Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread 16:38 - Jan 28 with 28710 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 1 with 2704 viewsNortbankboy

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 1 by Swansea93

Good point, with back to back home games to come.

A good point against a very good side
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 1 with 2694 viewsSTID2017

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 1 by STID2017

Crikey. We could lose this one.

Good point, but imho Cooper has little ambition or technical know how.
Should have changed it around when he saw how tired the players were.
As for Celina, don't get me started

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 1 with 2657 viewsjackrmee

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:42 - Feb 1 by swan65split

IMO the incommings yesterday showed our intentions.

So you're not happy with Guehi, Gallagher and Brewster?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 1 with 2605 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

The keyword was "yesterday".
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 1 with 2600 viewsmonmouth

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 1 by Nortbankboy

A good point against a very good side

Really? I think a good point , that I would happily have taken before kick off. But they were utter crap. I’ll take it, but a good side would have nailed them. Then again Leeds lost tonWiggy at home so what a cabbage league this is. We still have a. Dog in the fight, even though I don’t think we expected to.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 1 with 2598 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

Gallagher and Brewster yes, but Guehi looked dodgy as f*ck.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 2567 viewsjackrmee

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 1 by A_Fans_Dad

The keyword was "yesterday".

OK...but what is the relevance of yesterday, compared to the actual transfer window?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 1 with 2517 viewsjackrmee

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

I thought he done alright. Pretty solid.
OK, he should have done more to close Sinclair down, but in fairness, Sinclair turned, so Guehi tried passing him on to Joe, but Joe didn't close properly or stick his leg out when required. Poor moment from both there I agree.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Feb 1 with 2515 viewsblackpooljack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

Fwiw i thought Guehi looked decent today as for Celina and Bidwell especially Celina deserve a long long rest
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 1 with 2409 viewsThornburyswan

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 1 by monmouth

I think we’re expecting nothing, but obviously I don’t know. I think we’ll try our best but he is clearly still experimenting, just like Potter. I don’t think our views are inreconcillable, just a matter of importance. I think play offs are seen as a bonus, not a priority.

Nail. Head. Hit. . . . clearly he isn’t going to say we aren’t going for them but I believe he’s been brought in to stabilise the club under Birch’s financial control with the remit to keep us in the division - anything more than that is a bonus.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 1 with 2403 viewsthornabyswan

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

OK...but what is the relevance of yesterday, compared to the actual transfer window?

We needed and still need a holding midfielder.

Grimes snd Byers dont cut it together.

We let Nordfelt Pieterson John Harries Carrol Baston and Evans go.

Surely we could have got a player in.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:23]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Feb 1 with 2377 viewsSwansea93

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 1 by thornabyswan

Ki is on his way...

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:27 - Feb 1 with 2325 viewsjasper_T

It's a good point considering.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:30 - Feb 1 with 2286 viewsoldcob

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 1 by thornabyswan

Byers is either not fit or not interested. If not fit, why not? If not interested, he shouldn't be wearing the shirt. A player of undoubted talent, who, for some reason never gives 100% for ninety minutes, he just floats in and out of the game. Frustrating.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 1 with 2281 viewsswan65split

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

I will go what Mon says. Eyes are not on this year. Maybe not even next. A decent one or two yesterday. Could have added something.

If things do happen with what we have, then the Prem?? I wouldn't like to think.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Feb 1 with 2243 viewsNotLoyal

Too many misplaced passes, Ayew, Byers especially, decision making very poor, we seem too negative as the games wear on. Really missing VDH and I would have Roberts ( injured I know ) before Bidwell all day long. Celina needs a rest, he’s bordering on appalling at times.

Positives are the point but we could have been 3 up at half time. Rodon as well, the boys class.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:36 - Feb 1 with 2230 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:30 - Feb 1 by oldcob

Byers is either not fit or not interested. If not fit, why not? If not interested, he shouldn't be wearing the shirt. A player of undoubted talent, who, for some reason never gives 100% for ninety minutes, he just floats in and out of the game. Frustrating.

To be fair I only watched the last quarter of the game, but all our players looked absolutely exhausted.

Maybe there are fitness issues with the players, and when did we swop Cellina for the useless tw*t that's wearing his shirt these days.

Hello

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:38 - Feb 1 with 2218 viewsGlyn1

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 1 by Swansea93

Good point, with back to back home games to come.

Because this team playing at home is a good thing?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:42 - Feb 1 with 2176 viewsbuilthjack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Feb 1 by swan65split

I will go what Mon says. Eyes are not on this year. Maybe not even next. A decent one or two yesterday. Could have added something.

If things do happen with what we have, then the Prem?? I wouldn't like to think.

Eyes should always be on promotion, whatever standard you are playing. If not, then it is time to give up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:46 - Feb 1 with 2137 viewsGlastonbury

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:10 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

I thought he done alright. Pretty solid.
OK, he should have done more to close Sinclair down, but in fairness, Sinclair turned, so Guehi tried passing him on to Joe, but Joe didn't close properly or stick his leg out when required. Poor moment from both there I agree.

And that's what happens unless he at the very highest level plus we got kids in those positions and it will happen again. We are where we are and this is our level. I'd love to go up but we may be like Norwich
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:50 - Feb 1 with 2117 viewsswan65split

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:42 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Eyes should always be on promotion, whatever standard you are playing. If not, then it is time to give up.

I agree. Hence my comments.
The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 1 with 2114 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:42 - Feb 1 by builthjack

We've had some shyte teams over the years, when it would be either a push for promotion or a battle against relegation, usually the latter.

But the day the club say we don't want promotion will be the day I rip up my ST.

Hello

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:07 - Feb 1 with 2033 viewsSwansea93

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:38 - Feb 1 by Glyn1

Because this team playing at home is a good thing?

We haven't lost at home since November, what's your point?

We've got more of an advantage playing our next 2 games at home.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:29 - Feb 1 with 1930 viewsjackrmee

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 17:20 - Feb 1 by Thornburyswan

Nail. Head. Hit. . . . clearly he isn’t going to say we aren’t going for them but I believe he’s been brought in to stabilise the club under Birch’s financial control with the remit to keep us in the division - anything more than that is a bonus.

Why on earth would anyone at the club not be aiming for the playoffs at this stage of the season, in our position?

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 18:31 - Feb 1 with 1923 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official PNE v Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 1 by monmouth

I think we’re expecting nothing, but obviously I don’t know. I think we’ll try our best but he is clearly still experimenting, just like Potter. I don’t think our views are inreconcillable, just a matter of importance. I think play offs are seen as a bonus, not a priority.

Experimenting? In February?
The mind boggles.
I'm not disagreeing, I too think he is experimenting. He has had enough time by now though. Same as Potter last season, you didn't know who was going to play each week with him.
Find your best 11 and play them, only rotate for fatigue, and cup games.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024