Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread 17:13 - Dec 22 with 32652 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 14:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 2102 viewslonglostjack

The only positive is that some of the pressing has been decent. Our defending is a shambles.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 2097 viewsWarwickHunt

Borja for Surridge, Naughton for Roberts and Kalulu for Byers.

NOW please.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 2075 viewsBadlands

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 26 by karnataka

I don't think Grimes is doing too badly although we know he could do far better, but I can't remember who the other 2 are at the moment and I've just watched the whole of the first half. Enough said.

Less bad than usual but some of his pass are hot harder than any of our players can shoot.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 26 with 2078 viewsmonmouth

They need to be beaten with the ugly stick at half time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 26 with 1985 views34dfgdf54

That ball for the second goal was a nightmare to defend, there’s a few harsh comments on here.

We are poor though, no pace, going forward we are pretty much a non entity. Branford look a very good side though and miles ahead of us in terms of progress. It is what it is, f*ck it.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 1964 viewsOneill_77

Ayew has to play box to box in the middle - from as deep as he feels appropriate, driving through making stuff happen.

Tom C needs to sit deep in front of Wilmot/Cabango - doing a Leon.

Grimes to push on ahead of Tom C.

Surridge needs to be the energetic peripheral roamer around Ayew, working far harder to shut down and pick up Ayew's gifts.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 1964 viewsjack_lord

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Borja for Surridge, Naughton for Roberts and Kalulu for Byers.

NOW please.

I'd bring Borja on but push either Surridge or Borja back to midfield and get one of those light weights off.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 1952 viewsunion_jack

Who’s this bloke in the studio? Nothing like a bit of balance from Sky😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 1952 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 26 by union_jack

They have so much room on the left side it’s unreal. And they’re allowed to cut in and make yardage into the penalty area.

Contrast this with Celina at the other end!!!

Celina is a very skillful player...sadly he has the guts of a frightened mouse.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 26 with 1931 viewstheloneranger

What the fvck Cooper sees from the touchline I don't know ...

His favourite film must be "Eyes Wide Shut"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 26 with 1900 viewsTimTtam

Brentford are a very good team.

Shocking defending for the goals. The first was identical to one we conceded against West Brom. Poor Wilmot and Cabango are having to deal with Brentford waltzing through our non-existent press in midfield.

In terms of our attacking performance though, I'm not unhappy. In the sense that we're not playing as badly as a 2-0 deficit would suggest. Celina is looking really good, and Bidwell is finding him and going well too. Grimes is doing less sideways and backwards passes. Surridge is getting into good positions but just lacks end product.

No idea what Carrol and Byers are doing though. Carrol did get the ball a bit more towards the end, but where the hell is Byers? Disappointing after having a decent game against Luton. Not sure if Roberts is solely to blame for Brentford attacking his side with ease.

I can see us getting 1 or 2 goals potentially, but I don't know how we will stop Brentford from scoring 5.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 16:03]

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 1862 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This isn't much different to how we were playing in August. We've just run out of luck.

It's such a shame we've wasted this squad on such a poor coach.

This is what he's getting out of a squad with the likes of Andre Ayew. How many points do you think he'll get next season with a weaker squad? I'd be surprised if it's more than 35.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 26 with 1818 viewsicecoldjack

Clear to see Robert's was being targeted from 20 mins on, if Cooper had a Brain then it would be to place Ayew up top and make the flanks more combative, andre cannot be everywhere so his best position today was up top.

As for our defending, absolute joke . Feeble is the best word to describe that effort, nice passing in patches but no end product, slow in deed and thought yet again.

I live in hope for the 2 nd half !
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 26 with 1830 viewsEbo

No wonder Birch was giving out free booze!

Ah well another birthday the swans have lost on. Can’t remember the last time swans won on my birthday !

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 with 1806 viewsBadlands

Gamble needed
Naughton for Wilmot
ROutledge for Celina
Kalulu from Surridge.

Only allowed 3 subs or I'd add Borja and Nordfeldt
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 16:05]

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 with 1805 views34dfgdf54

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 26 by Ebo

No wonder Birch was giving out free booze!

Ah well another birthday the swans have lost on. Can’t remember the last time swans won on my birthday !

Same here mate. It’s a sickener.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 with 1796 viewsGlastonbury

I look forward to watching the game and then I feel so angry at the way we concede it's hard to shake that feeling then for rest of the day We are left with kids who are not experienced / good enough and managers finding their feet At well
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 26 with 1772 viewsunion_jack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This isn't much different to how we were playing in August. We've just run out of luck.

This is what he's getting out of a squad with the likes of Andre Ayew. How many points do you think he'll get next season with a weaker squad? I'd be surprised if it's more than 35.

Let’s concern ourselves with this season first. You will have a point though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 26 with 1764 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 26 by TimTtam

Brentford are a very good team.

Shocking defending for the goals. The first was identical to one we conceded against West Brom. Poor Wilmot and Cabango are having to deal with Brentford waltzing through our non-existent press in midfield.

In terms of our attacking performance though, I'm not unhappy. In the sense that we're not playing as badly as a 2-0 deficit would suggest. Celina is looking really good, and Bidwell is finding him and going well too. Grimes is doing less sideways and backwards passes. Surridge is getting into good positions but just lacks end product.

No idea what Carrol and Byers are doing though. Carrol did get the ball a bit more towards the end, but where the hell is Byers? Disappointing after having a decent game against Luton. Not sure if Roberts is solely to blame for Brentford attacking his side with ease.

I can see us getting 1 or 2 goals potentially, but I don't know how we will stop Brentford from scoring 5.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 16:03]

Why have Celina, who is a goal scorer, taking free kicks etc when Grimes can also take them?
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Dec 26 with 1771 viewsvetchonian

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes a bit like Man U letting Solskjer loose on their squad

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 1727 viewsBadlands

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 1712 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How long before Cooper makes a sub?
75 minutes, 80 minutes or 85 minutes and how many subs will he make whole game?
1, 2 or 3?
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 26 with 1672 viewsOneill_77

If you were the manager right now how would you get the best out of today's squad, esp how would you utilise Ayew ?
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 26 with 1635 viewscentrestandswan

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

None of them look up for it.

our midfield about as strong as a wet paper bag in a monsoon.The commentators are slightly biased 🤨.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 26 with 1621 viewsbluenile

It must be a Xmas competition in how many passes we can make to opposition players?? FFS!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024