Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:59 - Nov 5 with 38884 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 9 with 2041 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Nov 9 by airedale

My stream is 5 mins behind.

Have you got the two Wednesday fan louts on commentary?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 9 with 2019 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 9 by jackrabbit

Nearly 15 mins gone and Swans haven’t put 2 passes together Can’t get the ball and can’t keep it if we do get it. Need to settle down and play some football.

Playing well last ten.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 9 with 2012 viewsMrSwerve

Shocking atmosphere there. Travelling Swans doing well.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 9 with 1986 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Nov 9 by pencoedjack

Not sure if it’s the stream I’m watching but the co commentator is like a throw back to the 70s.

They are battering us

What stream you watching ? I get nowt on the the stream posted by Fans dad.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Nov 9 with 1934 viewsDippy

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 9 by Badlands

They're funny

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 9 with 1838 viewspencoedjack

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

I’m useless mate I have the game Iptv & watching on I follow
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Nov 9 with 1821 viewsNotLoyal

Swans TV, 15 notes a month is a no brainer at the moment.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 9 with 1810 viewsTheKirkyLife

We're looking shocking fair play.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Nov 9 with 1807 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Nov 9 by Badlands

Yeah, and one of their grannies doing the camera work.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 9 with 1773 viewsBadlands

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Nov 9 by Flashberryjack

Working fine for me!
I take it back - just had a series of virus attack messages.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 15:34]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 9 with 1759 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How was that not a passback to keeper?
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 9 with 1756 viewsNotLoyal

We are doing OK, I'm not sure what people expect.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Nov 9 with 1672 viewskarnataka

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

How was that not a passback to keeper?

Deemed unintentional I guess, was more of a deflection
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 9 with 1567 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk Aye McKayew

Its just a ride.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 9 with 1563 viewsMrSwerve

GOAAAAAAAAAAAL AYEW

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 9 with 1564 viewskarnataka

Living dangerously, can't clear our lines
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 9 with 1550 viewsTheKirkyLife

Should be 1-0 for sure.

EDIT: EYYYYYYYYY if you don't take your chances!!!
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 15:37]
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 9 with 1526 viewsNotLoyal

1-0 swans, aren't we awful.

OK I've changed it.

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 9 with 1514 viewsPozuelosSideys

heehee

looks like we brought our black mask and swag bag with us again

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 9 with 1513 viewsJohnw102

Viprow seff wed stream online good picture home fans com.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Nov 9 with 1489 viewsphact0rri

see camouflage! if we were wearing a real kit that would have been seen.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Nov 9 with 1467 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nice gift from their goalkeeper LOL
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Nov 9 with 1468 viewsswan65split

I dont beleeeeeeve it!
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Nov 9 with 1454 viewsairedale

The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Nov 9 by MrSwerve

GOAAAAAAAAAAAL AYEW

Great, I’ll look forward to that.
The Official Sheffield Wednesday vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Nov 9 with 1415 viewsmonmouth

Yes F**k off

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024