Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Qasem 01:44 - Jan 3 with 26592 viewsBest_loser

This is big

Could kick off now
Qasem on 18:19 - Jan 3 with 2341 viewsCatullus

Qasem on 16:12 - Jan 3 by monmouth

You really think murdering one person will change anything, other than turning him into a focus to harden attitudes in a way that will increase terrorism threats everywhere for at least 50 years?

Imagine the Head of the CIA was killed, what do you think would be different in that organisation the following day?

This was just a brainless act, not because the bloke didn’t deserve all he got, but because it achieves nothing positive, quite the opposite. The bastards have another pathetic ‘reason’ to murder western innocents now. That poor woman in jail that the moron Johnson stitched up to start with, probably.

Exactly.

Look at Iraq, Saddam Hussein got exactly what he deserved but it only made things worse. Sometimes the devil you know is a safer choice.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Qasem on 18:38 - Jan 3 with 2307 viewsperplex

Qasem on 14:50 - Jan 3 by Highjack

It didn’t backfire on any of his predecessors.

And his predecessors caused a lot more conflict abroad as well, so far Trump so far is quite benign compared to the likes of Obama and Bush.
Qasem on 19:10 - Jan 3 with 2271 viewsHumpty

Qasem on 11:21 - Jan 3 by PapaLazarou

Are America on "our side"? The first the UK Government heard about the planned strike was after it had been carried out.

So much for the "special relationship"

We asked our American friends for help when Iran seized a UK flagged tanker in the Strait of Hormuz.

Anyone remember how that went?
Qasem on 19:17 - Jan 3 with 2257 viewsDarran

Qasem on 18:15 - Jan 3 by pansypants

You tell me Dar, I don't know any terrorists or extremists that hate the West to ask.

But you knew that already didn't you?

I did my friend but it happens here as it is anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Qasem on 19:45 - Jan 3 with 2232 viewsNeathJack

Qasem on 19:56 - Jan 3 with 2215 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Qasem on 11:21 - Jan 3 by PapaLazarou

Are America on "our side"? The first the UK Government heard about the planned strike was after it had been carried out.

So much for the "special relationship"

Sorry, MI5/6 blew the special relationship with their involvement in the crap Steele dossier which was used to start the spying coup on Trump, the coup you probably believe is just a conspiracy theory.
Qasem on 20:07 - Jan 3 with 2192 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Qasem on 18:38 - Jan 3 by perplex

And his predecessors caused a lot more conflict abroad as well, so far Trump so far is quite benign compared to the likes of Obama and Bush.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/27/congress-still-not-specifically
Qasem on 20:24 - Jan 3 with 2165 viewsPentyrchJack

Where's Carrie Mathison when you really need her?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Login to get fewer ads

Qasem on 20:35 - Jan 3 with 2147 viewsKilkennyjack

Qasem on 19:45 - Jan 3 by NeathJack

Everyone should watch this.

Beware of the Risen People

Qasem on 20:49 - Jan 3 with 2121 viewslondonlisa2001

Qasem on 15:44 - Jan 3 by AlfieMooresSon

Read up on it and you will see they had to take him out, he was a bad en!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/03/air-strike-kills-qassim-soleimani-he

Of course he was a bad one.

As I said in an earlier post, he was undeniably horrific.

That’s not the point.

The Middle East is such a disaster zone in general, that people being ‘bad’ is almost a given.

It’s a case of what works for us.

In this case, the bloke taken out was, according to the experts, ISIS’s number one target. Same for Al Qaeda. Think about that. Trump has taken out the person that ISIs most wanted taken out.

Whose side who is on depends on any given moment.

The only responsible stance for the west is to keep our bloody noses out. We’ve caused mayhem over there for decades.

I was reading a timeline of Iranian conflict earlier today - since around 1952. Almost all disastrous regime change has been caused by us, and the US installing puppets over there.

Meanwhile, the most dangerous of them all, Saudi, continues its merry way with the US and us hanging out of their backsides.

Every single time we’ve interfered it’s made everything worse.

This is an ego trip for Trump. And wars should not be started on an ego trip. Wars that no one close to him will take part in.
Qasem on 21:31 - Jan 3 with 2076 viewsEbo

Hmmm now there’s a coincidence
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50365235?SThisFB

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Qasem on 22:13 - Jan 3 with 2024 viewsDJack

Qasem on 05:57 - Jan 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

An escalating situation would have been guaranteed if Soleimani (and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the other important target) had carried out further planned attacks on embassies and diplomats. Soleimani had already killed thousands.

This might escalate in any case, but it's usually not easy to replace the head of the snake.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 6:00]

So then Tummer, what would be your reaction if Iran assasinated the head of the CIA or the "chief" of US Special Ops?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Qasem on 22:18 - Jan 3 with 2006 viewsLuther27

Qasem on 20:49 - Jan 3 by londonlisa2001

Of course he was a bad one.

As I said in an earlier post, he was undeniably horrific.

That’s not the point.

The Middle East is such a disaster zone in general, that people being ‘bad’ is almost a given.

It’s a case of what works for us.

In this case, the bloke taken out was, according to the experts, ISIS’s number one target. Same for Al Qaeda. Think about that. Trump has taken out the person that ISIs most wanted taken out.

Whose side who is on depends on any given moment.

The only responsible stance for the west is to keep our bloody noses out. We’ve caused mayhem over there for decades.

I was reading a timeline of Iranian conflict earlier today - since around 1952. Almost all disastrous regime change has been caused by us, and the US installing puppets over there.

Meanwhile, the most dangerous of them all, Saudi, continues its merry way with the US and us hanging out of their backsides.

Every single time we’ve interfered it’s made everything worse.

This is an ego trip for Trump. And wars should not be started on an ego trip. Wars that no one close to him will take part in.

I've lived and experienced Saudi. They are not your worst nightmare.
Qasem on 01:20 - Jan 4 with 1934 viewslonglostjack

Qasem on 19:56 - Jan 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Sorry, MI5/6 blew the special relationship with their involvement in the crap Steele dossier which was used to start the spying coup on Trump, the coup you probably believe is just a conspiracy theory.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Qasem on 09:00 - Jan 4 with 1839 viewsBest_loser

Qasem on 19:56 - Jan 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Who should we believe, the guy who ran the Moscow desk for mi 6

Or someone who has told 9000 lies since becoming president

The Steele report has proved to be mostly true
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 9:02]
Qasem on 09:15 - Jan 4 with 1828 viewsGowerjack

Qasem on 11:00 - Jan 3 by Darran

Why do so many people immediately jump to the side of the people not on our side?

Darran

It's the USA

They're not on our "side"

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Qasem on 09:50 - Jan 4 with 1801 viewsGowerjack

Qasem on 09:15 - Jan 4 by Gowerjack

Darran

It's the USA

I mean would you seriously want to side with a country that finds this acceptable?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Qasem on 10:47 - Jan 4 with 1766 viewsLord_Bony

Qasem on 18:15 - Jan 3 by pansypants

You tell me Dar, I don't know any terrorists or extremists that hate the West to ask.

But you knew that already didn't you?

More importantly, welcome back Pansypants, I like this poster. I think it's you Dickie,he hasn't posted in 6 years.

Now then a shitestorm of biblical proportions is brewing,Israel and the USA will keep prodding Iran with a big stick until they retaliate...Then Iran will be destroyed within a week. But let's not forget they are allied to Russia and China who have huge interests in this country. Iran has restrained itself surprisingly for the moment.

But once that war machine of America is set in motion,that's it,Trump is surrounded by war hawks....he's just their mouth piece.

More developments today, watch this space folks. The Middle East is a powder keg waiting to blow.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Qasem on 11:11 - Jan 4 with 1735 viewsCatullus

Qasem on 10:47 - Jan 4 by Lord_Bony

More importantly, welcome back Pansypants, I like this poster. I think it's you Dickie,he hasn't posted in 6 years.

Now then a shitestorm of biblical proportions is brewing,Israel and the USA will keep prodding Iran with a big stick until they retaliate...Then Iran will be destroyed within a week. But let's not forget they are allied to Russia and China who have huge interests in this country. Iran has restrained itself surprisingly for the moment.

But once that war machine of America is set in motion,that's it,Trump is surrounded by war hawks....he's just their mouth piece.

More developments today, watch this space folks. The Middle East is a powder keg waiting to blow.

The Middle East is always a powder keg getting ready to blow. Was it always this way or was there a time before, when the Middle East bothered nobody but themselves...before the discovery of vast oil fields maybe.

I blame Laurence of Arabia!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Qasem on 11:23 - Jan 4 with 1718 viewsDarran

Qasem on 09:15 - Jan 4 by Gowerjack

Darran

It's the USA

Utter nonsense.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Qasem on 11:32 - Jan 4 with 1696 viewsmajorraglan

Qasem on 10:47 - Jan 4 by Lord_Bony

Pretty sure I read that the US did Russia and Putin a favour this week by tipping them off about a terrorist attack that was being planned in St Petersburg, the demise of the Iranian general may have been part of some kind of arrangement following that call.

The Russians and the Chinese have extensive interests in Iran and they won’t sit by idly and watch those destroyed by the Americans, hopefully some common sense will prevail.
Qasem on 11:37 - Jan 4 with 1687 viewsEbo

1. America creates a coup and enforces a dictator upon the Iranian people

2. America shoots down an Iranian civilian plane, killing over 200 people including children

3. America sells Saddam Hussain nerve gas and other military arms and gives them the go ahead to invade Iran

4. America creates military bases almost completely surrounding Iran

5. America sanctions Iran and forces other countries to sanction them too

6. America (and Israel) constantly insist and scare the world that Iran is minutes away from creating a nuclear bomb

... Americans: "Why does Iran hate our freedoms?!"

Qasem on 11:43 - Jan 4 with 1675 viewsEbo

Yet still no word from Boris. What a f ucking “leader”.

Qasem on 11:50 - Jan 4 with 1669 viewsdickythorpe

Qasem on 11:43 - Jan 4 by Ebo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50991778

Thanks Yanks!!!
Qasem on 12:15 - Jan 4 with 1640 viewsHighjack

Qasem on 11:43 - Jan 4 by Ebo

They haven’t assembled their phalanx of oddballs and misfits to advise them yet.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024