Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread 18:27 - Mar 14 with 38207 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 14:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:13 - Mar 16 with 2983 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:05 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It didn't help. Look at him for the first goal, standing around on the edge of the box contributing nothing. Silva was free for a number of seconds yet he made no attempt to do anything about it until the ball fell at his feet.

There u go, a good post but no-one pays any attention because you're u.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:27 - Mar 16 with 2877 viewsSmellyplumz

Football is totally bent

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:27 - Mar 16 with 2878 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:45 - Mar 16 by Badlands

All I can say is - wonderful effort ruined by Mariner (and not for the first time).

Have to agree , he is one of the half a doz of the inner circle who favour the big guns.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:30 - Mar 16 with 2856 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:27 - Mar 16 by Smellyplumz

Football is totally bent

Wonder how much that ref was offered?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:31 - Mar 16 with 2849 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:13 - Mar 16 by Treforys_Jack

There u go, a good post but no-one pays any attention because you're u.

But....we beat the c*nts, fair and square and were cheated out of it, so what he says isj just shit, intended to just create heat before light, as the w*nky tiresome alter ego that this identity has been from the start. Just like That brad bobbly shit, just get areal life you utter total complete pAir of arseholes. Just look at yourselves. Sad as f*ck.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 20:41]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:33 - Mar 16 with 2830 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:02 - Mar 16 by Dorothy

How much time have you wasted replying?

About 20 seconds while waiting for interviews.

Given I knew all the words and how to spell them without looking them up.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:39 - Mar 16 with 2785 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:03 - Mar 16 by sainthelens

Feeling far from fantastic tbh. Apart from robbed of a childhood dream of an fa cup semi-final, to have seen our youngsters and Dan James sprinting all over Wembley would have been summit else. I feel like we've lost the semi-final...And we wernt even in it !

I feel fantastic about the performance. The result we were cheated out of.

Such is the way of modern day football. VAR only works in the favour of the ‘smaller’ club hence why the FA chose not to use it. The big clubs get the decisions on the pitch every single time.

Man City know they cheated. We know they cheated. Everyone watching knows they cheated.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:40 - Mar 16 with 2779 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:29 - Mar 16 by mart6

efffing hell Mart .........top post.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 2759 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:43 - Mar 16 by monmouth

Cheated of course. I think I’ve had it with this shit. I mean what is the point? Total bollocks. Well done lads. It was already decided you couldn’t win. That’s the way it is.

But....why not play like that for 38 games? You’d be 15 points clear, and that is far more valuable.,

That's the frustrating thing isn't it Mon? We can go from awesome to hopeless in the space of a match. The league is a slog, so I can imagine it's hard to keep it going. Maybe that's harder with a young squad, dunno.

I knew in the week we had at least one eye on today and would play far better today than we did at West Brom. Hard to take that we'd be in the semis if not for useless officials (let's face it, we're unlikely to get in the POs).

On the plus side, Celina's goal is going to live in the memory for a long time. Back to front in about 6 passes, straight through a top class team. You won't see much better.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:43 - Mar 16 with 2755 viewsWingstandwood

https://twitter.com/henrywinter?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5E

Profound opinion(s) from Henry Winter!

Argus!

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Mar 16 with 2737 viewsSwansea93

Such a great effort by the young ones, very proud of that performance.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MundialMag/status/1106977345297108993

Enjoy that goal again.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Mar 16 with 2734 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:09 - Mar 16 by theloneranger

Nope, I think you're giving your age away by your reply 😂

You can buy them brand new this minute 👍

Rover the dog.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 21:07 - Mar 16 with 2632 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see so many youngsters in the East stand today. Hopefully they will support us in the future.
Has the official attendance been posted yet?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 21:46 - Mar 16 with 2455 viewsTenbySwan

Absolutely fantastic performance.

Shocking decisions. I was in the South stand today and could see a good tackle from Carter Vickerz for the pen decision from there! How the gell the ref saw that as a pen.

We had Asoro and Declan John as subs though, they had Aguero and Sterling.

So near though and very hard to take.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 22:03 - Mar 16 with 2393 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope Manchester United win as I can't see any other side beating Manchester City, who really do not deserve to still be in the competition.

Warning....Spoiler Alert

Oh dear, someone's not going to be happy. And they'd saved up their money for Wembley tickets as well. Losing against someone who even Cardiff recently beat doesn't help either

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 22:09 - Mar 16 with 2368 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 22:03 - Mar 16 by WxmJax

Warning....Spoiler Alert

Oh dear, someone's not going to be happy. And they'd saved up their money for Wembley tickets as well. Losing against someone who even Cardiff recently beat doesn't help either

We could have bastard won this, and we should have a chance. Really annoyed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 22:38 - Mar 16 with 2291 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Mar 16 by Brad_Bobbly

And we’ve lost against absolute sh*t this season in the amazing Sky Bet Championship.

Talk about clutching at straws...

I wish you would stop stating “we” when referring to Swansea. It’s been obvious from your first post your a WUM who supports another team.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 22:50 - Mar 16 with 2249 viewsLuther27

Really gutted at the result...but very proud of my team. I'm amazed we lasted seven years in the Premiership officiated by the most incompetent bias bunch of bstds it's been my misfortune to watch.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 23:03 - Mar 16 with 2213 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 17:24 - Mar 16 by airedale

Never fails to amaze me how quick Walker is.

Dan James made him look an idiot many times. Especially when he gave walker 5 yards start, pushed the ball past him and then pi££Ed past him. Very ordinary Walker.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 00:12 - Mar 17 with 2088 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 19:17 - Mar 16 by TheKirkyLife

Doesn't hurt to be objective, dude. Better than the 3-0 drubbing I predicted before the match ahahaha

To say that we were robbed by the officials is insane though, red mist because we were 2-0 up you know? The only goal out of those three I got a real problem with was the Aguero goal which certainly looked offside to me.

Hopefully we can take the positives from this and convert it into a decent end of the season - that second goal was a beauty!

Another WUM then
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 00:26 - Mar 17 with 2066 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 23:03 - Mar 16 by builthjack

Dan James made him look an idiot many times. Especially when he gave walker 5 yards start, pushed the ball past him and then pi££Ed past him. Very ordinary Walker.

Did anybody notice Walker deliberately stand on Celina's ankle just before we scored out 2nd goal ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 00:28 - Mar 17 with 2060 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 00:26 - Mar 17 by theloneranger

Did anybody notice Walker deliberately stand on Celina's ankle just before we scored out 2nd goal ??

Didn't think it looked deliberate.
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 06:11 - Mar 17 with 1917 viewsSwans22

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 20:33 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

About 20 seconds while waiting for interviews.

Given I knew all the words and how to spell them without looking them up.

I agree with you, why bother though?

Go on Bony ban and delete all my posts, you are such a big man.

I’ve been on this site a lot longer than you and met most, but go on son 😂
The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 07:59 - Mar 17 with 1852 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 06:11 - Mar 17 by Swans22

I agree with you, why bother though?

Go on Bony ban and delete all my posts, you are such a big man.

I’ve been on this site a lot longer than you and met most, but go on son 😂

Why do you keep on signing up to this site under multiple user names just to reply to someone Dorothy?

It's bizarre.

If you kept to one name so we know who you are then it will be fine.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Man City FA Cup 1/4 Final Match Day Thread on 08:58 - Mar 17 with 1768 viewsCockneyswanthe2nd

Yep 😡😔 but in truth were used to this as Swansea supporters 😔😔 and worse still the players and the club are used to this kind of inconsistency. But outside of Swansea this morning it is yesterday’s news and everyone has forgot about it. If you did not have my family’s tie to the swans possibly you would not be taking such an interest in it. Sadly that is what the rest of the uk / world 🌍 react like. Even myself with other teams. By the time the semi between Man City vs whoever is played. It will only be people who have a link to Swansea will remember how much we were robbed and that it should be us who is playing in that semi and not Man City. 😔 come on you Swannnnnnnns.
I sent this to my brother in law who is a Liverpool supporter living in Dublin
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024