 8 by Fireboy2

You know me too well Ken

Just waiting at Wigan station for the train to london,do you think its a bit early for a pint

You should have at least 3 by now

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:36 - Dec 8 with 2929 viewshobo

Lovely morning in London, let's hope it stays this way
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:51 - Dec 8 with 2913 viewsLoyal

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:48 - Dec 7 by theloneranger

To be fair Chalmers' record wasn't too bad, 13 goals in 58 games.

I remember him score the perfect hat trick against Peterboro in the FA cup, left foot, right foot and header in a 3-1 win.

His dad Stevie scored the winning goal for Celtic in the 1967 European Cup final.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 11:48]

His mum went one better by becoming decent w@nk material.
Judith Chalmers is 83 now so I would suggest a quick coating of quality unsalted butter round her glistener before any type of entry, especially if using household tools etc ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:12 - Dec 8 with 2888 viewsSgorioFruit

we will lose this game today

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:33 - Dec 8 with 2803 viewssainthelens

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 10:51 - Dec 8 by Loyal

His mum went one better by becoming decent w@nk material.
Judith Chalmers is 83 now so I would suggest a quick coating of quality unsalted butter round her glistener before any type of entry, especially if using household tools etc ...

Shakespeare is reborn.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:40 - Dec 8 with 2795 viewsKingBony

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 4 by Captain_Sham

Love going to Brentford. Got steaming drunk in The Griffin after we drew 0-0 there back in 2000(opening day of the season - when Walter Boyd stepped on a glass and couldn't play) got on a train going the wrong way(was living in Tooting at the time) Fk knows how I got home.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2018 16:48]

Cool story bro 👍

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 12:40 - Dec 8 with 2795 viewsunion_jack

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 11:12 - Dec 8 by SgorioFruit

we will lose this game today

1-1 draw I think. Stop the rot.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:23 - Dec 8 with 2726 viewsbuilthjack

1-2

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:37 - Dec 8 with 2704 viewsairedale

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:23 - Dec 8 by builthjack

1-2

Bearing in mind your proximity to Fullers HQ Builthy, you’re obviously a hoptimist.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:44 - Dec 8 with 2689 viewsBadlands

If Potter switches to experience this will be a 0 - 3 win.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:49 - Dec 8 with 2681 viewsBadlands

Does anyone use Bet365 to watch games?
If so, is it reliable and safe?
Thanks

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 13:54 - Dec 8 with 2671 viewstheloneranger

40 years ago today, Swans won 2-0 @ Southend to go top of the old 3rd division.

Both goals scored by King Curt

Good omens for today??

Come on YJB's

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Dec 8 with 2607 viewsLeonWasGod

back to the experimenting again
(hell of a bench though!)
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 14:05]
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 8 with 2605 viewsSwansea93

Mulder
Naughton
Rodon
VdH
Olsson
Fer
Grimes
Routledge
Dyer
Mckay
McBurnie

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024