Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread 17:13 - Dec 22 with 32653 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 14:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:04 - Dec 26 with 3054 viewsbuilthjack

Play to our potential and we can get a result.
It depends what Swansea team turn up.
Leave at 9.30, come on the Swans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:42 - Dec 26 with 3009 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:27 - Dec 25 by Jack123

Just in case anyone doesn't know, looks like if you are with sky/virgin, the sports channels are currently showing for free. I saw an advert the other day, and it seemed at the time it was applicable to sky users only, but no, all free for me on virgin as well, think it's for 2 days, so should cover the game tomorrow.. :)

Cheers bud, so no subscription needed then???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:46 - Dec 26 with 3004 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:06 - Dec 23 by Dr_Winston

Be surprised if we don't take a WBAesque kicking.

If they've got any balls (after the lesson this lot gave us at home) this game should be viewed as a perfect opportunity to exact revenge. 0-1 Ayew (we seem to be as freescoring as a John Hollins side ATM.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 10:08 - Dec 26 with 2897 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:42 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Cheers bud, so no subscription needed then???

Yes no subs needed today.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:04 - Dec 26 with 2429 viewsThrasher6

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 26 with 2428 viewsTenbySwan

Looking on sofa Score Swans 9/2:for a win today!
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:13 - Dec 26 with 2358 viewskarnataka

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 26 by TenbySwan

Looking on sofa Score Swans 9/2:for a win today!

I'll be looking from behind the sofa!
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Dec 26 with 2337 viewsunion_jack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:04 - Dec 26 by Thrasher6

Again, Peterson nowhere to be seen. Anyone know why?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:38 - Dec 26 with 2191 viewscontroversial_jack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Dec 26 by union_jack

Maybe, because he's not good enough.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:43 - Dec 26 with 2151 viewslonglostjack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Dec 26 by union_jack

Same with Dyer, Routledge and Dhanda.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Dec 26 with 2132 viewsGlyn1

The good news is that it's stopped raining. I live about 3 miles from Brentford's ground so this is the perfect Boxing Day fixture for me if we were't going to lose 3-0 :(

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Dec 26 with 2090 views34dfgdf54

VDH injured in warm up.

Wilmot in, Routs bench
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Dec 26 with 2051 viewsFireboy2

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

VDH injured in warm up.

Wilmot in, Routs bench

Oh fvck
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:52 - Dec 26 with 2021 viewsTimTtam

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:48 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

VDH injured in warm up.

Wilmot in, Routs bench

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:54 - Dec 26 with 1995 viewsOldjack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:44 - Dec 26 by Glyn1

The good news is that it's stopped raining. I live about 3 miles from Brentford's ground so this is the perfect Boxing Day fixture for me if we were't going to lose 3-0 :(

A right happy bastard you are ,,2-3 just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:55 - Dec 26 with 1973 viewsLuther27

VDH injured in warm up.

Wilmot in, Routs bench

Well...let's see how it goes. Any idea what happened to VDH?
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:56 - Dec 26 with 1942 viewskarnataka

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Dec 26 by Fireboy2

Oh fvck

So we've got a 19 year old and a 20 year old as our central defensive partnership! Sink or swim time boys! You can do it!
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Dec 26 with 1890 viewsWarwickHunt

Wilmot and Bidwell to score. Bidwell’s might be an own goal though...
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Dec 26 with 1853 viewsTimTtam

https://www.lmisports.net/brentford-vs-swansea-soccer-streams-26-12-2019/

Was working at one stage, now it isn't. Will see.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Dec 26 with 1808 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Wilmot and Bidwell to score. Bidwell’s might be an own goal though...

Whats with all the Brentford hype a win for them and they go within 7 points of Leeds.

I thought we both had 37 points.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Dec 26 with 1794 viewsdickythorpe

What injury has VDH picked up?
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Dec 26 with 1779 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:01 - Dec 26 by TimTtam

https://www.lmisports.net/brentford-vs-swansea-soccer-streams-26-12-2019/

Was working at one stage, now it isn't. Will see.

This one is currently working.
https://www.viprow.net/brentford-vs-swansea-city-5-online-stream

Just be careful about the pop ups.
First of all if it goes straight ot the game without listing the streams hit the back key and try again to get the streams up.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 26 with 1761 viewsOneill_77

VDH injured in warm up.

Wilmot in, Routs bench

Played together vs Cambridge. Cabango looked the more vulnerable, yet a strong athletic duo. Tom C also played that game and protected them well.

Lets hope they can leverage that experience and kick on in this sternest of tests.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Dec 26 with 1758 viewsepaul

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:05 - Dec 26 by A_Fans_Dad

This one is currently working.
https://www.viprow.net/brentford-vs-swansea-city-5-online-stream

Just be careful about the pop ups.
First of all if it goes straight ot the game without listing the streams hit the back key and try again to get the streams up.

and here

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/57682/Brentford_vs_Swansea_City.html
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 15:08]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Dec 26 with 1737 viewsGlastonbury

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:07 - Dec 26 by epaul

and here

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/57682/Brentford_vs_Swansea_City.html
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 15:08]

Hesgoal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024