Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread 23:45 - Dec 26 with 25849 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 29 with 2313 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:35 - Dec 29 by jackrmee

kunt

Cardiff 1-0

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 29 with 2217 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Cardiff scored, fuksake.

That may just be the result that will keep them up. Early I know but the three below them I can't see getting many more until it's too late. There'll be a late flurry of unexpected results but they'll probably get a few themselves.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 29 with 2053 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 29 by union_jack

That may just be the result that will keep them up. Early I know but the three below them I can't see getting many more until it's too late. There'll be a late flurry of unexpected results but they'll probably get a few themselves.

I think you're right.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 29 with 2004 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

I think you're right.

Sadly!

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:55 - Dec 29 with 1920 viewsdickythorpe

Almost got a winner there
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 1800 viewsdickythorpe

2018.......a year to forget.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 1770 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully the second half come back doesn't detract the media from asking him what his intentions were setting the team up like that.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 1767 viewsTheKirkyLife

After the catastrophe that was the first half I'll take that.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 1751 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Sadly!

We can't be disingenuous, that's a tremendous result against a Leicester team who have picked up of late.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 29 with 1738 viewscurleigh

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Cardiff scored, fuksake.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 29 with 1719 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 29 by TheKirkyLife

After the catastrophe that was the first half I'll take that.

What a contrast compared to the 1st half. Could have won it as well.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 29 with 1701 viewstheloneranger

Why does Potter nearly always give one half to the opposition??

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 29 with 1660 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

2018.......a year to forget.

Yet another one.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 29 with 1601 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 29 by Landore_Jack

Who’d have thought we could push them back with wingers and defend better with defenders? Mind blowing stuff!
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 29 with 1598 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:58 - Dec 29 by Landore_Jack

Let's hope the second half performance is how we start and finish at Reading on Tuesday.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 29 with 1594 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Yet another one.

Fvcking Groundhog Year

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 29 with 1557 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

We can't be disingenuous, that's a tremendous result against a Leicester team who have picked up of late.

Not sure what that means, but fuk em!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 29 with 1534 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 29 by union_jack

Let's hope the second half performance is how we start and finish at Reading on Tuesday.

Apparently we're starting with Celina at centre half in a 6-1-3-1 formation

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 29 with 1517 viewsBarryTownSwam

Must be the end of the line for Harries and CBR. Ineffectual again.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 29 with 1505 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Apparently we're starting with Celina at centre half in a 6-1-3-1 formation

Playing Rush goalie

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 29 with 1440 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 29 by Captain_Sham

2 goals from corners. Fk me what a strange day.

Hell of a strange day: Spurs concede 3 at home and lose to Wolves, Leeds concede 2 at home and lose to Hull, Everton lose away to Brighton, and Cardiff win away in the PL for the first time since 2014.

Seems a fitting day to pick Routs at fullback!
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 29 with 1440 viewsGlyn1

So despite everything we've gained a point on Leeds and also gone up one place in the table, the Championship is doing my head in.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:10]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 29 with 1410 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 29 by Glyn1

So despite everything we've gained a point on Leeds and also gone up one place in the table, the Championship is doing my head in.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:10]

After going behid to a side who had lost their previous 4 games without scoring a single goal in the process. I'm finding it hard to be happy TBH

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 1358 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 29 by BarryTownSwam

Must be the end of the line for Harries and CBR. Ineffectual again.

Last time CBR started he was possibly motm.

This wasn’t about individuals, it was a momentous feck up by Potter.
The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 1271 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Wigan Athletic Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

Last time CBR started he was possibly motm.

This wasn’t about individuals, it was a momentous feck up by Potter.

I think Ian Walsh summed it up very early in the game ...

When he said he'd never seen so many Swansea players not knowing what their job was in the team, in going from defence to attack and vice versa. 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024