Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread 17:13 - Dec 22 with 32958 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 14:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 26 with 2039 viewsdobjack2

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Apologies. I get cranky when we are getting stuffed

No probs.

Needed to frustrate them in this game, now going the way I dreaded.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Dec 26 with 2025 viewstheloneranger

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 26 by jojaca

Brentford boss has got Steve Cooper in his pocket.

... And to think we beat these 3 times last season, scoring 9 goals in the process.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 26 with 2009 views34dfgdf54

Byers must have photos of Cooper in uncompromising positions
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 26 with 1991 viewswestside

We don't look physically strong or fit enough to compete
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 26 with 1973 viewsjasper_T

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Byers must have photos of Cooper in uncompromising positions

Surridge must have the compromising ones.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 26 with 1964 viewsBadlands

Roberts, Byers, Wilmot, Woodman, Surridge, ref ...Get them off.

back line with Cabango and Wlmot need Naghton to add experience.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 26 with 1910 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We are just giving the ball away too often and too cheaply.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 26 with 1822 viewsLuther27

I suppose we'd better get use to the idea that this is us now....probably a lot less experience at the start of next season.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 26 with 1812 viewsWarwickHunt

How the fûck was that offside? 😂
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 26 with 1803 viewsJohnw102

Need to get AA more in the game if we are going to do anything 2nd half.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 26 with 1737 viewskarnataka

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

The replay showed about 4 defenders playing him several yards onside
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 26 with 1726 viewsunion_jack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 26 by BLAZE

We've scored more from corners this season that I can remember for a long long time. Of all the reasons to complain, that ain't one of them...

Agreed, but they’ve not come from inventive, training ground moves as far as I recall. My point is that the training ground moves don’t involve anything that will take the opposition by surprise.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 26 with 1656 views34dfgdf54

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Surridge’s first touch would have been in the stand anyway he looks absolutely awful today.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 26 with 1642 viewsOneill_77

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 26 by monmouth

This is very uncomfortable viewing at the moment. Why the hell isnt Naughton at right back? Roberts is invisible. And when is Rodon back?

It’ll take a miracle to get out of this without an absolute pasting. I suppose at least it is miracle time of year.

Roberts is far worse than invisible, he's a huge liability in many ways. Relies on his pace to get him out of trouble. Naughton far cleverer and effective.

They are targeting his flank incessantly. Change it now. (case in point as we speak..)
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 26 with 1639 viewslidojack

There are so many passengers in this team. What makes it worse is that 3 of them currently make up our centre midfield.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 26 with 1588 viewsCaptain_Sham

Byers name was not mentioned until the 35 minute of comms. He is fking useless.

Its just a ride.

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 26 with 1576 viewsjasper_T

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 26 by lidojack

There are so many passengers in this team. What makes it worse is that 3 of them currently make up our centre midfield.

Carroll and Grimes our only players who look up to it.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 26 with 1557 viewsunion_jack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 26 by Oneill_77

Roberts is far worse than invisible, he's a huge liability in many ways. Relies on his pace to get him out of trouble. Naughton far cleverer and effective.

They are targeting his flank incessantly. Change it now. (case in point as we speak..)

They have so much room on the left side it’s unreal. And they’re allowed to cut in and make yardage into the penalty area.

Contrast this with Celina at the other end!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 with 1525 views34dfgdf54

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 26 by jasper_T

Oh right.

Both been awful from what I’ve seen.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 15:51]
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 26 with 1502 viewsCooperman

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 26 by jasper_T

None of them look up for it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 26 with 1471 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 26 by union_jack

They have so much room on the left side it’s unreal. And they’re allowed to cut in and make yardage into the penalty area.

Contrast this with Celina at the other end!!!

Whos is supposed to supporting Roberts?
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 26 with 1471 viewskarnataka

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 26 by lidojack

I don't think Grimes is doing too badly although we know he could do far better, but I can't remember who the other 2 are at the moment and I've just watched the whole of the first half. Enough said.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 26 with 1419 viewsBadlands

Looking at replays of their first goal ... How was Roberts being dragged around by the shirt to prevent him getting to the goal scorer not a foul?
Brentford are far more industrious and far better prepared.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 1397 viewsjojaca

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Surridge’s first touch would have been in the stand anyway he looks absolutely awful today.

For too easy for Brentford, powder puff stuff from us. I am going to give up on watching second half, there is no fight in this team.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 1390 viewsCopaMundial

Get Celina off, he’s got fackin Tourette’s of the Feet,Connor windmill arms can do One as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024