Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour manifesto 19:10 - Nov 21 with 32301 viewsFlashberryjack

Absolute fantastic, Corbyn will win the General Election by a country mile with this manifesto.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50497288

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Labour manifesto on 18:32 - Nov 30 with 1643 viewsmonmouth

Labour manifesto on 18:24 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

Well the BBC has already capitulated by allowing Johnson on Marr tomorrow after previously saying it won’t happen unless he agrees to the Neil interview so it’s already begun.

And they’ll spend all the time taking about London Bridge and ‘future toughness’ rather than making him look like the dribbling Ames’s he is and the chaos his shit party has created.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Labour manifesto on 18:39 - Nov 30 with 1628 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour manifesto on 18:32 - Nov 30 by monmouth

And they’ll spend all the time taking about London Bridge and ‘future toughness’ rather than making him look like the dribbling Ames’s he is and the chaos his shit party has created.

While all the while ignoring and probably not being challenged on the fact that his party has been in power for a decade and has done nothing to change the “soft” sentencing policies everyone suddenly thinks are woefully inadequate.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 18:39]

Poll: Tory leader

Labour manifesto on 19:35 - Nov 30 with 1589 viewslondonlisa2001

Labour manifesto on 18:21 - Nov 30 by monmouth

Expect increasing hysteria, lies, pandering and rabid slavering from all the right wing media and Kuensberg/Peston.

Indeed.

Although it’s my understanding that there exists a ‘magic bullet’ which may or may not be released if needed.
Labour manifesto on 19:42 - Nov 30 with 1584 viewsCatullus

Labour manifesto on 17:27 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

It neither surprises nor doesn’t surprise me.

Who are you planning on voting for?

I've already said, do pay attention anyway, if there is a decent looking independent they'll get my vote, if not I'll spoil the ballot paper by writing 'none of the above' on it. It's Aberavon so Labour will probably win anyway.

I have just looked and the indy is Capt Beany so spoilt ballot it is. The Plaid Candidate has a son called Cassius who is a boxer, well named eh.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Labour manifesto on 19:44 - Nov 30 with 1582 viewsDarran

Labour manifesto on 19:42 - Nov 30 by Catullus

I've already said, do pay attention anyway, if there is a decent looking independent they'll get my vote, if not I'll spoil the ballot paper by writing 'none of the above' on it. It's Aberavon so Labour will probably win anyway.

I have just looked and the indy is Capt Beany so spoilt ballot it is. The Plaid Candidate has a son called Cassius who is a boxer, well named eh.

The Plaid candidate is a very nice man and Beany has done and still does a hell of a lot for charity. Don’t spoil it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour manifesto on 19:59 - Nov 30 with 1556 viewsCatullus

Labour manifesto on 19:44 - Nov 30 by Darran

The Plaid candidate is a very nice man and Beany has done and still does a hell of a lot for charity. Don’t spoil it.

I'm not knocking Beany, he's raised a lot of money but he's no chance of winning. I'm spoiling it because the only parties with a chance of forming a government aren't fit to do so, in my opinion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Labour manifesto on 20:29 - Nov 30 with 1536 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour manifesto on 19:42 - Nov 30 by Catullus

You’re going to deliberately spoil your ballot paper?

You sanctimonious fûcking twât.
Labour manifesto on 21:14 - Nov 30 with 1512 viewsDr_Winston

Labour manifesto on 19:44 - Nov 30 by Darran

Jimmy Saville did a lot for charity.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Labour manifesto on 21:15 - Nov 30 with 1506 viewsDarran

Labour manifesto on 21:14 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

Jimmy Saville did a lot for charity.

That’s just plain silly. There are nice people out there mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Labour manifesto on 01:07 - Dec 1 with 1459 viewsEbo

The real reason Boris Johnson did not attend the Channel 4 Climate Change debate is because he was attending the unveiling of a statue of antisemite and Nazi sympathizer Nancy Astor in Plymouth, 200 miles away.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/boris-johnson-makes-secret-v

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Labour manifesto on 09:31 - Dec 1 with 1399 viewsbluey_the_blue

From the article you cited...

Whilst Labour Sutton and Devonport candidate Luke Pollard took aim at the PM for trying to hog the limelight.

"Today was a day about Nancy Astor and Plymouth," he said.

"It shouldn’t be about the Prime Minister trying time steal the limelight for party political gain.

"Sad that on a day when all political parties stood together to remember Nancy Astor, the PM has sought to win political points out of it."

So are you also saying the Labour PPC and indeed Plymouth are all racists too? Can you point to the campaign against the statue?

Desperate.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 9:36]
Labour manifesto on 09:36 - Dec 1 with 1396 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour manifesto on 09:31 - Dec 1 by bluey_the_blue

From the article you cited...

Whilst Labour Sutton and Devonport candidate Luke Pollard took aim at the PM for trying to hog the limelight.

"Today was a day about Nancy Astor and Plymouth," he said.

"It shouldn’t be about the Prime Minister trying time steal the limelight for party political gain.

"Sad that on a day when all political parties stood together to remember Nancy Astor, the PM has sought to win political points out of it."

So are you also saying the Labour PPC and indeed Plymouth are all racists too? Can you point to the campaign against the statue?

Desperate.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 9:36]

"Desparate".

Your spelling is almost as bad as your comprehension.
Labour manifesto on 09:37 - Dec 1 with 1391 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 09:36 - Dec 1 by WarwickHunt

"Desparate".

Your spelling is almost as bad as your comprehension.

That's not what was written ;)
Labour manifesto on 09:40 - Dec 1 with 1391 viewsWarwickHunt

Labour manifesto on 09:37 - Dec 1 by bluey_the_blue

That's not what was written ;)

At least you can edit...
Labour manifesto on 09:42 - Dec 1 with 1385 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 09:40 - Dec 1 by WarwickHunt

At least you can edit...

That's a scurrilous accusation.
Labour manifesto on 14:22 - Dec 1 with 1331 viewsjackrmee

So...
How do I find out how best to use my vote?
I've obviously heard about this tactical voting lark, but how do I work out which way to tactically vote, if at all?
Cheers

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Labour manifesto on 14:23 - Dec 1 with 1323 viewsHighjack

Labour manifesto on 14:22 - Dec 1 by jackrmee

So...
I've obviously heard about this tactical voting lark, but how do I work out which way to tactically vote, if at all?
Cheers

Just google your constituency, and based on the results of the last election vote for whoever has the best chance of winning over the party you don’t want to win.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour manifesto on 14:26 - Dec 1 with 1315 viewsHighjack

Labour manifesto on 14:23 - Dec 1 by Highjack

Just google your constituency, and based on the results of the last election vote for whoever has the best chance of winning over the party you don’t want to win.

As an example, if a person wanted Labour out of Neath they could tactically vote for the Conservatives, but they’d have to do it about 13,000 times.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Labour manifesto on 14:34 - Dec 1 with 1306 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour manifesto on 14:22 - Dec 1 by jackrmee

So...
Cheers

Here you go.

https://tactical.vote/

Labour manifesto on 15:06 - Dec 1 with 1271 viewsjackrmee

Labour manifesto on 14:34 - Dec 1 by exiledclaseboy

Here you go.

https://tactical.vote/

Ah right, so I'm in Llanelli, which isn't a marginal seat, so no tactics needed right?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Labour manifesto on 15:17 - Dec 1 with 1266 viewsLohengrin

Labour manifesto on 15:06 - Dec 1 by jackrmee

Ah right, so I'm in Llanelli, which isn't a marginal seat, so no tactics needed right?

You could always grow a beard and become a bomb-throwing Anarchist.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour manifesto on 16:00 - Dec 1 with 1235 viewsbluey_the_blue

Modern politics.

Nothing there to vote for with regards to opposition parties, just to vote against Tories...
Labour manifesto on 16:01 - Dec 1 with 1229 viewsexiledclaseboy

Labour manifesto on 16:00 - Dec 1 by bluey_the_blue

Modern politics.

Nothing there to vote for with regards to opposition parties, just to vote against Tories...

It’s not modern, I’ve been doing it for years. And our system makes this sort of thing necessary.

Labour manifesto on 16:25 - Dec 1 with 1212 viewsHighjack

Labour manifesto on 15:06 - Dec 1 by jackrmee

Yes so like countless millions around this country your vote means literally f all.

Labour manifesto on 16:31 - Dec 1 with 1200 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour manifesto on 16:01 - Dec 1 by exiledclaseboy

It’s not modern, I’ve been doing it for years. And our system makes this sort of thing necessary.

You'd think with the boundaries disproportionately helping Labour, tactical voting wouldn't be necessary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024