Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread 17:13 - Dec 22 with 32658 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 14:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 26 with 2013 viewslifelong

It’s going to be a painful. Afternoon.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:28 - Dec 26 with 2011 viewsFlashberryjack

2- nil game over.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 26 with 1963 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 26 by Johnw102

Sky Sports biased or what?

Their bias is astonishing. Their lack of knowledge regards Swansea City displays a complete lack of knowledge.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 26 with 1959 viewsGlastonbury

Defending of highest quality again
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 26 with 1942 viewsBrynCartwright

What a load of feckin gash! We just have no defense.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 26 with 1934 viewsdickythorpe

Grimes isn't vocal......he's a mute!!!!
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 with 1909 viewsjamiewales

God we are awful
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 with 1903 viewsGaz_M

Wilmot, who has been described on here as the saviour to turn out fortunes around, yet again showing just how poor a defender he is.

Absolutely nowhere near the class of VDH, or for that matter Rodon. Two goals he's completely lost his man.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 with 1898 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Our rookie defence is looking exactly that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 with 1897 viewsCooperman

Wilmot having a mare. Two CB’s should never concede from that position against a lone striker.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 with 1890 viewsWxmJax

I hate us being on the telly.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 with 1877 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 26 by NotLoyal

Their bias is astonishing. Their lack of knowledge regards Swansea City displays a complete lack of knowledge.

They don't rate us and we're hardly pulling up any trees in this division.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 26 with 1872 views34dfgdf54

I’m normally first to moan but credit where it’s due this Brentford side are very, very good.

We are miles behind at the moment. I remember them calling for the managers head after we beat them at theirs last year so we need to be patient I suppose.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 26 with 1847 viewsdobjack2

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah but because that’s what I said isn’t it?

I wasn’t disagreeing with you.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:32 - Dec 26 with 1781 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Definitely missing VDH.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 26 with 1759 viewsjojaca

Brentford boss has got Steve Cooper in his pocket.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 26 with 1741 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Carroll giving the ball away with his passing.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 26 with 1724 viewssainthelens

What we all knew and feared. The squad is so thin its embarrassing.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 26 with 1718 views34dfgdf54

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Dec 26 by dobjack2

I wasn’t disagreeing with you.

Apologies. I get cranky when we are getting stuffed
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 26 with 1689 viewsWxmJax

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:29 - Dec 26 by NotLoyal

It's not bias, he just said the better teams, Cardiff Leeds Fulham. It's just being a bit twp

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 26 with 1653 viewsunion_jack

I think all we do in training is little passing drills so we look neat on the pitch. We don’t then have time for defensive moves, or crossing, or set piece combinations. I think Cooper is do fixated in maintaining the so called Swansea Way he’s losing sight of the other aspects of the game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 26 with 1636 viewsjojaca

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:33 - Dec 26 by jojaca

Brentford boss has got Steve Cooper in his pocket.

3-5-2 switch for me, Naughton on for Byers to help two young centre half's, Surridge and Ayew up top.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 26 with 1614 views34dfgdf54

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 26 by union_jack

I think all we do in training is little passing drills so we look neat on the pitch. We don’t then have time for defensive moves, or crossing, or set piece combinations. I think Cooper is do fixated in maintaining the so called Swansea Way he’s losing sight of the other aspects of the game.

Bloody hell if he is then he isn’t doing it well, we are hoof merchants.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 26 with 1613 viewsBLAZE

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 26 by union_jack

Cooper take note. That corner was a training ground move not just a hit and hope.

We've scored more from corners this season that I can remember for a long long time. Of all the reasons to complain, that ain't one of them...
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 26 with 1558 viewsmonmouth

This is very uncomfortable viewing at the moment. Why the hell isnt Naughton at right back? Roberts is invisible. And when is Rodon back?

It’ll take a miracle to get out of this without an absolute pasting. I suppose at least it is miracle time of year.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024