Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread 23:26 - Feb 14 with 32010 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 21:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 17 with 1825 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

As usual, Dan James is easily the fastest man on the pitch.

I'll repeat my unpopular opinion: Huw Jenkins deserves thanks for falling on his sword to keep the kid in SA1 on January 31, at least for the rest of the season. He is a joy to watch.

I'll say it again. Made everyone else look like they were taking a light stroll.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 17:15]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 17 with 1804 viewsAl_Bundy

Far far better... quicker and want it !!!!

Shove that up your arse Martin Allen
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 17 with 1799 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 13:34 - Feb 17 by WarwickHunt

On Freeview/Sky/Virgin etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_One_Wales

Edit: Take your time, we don't usually start playing until the second half...
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 13:48]

*coughs*
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:15 - Feb 17 with 1773 viewsjacksfullaces

the touch he took to turn the run slightly inward set up the angle .. maybe there is still a bit of magic, perhaps can rub off on the others now.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 17 with 1708 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:14 - Feb 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

I'll say it again. Made everyone else look like they were taking a light stroll.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 17:15]

With respect, you haven't a f*cking clue

All the stats, none of the emotion.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 17 with 1701 viewskarnataka

This game's far from over yet.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 17 with 1690 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:12 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

DJ's a superstar

Can’t defend that sort of pace.

£20m or no thanks Lids
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 17 with 1692 viewsmonmouth

That’s another 10m on James transfer fee right there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 17 with 1686 viewsAl_Bundy

Need to keep this intensity up... Even Naughton is facing the right way
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:19 - Feb 17 with 1671 viewsJacktheCork

That was like a young Michael Owen

Great stuff after a poor showing generally

Jerks “falling on his sword” hahaha do me a facking favour
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 1649 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:13 - Feb 17 by Libertarian

How on earth are we winning this? Absolute travesty.

I’ll take it though

And to think those scumbag owners would have sold him for peanuts, now there thoughts will be never mind we, will sell him in the summer and gain ourselves an extra couple of million to line our pockets I can not even celebrate a great goal for to long as my thoughts drift back to what there going to do to our club.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 1653 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:18 - Feb 17 by Al_Bundy

Need to keep this intensity up... Even Naughton is facing the right way

You're right because they've upped their intensity. oooh, red card!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 1653 viewstheloneranger

Stuart Attwell some ref 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 17 with 1633 viewsPegojack

Just like I said ....
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 17 with 1622 viewsjasper_T

Danny Boy
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 17 with 1604 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tell you what. Brentford fans must be absolutely fuming given the way theyve folded

Can you imagine the roles being reversed here? oofffff

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:23 - Feb 17 with 1562 viewsAl_Bundy

Foot on the gas and kill the game off !!
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:23 - Feb 17 with 1548 viewskarnataka

Who got a yellow then? I'm watching a stream with no commentary
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:25 - Feb 17 with 1500 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 17 by PozuelosSideys

Tell you what. Brentford fans must be absolutely fuming given the way theyve folded

Can you imagine the roles being reversed here? oofffff

3-1

Bizarre turn around
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:25 - Feb 17 with 1499 viewsSirjohnalot

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:21 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

Danny Boy

Bgger me again, incredible....and again !
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 17:26]
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:25 - Feb 17 with 1483 viewskarnataka

This match is nuts!!!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 17 with 1469 viewsPozuelosSideys

Now thats what we want. Superb Mr Celina

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 17 with 1455 viewsBLAZE

Holy sh*t 4-1
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 17 with 1455 viewsjasper_T

Bersant you mentalist
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:26 - Feb 17 with 1449 views34dfgdf54

Always said Roberts was class
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024