Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread 13:41 - Feb 21 with 25420 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 14:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 23 with 2994 viewslonglostjack

Rotating goalkeepers is plain daft.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 23 with 2994 viewsmonmouth

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 23 by union_jack

First thing I saw when I switched on the stream (now switched off). Ball passed around neatly, easy pass available going forward. No, went backwards! I think I heard boos from the Swansea contingent in the crowd.

Very poor.

It’s been like that throughout, only slower.

Except when we’ve given it to them obviously.

Need to come out and make a statement second half.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 23 with 2969 viewsLoyal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 23 by AnotherJohn

I've always been puzzled that so many on here mention the 0-2 loss at West Ham under Laudrup as our nadir - there have been several worse performances, including this one.

That west ham loss was the straw that broke huw and ki's back.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Feb 23 with 2926 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But he has a degree or whatever it is in motivation hasn't he? That's what I was strongly told on here when I posted something similar to what you have done there. The man is showing the transition from Swedish football with players on maybe a few hundred a week at most, to egotistical spoilt men like Dan James and others is too much for him. His achievements there are not comparable or do not carry any weight to his ability here in the English Football League.

Now why would anyone single out Dan james for such a pathetic DEFENSIVE performance?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 23 with 2894 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 23 by Archfuldogster

Scandalous performance all over. Powderpuff in the challenges, defending awful, no desire at all. Have they been out on the piss?

They're certainly playing as if they've been on a bender , and a heavy one at that.

Some/most of those players need to take a good long hard look at themselves, and the same could be said about our manager, tactics and player selection are shameful.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 23 with 2907 viewsjasper_T

Mulder has been poor and deserved to be dropped but failing to come out for that bicycle kick is exactly the type of thing he takes pelters for so if Nordfeldt can't handle it why bother?

Celina playing like a fanny again.

McBurnie can't lead a line.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 23 with 2867 viewsDippy

What is it with our first half performances?

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 23 with 2832 viewsjasper_T

Naughton as the most attacking of our midfield three is another classic Potter decision. No wonder no on can play the ball forward, he's all there is to aim for.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 23 with 2802 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Feb 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Now why would anyone single out Dan james for such a pathetic DEFENSIVE performance?

I'm singling Graham Potter out. I keep reading how he's doing a good job, some people even use the word 'excellent'. If this is him doing an excellent job then how low are we willing to let him take us before we accept this gamble hasn't paid off?

This season is the best chance we'll have in the foreseeable future of mounting a promotion push, and we have this man in charge. It's all very sad.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Feb 23 with 2788 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 23 by Dippy

What is it with our first half performances?

Worse performance since we lost 7.0 to Fulham.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 23 with 2758 viewsperplex

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 23 by The_E20

The world is ending! The world is ending!

Stop being so dramatic you clown, it,s only a game of football.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 23 with 2690 viewsLeonWasGod

Ok, just got in. Some clown on the BBC is trolling us saying 3-0, so what's the real score?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Feb 23 with 2651 viewslonglostjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm singling Graham Potter out. I keep reading how he's doing a good job, some people even use the word 'excellent'. If this is him doing an excellent job then how low are we willing to let him take us before we accept this gamble hasn't paid off?

This season is the best chance we'll have in the foreseeable future of mounting a promotion push, and we have this man in charge. It's all very sad.

Nonsense.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Feb 23 with 2634 viewsperplex

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 23 by jack2jack

Doing alright then are we?

Just practice for the relegation fight next season.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Feb 23 with 2618 viewsOldjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 23 by LeonWasGod

Ok, just got in. Some clown on the BBC is trolling us saying 3-0, so what's the real score?

go back out ffs !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Feb 23 with 2592 viewsjack2jack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Feb 23 by LeonWasGod

3-0
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Feb 23 with 2494 viewsunion_jack

Real aren’t playing TIL tomorrow probably but they’ll undoubtedly do better than us😏

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 23 with 2475 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Feb 23 by Oldjack

go back out ffs !

Doesn't sound like that worked the first time round! What's occurring - individual errors, or they just want it more?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 23 with 2463 viewsWxmJax

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Away from the footy for a minute, you haven't commented. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

https://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/237676/chris-davies-mp/#14

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 23 with 2431 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 23 by LeonWasGod

Doesn't sound like that worked the first time round! What's occurring - individual errors, or they just want it more?

Their 3rd was an overhead kick. Bloody cheek!
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Feb 23 with 2406 viewscockneyswan

Swans Players believing thier own hype, thinking they are superstars now 😡
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 23 with 2353 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 23 by LeonWasGod

Both.
In fact we weren't passing forward hardly at all.
In the second half you can see why, our passing is abysmal.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 23 with 2352 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 23 by airedale

Their 3rd was an overhead kick. Bloody cheek!

Oh great, we rarely travel well but that's taking the piss.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 23 with 2308 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Routledge on for John.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 23 with 2288 viewsCaptain_Sham

Brentford bumming Hull.. funny old game.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024